over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cedric Mcmillan died ...

Cedric was having issues before this.. double pneumonia in the hospital in serious condition and said he still felt weak recently.. so there appears to be issues well before that were not gear related.

I posted this when Rhoden passed with no clue what it would mean today.

cedric-shawn.jpg

Cedric was already like a theoretical Mr Olympia. He had EVERYTHING required except the last bit of hardness.

My friend just relayed an anecdote. My friend was competing and Cedric was guest poser. Said Cedric was really insecure, asking everyone "am I good enough to go on stage." Meanwhile he's one of the best.

RIP Cedric, you were way too young brother.

I will never forget meeting Cedric. I didn't even know who he was before 09' Nationals. He completly dominated the show for the Supers and overall. This was when Jeff Long was at his peak and took the heavyweight class and Seth Faroce was on his come up and took the light heavies, but Cedric was way too much for anyone that day.

After the show in front of the hotel my wife and I talked with Cedric and had a pretty personal conversation about what it takes at the top of the national level. He was completly honest, humble, and down to earth. The most sincere bodybuilder I had the privledge to have met.

My wife and I were amazed nobody was around Cedric. All atention was on 4X Mr. O Jay Cutler with his entourage including Troy Alves. Jay was surrounded by fans walking to his Rolls Royce Phantom nobody but my wife and I near Cedric McMillan we were both amazed by that. Cedric had his GI Joe backpack on talking real life with us and I will never forget him and that amazing conversation and experience. He was a true gentleman and a good man that will be missed.

Man, it’s too bad he never really quite made the Mr. O win. With his personality, he would have been a great ambassador for the sport. Arnold Classic was great though. RIP.
A big piece of the sport has died over the last couple of years with all of these greats passing.

Ugh. Had to do a double take when I saw the news. Awesome physique and really seemed like a good dude. RIP Cedric.

RIP big man, by all accounts you lived a good life and will be remembered as a kind hearted soul.

RIP

Another devastating loss, I will forever say he was truly an uncrowned Mr Olympia.
His Arnold Classic speech will really showed us how special he was.

Man WTF is going on in pro bodybuilding?

RIP big man

For whatever reason, whenever I saw he was interviewed, I had to click and watch it. Or when I saw an article about him in MD magazine, I just had to read it. He seemed like a really good guy. So sad

Had to do a double take to make sure i was seeing this corectly. Devastating news to the entire community.
There truly has not been anything like this before.

Probably one of BBings best ambassadors. Fans loved him and he loved them back.
I remember him coming onto the scene in 09. Honestly, i had just gotten bit my the BBing bug and seeing him and Robert Burneika go at ittt was amazing. I had not seen a person that large with such a beautful flowing physique before. A true old school look to him that other BBers were just jealous of.

Prayers go out to his family.

Damn...Mountain Dog, Rhoden, and now Cedric?!?

I'm going to echo what's being said above...I think this might be the last year that I compete. I'm 46 and it's time to just live life and settle for staying lean year-round and chase health.

A legit good guy that I was blessed to meet on several occasions. Truly a loss. RIP.

Cedric was already like a theoretical Mr Olympia. He had EVERYTHING required except the last bit of hardness.

My friend just relayed an anecdote. My friend was competing and Cedric was guest poser. Said Cedric was really insecure, asking everyone "am I good enough to go on stage." Meanwhile he's one of the best.
He guest posed at my last competition in October of 2020...humble beyond words.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member