over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHI wings of srength

Thanks everyone, this was probably the most dissapoint ing show of my life, I killed myself to make weight, my lower back looked the best it ever has, but the judges want so much more out of me!!!! For the first time ever I stuck around after the show and talked with 3 judges and they lit a fire in my ass, they all told me to drop 10-15 more pounds and get that shrink wrapped look and NO BODY will touch me (their words not mine). They said with my muscle I should be winning shows like this and even challenging flex for the 212 title, if that isn't motivation for my ass then I don't know what is!! So the plan right now is me and phil hernon (phil helped me take the weight off the last two weeks) will prepare for masters pro show and try and tighten down to about 200 lbs. It's going to be tough but phil made huge changes in my physique in only 2 weeks, and now we have 8 more to grind out. Stay tuned b-boy 2.0 supersaiyan is coming.

Thanks to everyone on this board who has supported me over the years, I have made some great friends here that have truly looked out for me. I appreciate every single one of you guys and ladys.

I DONT KNOW WHAT BRAD WEIGHED IN AT BUT HE WAS THICK AS HELL.. if he holds that mass and is able to just be abit more conditioned i see him taking the vast majority of 212s..i , myself, like brads look of fullness and mass.. shape is also good.. some of these guys are making it a condition show only .. i like good conditioning with fullness and muscle..
Thank you.... means a lot coming from you!!! I weighed in at 212.2 and they gave me 212. Need to be 200 or below to look truly FREAKY!

So the idea from the judges is essentially keep the mass but drop 10 pounds of " fat" water ect? That I can see.. But hold that mass.. It's what sets you apart.. Of course if you look at flex, eduardo, Jose ECT they are all weighing in at 211 pounds lol.. They are barely making it..

You can do it.

Thanks everyone, this was probably the most dissapoint ing show of my life, I killed myself to make weight, my lower back looked the best it ever has, but the judges want so much more out of me!!!! For the first time ever I stuck around after the show and talked with 3 judges and they lit a fire in my ass, they all told me to drop 10-15 more pounds and get that shrink wrapped look and NO BODY will touch me (their words not mine). They said with my muscle I should be winning shows like this and even challenging flex for the 212 title, if that isn't motivation for my ass then I don't know what is!! So the plan right now is me and phil hernon (phil helped me take the weight off the last two weeks) will prepare for masters pro show and try and tighten down to about 200 lbs. It's going to be tough but phil made huge changes in my physique in only 2 weeks, and now we have 8 more to grind out. Stay tuned b-boy 2.0 supersaiyan is coming.

Thanks to everyone on this board who has supported me over the years, I have made some great friends here that have truly looked out for me. I appreciate every single one of you guys and ladys.

That look would be crazy! It will be a bitch, but I think you should do it. I remember meeting you and seeing you onstage for the first time when you, Meredith, Dusty, Shelby and a few other did the Jr. Natonals in Chicago back in 2010? I think so. Anyway...I remember some guy who was fairly tall like 5'10 and weighed 208lbs or 212 won the whole damn show!
I told Meredith, "With the amount of muscle on Brad's frame, he could win any show."
Dusty looked awesome at that show too. He won the supers that day.

So the idea from the judges is essentially keep the mass but drop 10 pounds of " fat" water ect? That I can see.. But hold that mass.. It's what sets you apart.. Of course if you look at flex, eduardo, Jose ECT they are all weighing in at 211 pounds lol.. They are barely making it..
A judge told me to get the weight thing out of my head. Look at it like this, stand 198 lb Shawn ray next to 212 lb flex lewis, as big as flex is the muscle quality of Shawn was better and I guarantee Shawn ray would win that pose down, amount of muscle and quality of muscle on your frame, as I come down it will bring out the quality as my shape and lines will be so much better.

A judge told me to get the weight thing out of my head. Look at it like this, stand 198 lb Shawn ray next to 212 lb flex lewis, as big as flex is the muscle quality of Shawn was better and I guarantee Shawn ray would win that pose down, amount of muscle and quality of muscle on your frame, as I come down it will bring out the quality as my shape and lines will be so much better.

Oh I agree 100 percent.. It's not the weight.. I was just referencing the fact that these guys are pushing that weight limit.. In regards to you what I was saying is let's say you drop to 200.. Of course weight means nothing so let's say you drop 10 pounds of adipose which puts Ya at 200 pounds.. this brings your conditioning in line to what the judges want while holding your true mass .. This gives you much room to grow and make alterations to your physique while many of the others are very limited in what they can improve or alter.. This essentially allows you to keep improving and changing in the coming years while many will stay stagnant .. For many where can they go ? They are at their limit..

Last edited:
It's cool as hell to be a part of such an awesome board. How many freaking badass competitors do we have on here? I have lost count!
I especially respect the fact that so many of you stuck with this for so long. While my ass was sitting up getting fat and using stressors of life as a reason to not reach for my best physique goals you were steadily - consistently making one little improvement after another.
One thing I can tell all of you is that you should remind yourself DAILY of how badass you are because of how hard it is to do what you do. I am no stranger to pain and suffering, but even though Quantico was a bitch - there was an end to it. I have ALWAYS told myself that there is no man on earth that can push himself harder than me when I have a goal but my goals have always been in sight. i admit that even though I competed as a younger man - BB was not my passion back then - but if it had been I don't know if I would have been able to persevere as long as you guys have.
Goes for ALL of the long time BB not just the pros on here.
And that's about all I've got to say about that.

I think you would look even more insane if you do that. B-Boy 2.0 would be a serious contender for 1st place at most pro shows. Good luck with your journey. I moved and never bought a weight scale and it feels so much better not having your weight have such an impact on the things you do (diet etc).

well im excited! :headbang:

Awesome Showing for PM!!!

B-Boy

8932-brad-davis-119_final.jpg

Shelby

10078-shelby-starnes-19_final.jpg

Anthrogeekucon

x25180-jamie-pinder-19_final.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qLZA_HKZ2-.webp

Mountaindog1

x2566-john-meadows-99_final.jpg.pagespeed.ic.75Vk39rPna.webp

Lenny

30854-thomas-lenihan-109_final.jpg

TheFreak

x35515-paulo-almeida-25_final.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TIRHBf8p_q.webp

Last edited:
Congrats to all you guys (Jamie too of course)! What an INSPIRATION you all are. Thanks so much for all your contributions to this Board.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner