over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clen and benadryl

Why are you assuming I don't get checked? I get an EKG plus on a yearly basis. These are no insults. If I have to explain why it is not a good idea to combine a stimulant and a depressant then I am really surprised.

OK, want to add this after checking my PM's. To be honest I was not even thinking of this when I posted earlier, my cousin died a few years back by combining benedryl with other other drugs. He laid done and never got back up. Extreme caution is needed when combining certain drugs, escpecially when it comes to stimulants and depressants. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers but if it makes someone think twice then I'd rather be a dickhead then not have spoken up and possibly have someone get hurt or worse.

you have made me think twice. the reason i post questions is to gain knowledge from those who know much more than me. no hard feelings.

you have made me think twice. the reason i post questions is to gain knowledge from those who know much more than me. no hard feelings.

No hard feelings bro, be safe.

Actaully, none of this makes sense.

Why would benedryl, which interacts with H1 receptors, have any effecto on beta-2 receptors? What is the supposed mechanism?

I found just few references for very transient effects in carp cardiac muscle cells.

I saw a "study" on it about a year ago, but I can not recall where, so I do not recall what the articles argument was for which mechanism this worked through. However, I was very skeptical of theinfo. as well. This is why I kept answering everything in a hypothetical manner. Like I said, who knows if it really works.

So.... it would be like this?

Week 1 Clen
Week 2 Clen
Week 3 Clen + Ben
Week 4 Clen
Week 5 Clen

For Ketotifen dose i use 3-5mgs at bedtime each third week during clen use cause it helps with sleep.(drowsiness...).
Great advice bro!
Just tried it last night and slept like a baby: 8 hours!... Usually I can't do more than 6.

though ive seen no studys, ketoifen seems to keep clen active longer. i know personally and have read it many times. as for benidryl, it to is an antihistamine, but does it work in the same way as keto? also will any antihistamine work? claritin?

The use of Benadryl had been pondered by for awhile by many with no conclusive research behind it. The following link best describes it's action in theory to Beta2-upregulation. The theory and possible mode of action explained by nandi was one of the best at the time. The thread starter was that of Hooker (Anthony Roberts).

Not sure if i can post links to other sites, but here is one of the original threads on the topics from a few years back (Please delete if it is against board policy):

**broken link removed**

BMJ

The use of Benadryl had been pondered by for awhile by many with no conclusive research behind it. The following link best describes it's action in theory to Beta2-upregulation. The theory and possible mode of action explained by nandi was one of the best at the time. The thread starter was that of Hooker (Anthony Roberts).

Not sure if i can post links to other sites, but here is one of the original threads on the topics from a few years back (Please delete if it is against board policy):

**broken link removed**

BMJ

Nandi was the best in so many things...What a true lost. :(

Has he said there is very clear:

........................................................................................

Beta receptors are embedded in the cell's outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the functionality of the receptors. It turns out that methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. The body recognizes these methylated phospholipids as foreign, and breaks them down with an enzyme called phospholipase A2. This alters the structure of the outer membrane and results in desensitizaton of the beta receptors (1). Conversely, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

It turns out that cationic ampiphylic drugs are well known for their ability to inhibit phospholipase A2. Ketotifen is a cationic ampiphylic drug, so is diphenhydramine (Benadryl)

Ketotifen does so much more than diphenhydramine though. See the writeup for Ketotifen in the store. Comparing Ketotifen to diphenhydramine is like comparing apples and oranges.

(1) Prog Clin Biol Res. 1981;63:383-8.
Phospholipid methylation: a possible mechanism of signal transduction across biomembranes.
Hirata F, Tallman JF, Henneberry RC, Mallorga P, Strittmatter WJ, Axelrod J
.............................................................................................

So Benadryl could have some use but NOTHING compared to Ketotifen.

I used Ketotifen and i'll use it again.

Benadryl? No thanks. :)

Actaully, none of this makes sense.

Why would benedryl, which interacts with H1 receptors, have any effecto on beta-2 receptors? What is the supposed mechanism?

I found just few references for very transient effects in carp cardiac muscle cells.

in with this guy...heres some simple advice, never mix uppers and downers. Ive seen people die using alcohol, then snorting cocaine, then back to xanax so they can sleep....not saying this is what your doing, but be smart and safe.

diet a little more strict, few more mins of cardio...honestly i dont see benadryl giving you wowing results with clen...all of the evidence is speculation at best...

Personally I feel like crap the next day and the quality of sleep sucks IMO on benadryl.

Why don't you just replace the clen with some coke then take some valium at night so you can sleep. Some of you guys are ealking timebombs! Sorry, but this is just plain stupidity.

AMEN BROTHER

Personally I feel like crap the next day and the quality of sleep sucks IMO on benadryl.

im the same way anykind of medication that puts me to sleep i usually wake up feeling not rested

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainman5
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity