over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check This out: Intermittent Fasting raises HGH1300%-2000%

After doing IF for 3 weeks, i find my skin looks fresher, thinner & loss bloat.

would, say, implementing a IF protocol during a bulk for a naturral trainer, on a non-training day, reap any benefits for maximising muscle gain (i.e. though the surge in HGH)?
my thinking is that, as a natural, maximising HGH and/or natural test should be a a major focus, as much as training itself, given that gains as a natural are very slow

For a natural, maximising your natural HGH and Test utilising IF or any other kind of exercises would be minimal.

Its diet. Its the main factor.

Increase your calories by 500.

would, say, implementing a IF protocol during a bulk for a naturral trainer, on a non-training day, reap any benefits for maximising muscle gain (i.e. though the surge in HGH)?
my thinking is that, as a natural, maximising HGH and/or natural test should be a a major focus, as much as training itself, given that gains as a natural are very slow

No. Like previously stated..I F. Is not good for bulking. Its very useful for leaning and health/life extension.

U could bulk with IF, if you are in a calorie surplus. But its not the best option and honestly feel its difficult. I've experimented it.

No. Like previously stated..I F. Is not good for bulking. Its very useful for leaning and health/life extension.

my idea for using IF while bulking (for natural) would only be 1 or two days a week (i.e. off day from training) -not the entire week

an increase of 2000% would be a 20 fold increase
how much GH you produce naturally? 1-2iu?
so IF suddenly makes you produce 20-40iu GH? lol

didnt even watch the vid, but theyre probably talking about GH secretion during exercise or whatever.. which is a tiny fraction

Exercise can increase GH levels about 20-fold, and while I haven't looked into fasting, I wouldn't be surprised if it did as well. However, a 20-fold increase does not mean total daily production increases 20-fold. Otherwise, that would be like 20-40 IU per day for the average person.

The reason exercise and fasting doesn't produce any meaningful GH mediated effects is because the increase is very short-lived.

Perhaps this is true.

Exercise can increase GH levels about 20-fold, and while I haven't looked into fasting, I wouldn't be surprised if it did as well. However, a 20-fold increase does not mean total daily production increases 20-fold. Otherwise, that would be like 20-40 IU per day for the average person.

The reason exercise and fasting doesn't produce any meaningful GH mediated effects is because the increase is very short-lived.

my idea for using IF while bulking (for natural) would only be 1 or two days a week (i.e. off day from training) -not the entire week

Thats fine to do to improve insulin sensitivity..but i dont think you'll get many other performance enhancing/bodybuilding benefits doing it that infrequently.

I've been doing it for 4 weeks now and its becoming easier.

Fat loss seems to be better on IF.

What would you guys do when fat loss start to slow down in an IF?

What would you guys do when fat loss start to slow down in an IF?

Just like any diet. Increase cardio and/or cut cals or go ketogenic.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I have to say...I.F. really changed my approach and thinking process when it comes to fitness/bb'ing etc.

In a small way it has changed my life..i feel so much more productive and determined doing it.

I would have to agree with you. I changed me too.

How were your results?

I have to say...I.F. really changed my approach and thinking process when it comes to fitness/bb'ing etc.

In a small way it has changed my life..i feel so much more productive and determined doing it.

It helped my body develop a more asthetic look..improved my insulin sensitivity. One major thing it did was nuke my fast food craving/habit. That was huge for me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member