over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cedric Mcmillan died ...

This would have only maybe worked before they watered the IFBB down. When I used to train and compete in 2007-2010, being in the presence of - or the thought of being an IFBB Pro was earth-shattering. There was a lot of 'wow' and 'prestige' to it and practically every one of them. Now, I cannot discern a single thing from seeing or hearing someone is an IFBB Pro. The title of that just really doesn't matter anymore. There are simply people who are impressive as all hell and the ones that aren't...and some are pros...and some aren't in both instances.

Totally went off on a small tangent but my point is it would never work for the amount of underwhelming athletes and personalities that are not flooded in this endeavor. And none of these comments are coming from a place of hate - just calling it how I see it.

Being so large and developed/filled out - Cedric did not even look that tall standing alone. It seemed only to be super obvious when he was near another bodybuilder LOL.
I agree when I got in the early 2000s hanging out with IFBB pros as an NPC MW was like kicking it with MJ for a basketball fan. I have sooo many stories I can’t tell lol but yea back in the day you knew a guy was IFBB or a season away from it with a glance. And oddly there were less drugs, yes guys still took a lot even in the amateurs but guys not getting cards in the 90s early 2000s would be crushing it now, and if we were to add in the drugs avail now and the info about food for a lot of 80s Guys same I mean imagine a Matarazzo, Nasser, Kevin in todays world of supps and drugs, Dexter held on and made it which is also to a point aside from Nasser they’re all still alive so blaming the sport is not accurate as again deaths are up in 20 year olds playing soccer, he’ll it could just be the collective anexiety of today society, stress kill and we live in a stress drenched world, look at Rhoden-if you don’t think stress played a role there you’re insane imo. But to the point I loved Cedric the man, respected his physique but he was always tall as fuck to me, but then again I’m short so there’s that.

So again.. get your blood work.. get your cardiac reports.. heed the numbers.. dont be pushing grams if your not gunning for a card. Be sensible. Just enjoy the game.. dont get hurt over it.. have a sense of paranoia about gear.. it should worry you.. but you control the amount you use.. period. . No one is pushing the amounts into you... you are..

So everyone chill.. if this game scares ya you have two options.. lower the amount. Or stop taking it.. pick one..

Excellent advise in my opinion. A no nonsense smart reply as always.

Thanks for the share LATS.

Yea it’s the reality of 2021-2022

RIP

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws