over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chec Drops, Nandrolone Cypionate, Quinbolone

2Sick

Registered
A guy I know says he will have these on his list soon. What do some of you guys think about Chec drops? I have never used them.

Nandrolone Cypionate is basically Deca, just faster acting and clear faster. SOme people claim it is deca with much more of a kick.

Quinbolone is basically an oral form of Equipoise. The reason it was never really used is because it was very weak in the dosage form. I am guessing that his tabs will be different, and the dose will be jacked up to provide comparable results to EQ.

LOL, most guys dont have any experience with any of these items...

Wow

Check Drops......LOL. I have not heard about it in FOREVER...:)

CHEQUE DROPS

Zuke said:
Check Drops......LOL. I have not heard about it in FOREVER...:)

HORRIBLE PRODUCT. MOST TOXIC SUBSTANCE EVER. PRODUCED TO KEEP DOGS FROM GOING INO HEAT. ORAL LIQUID, JUST HORRIBLE.

2sick, I have never heard of quinbolone, but an oral version of boldenone is dianabol, because dianabol is basically a methylated version of boldenone. Cheque drops are extremly liver toxic, almost as bad as methylated tren. And lastly, how can people claim nandrolone cyp would have more kick than deca, when the only thing that changes is the ester that is attached. So you just end up with a nandrolone with a 12 day half life instead of your normal 15 day halflife. Its cool to see some new products on the market, but dont get caught up in all the hooplah.

more kick meaning that they probably see results faster being that the ester is faster acting. personally i dont understand why nandrolone cypionate and boldenone cypionate are not more popular.

Id like to see Testoserone valerate make a comeback, 7.5 day half-live, fastest test you can use only having to pin 2x week.

edge250 said:
more kick meaning that they probably see results faster being that the ester is faster acting. personally i dont understand why nandrolone cypionate and boldenone cypionate are not more popular.

Exactly Edge, Most of the feedback on this product is from Australia. I guess it is or was hot down their and most perferred it over regular Deca.

Quinbolone is chemicall identical to EQ, this is alot closer to EQ then Dbol. Overall this was the safest oral steroid available when it was produced by pharma co's. In Italy they used to perscribe it for elderly patients to enhance general health and well being lots of time it was perscribed after an illness. It was even percribed for postmentapausal women. I would try it, if or when it shows it's face. I hear a lot of guys say they are doing this and that and half the time it is just words.

Chec drops, yes I herd they were some nasty shit, and very toxic. I wouldnt mess with it. And yes Phil that is exactly what it is used for

I used Cheque drops before a powerlifting meet back in the mid '90s. I didn't notice much of anything at all from using them.

I know they were the real thing too because I got them form the vet. I told the vet I had to take my dog to work with me for the rest of the year and I did not want her going into heat.

Agreed Phil. I had an Uncle who used to use Cheque Drops before his powerlifing meets. His poor liver.:eek:

PHIL HERNON said:
HORRIBLE PRODUCT. MOST TOXIC SUBSTANCE EVER. PRODUCED TO KEEP DOGS FROM GOING INO HEAT. ORAL LIQUID, JUST HORRIBLE.

the taste alone is enough to keep away from this crap

a lot of people were thinking that when tyson bite holyfield's ear he was on cheque drops :D

in response to nand. cyp. being stronger if the ester attached is shorter that means it weighs less so you have more of the active substance attached (it's a small small diff. I know) so technically it would be stronger

Thought cheque drops were passe 15+ years ago. Used to use them before heavy sets and got a psychological boost but not sure how much real help they were for helping grow muscle. Taste like s!@t, but I'm thinking that added to the placebo effect.

mike1107 said:
a lot of people were thinking that when tyson bite holyfield's ear he was on cheque drops :D

Maybe it was EQ and he was just so damn hungry?:confused: :confused:

:p

mike1107 said:

Nah, he was just an asshole and got pissed because of the asswhipping he was taking. No cheque drops needed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity