over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen users beaware

oooooooooooooo...I'm not using clen anymore! SHIT! I'm glad your ok bro and l-carnitine injection all the way :)

Going to start that as soon as my stuff gets here :p

Clen is nasty stuff. I'm not sure why guys don't stick to the good old ECA and add some yohimbine HCL.

Oh....yeah one other thing too...how about not getting to the point where you need harsh fat burners and just keep your body fat levels in check? It's a new concept I know, but why not give it a shot:rolleyes:.

Things like green tea extract and other less toxic fat burning agents are much safer and better on your body. I never understood putting your body through all that extra stress with the harsh fat burners. Back in 2005 there was a guy who I was supposed to be competing against who had a stroke and died from clen. Very tragic. Who knows what else he was taking but the autopsy pointed the finger at clen. This was not a very big guy either. Maybe 200lbs when he passed. The thing that always scared me was how clen has the ability to break down cardiac muscle. That always scared the crap out of me.

This is part of the reason why I never touched that stuff.

Think of what it does to your heart too.

If you can't lose fat with a proper diet/nutrition you're doing it wrong.

ECA stack is the closest I'll get to any of that stuff.

I guess its a little different if you compete but there are other ways to do it.

Fuck clen, fuck t3 and fuck DNP.

I take clen up to 140/day, split in two 70mcg doses to help reduce jitters, and other than minor leg cramping, I like it. Treats me waaaaay better than ECA....

glad to hear your ok.

i would like to hear more on 'dnp is safer than clen". i find that hard to believe. i have never used DNP always been scared to but how can poison be safer than clen? not saying your wrong but id def like to hear more of that argument.

also do you guys think ephedra has the same dangers as clen or is it safer?

The only time I used clen I had heart palapations. Never after that. I can get the same think off of ECA,not always, but sometimes. So I don't use it anymore either.
I have used DNP in low doses with no problems or incidents.

glad to hear your ok.

i would like to hear more on 'dnp is safer than clen". i find that hard to believe. i have never used DNP always been scared to but how can poison be safer than clen? not saying your wrong but id def like to hear more of that argument.

also do you guys think ephedra has the same dangers as clen or is it safer?

I had a friend at my gym run DNP once. It was the crystalline version, and he tried it at the lowest dose (1 Capsule) 250mg I believe.

Apparently, there are a few people who will have an adverse reaction to it, and about 3-4 days into it, he broke out in welts all over his body. His hands were so bad, he couldn't make a fist.

He didn't tell his doctor what caused it, but he was put on some strong anti-histamines and it took him 2 days or more before the welts started going away.

He hasn't touched it since that I know of.

I use Clen & T3 right now and I've never felt anything negative. My first two weeks of clen i felt extremely hot, nearly about to pass out and very hard to breath, this lasted me about 4-5 hours. i honetly felt like i was about to die.
Each day i would take these pills, i would feel these side affects less and less.

Now i still continue to take them and i do not feel the side affects, my sweating all day is gone, my racing heart rate is still around 130 all day but it doesnt bother me like it used to, and i havent had that bad stuff happen.
i will take 2 weeks on 2 weeks off of clen and t3 everday

Anyone speak to jrod lately? Hope he's well.

Seems as though he was allergic to it, just like a bee sting can kill some one or a peanut.

That does NOT mean Clen is not safe.

There are hundreds of studies and pieces of data when Clen is given to those that are no where near healthy (heart disease) and showed no adverse side effects.

What really is more dangerous than anything is the people that buy their from "research companies" as a liquid. Some liquids can be off considerably in dose and its very easy to dose yourself wrong with a liquid. Ive seen posts before of guys that got confused and dosed 10X the amount they should have, were off by a factor of 10.

Exactly bro... If you're going to use clen at least buy human grade tabs that are accurately dosed. With liquid you could be getting double the dose or nothing at all.

Exactly bro... If you're going to use clen at least buy human grade tabs that are accurately dosed. With liquid you could be getting double the dose or nothing at all.

Get the HG, for sure. I use the pump, best one hands down.

On a side note, I have no ill effects of clen nor do I get up to 120mcg as well though.

When dieting, T3 & Clen at the same time is a staple for me.

Ive used clen in the past with good results and no problems and 4days ago was on my last day of a 3 week run when i went into anaphylactic shock quit breathing and had to be resuscitated and just got out of the hospitol so any of you guys that take the shit and think nothing to bad can happen think again ill stick to a good diet from now on

I am sorry for what happened to you as i know it must have been scary.I have had things happen to me in life medically that scared me to death so i know what you're feeling.You say you will change but that feeling will quickly ware off and you will be back to being YOU just like i am back to being ME.

What happened to you is not the norm.Do you know how many people use clen?..and have never had anything bad happen.Probably the same number of people who have used cocaine,X,heroin and every other drug including ehedrine.This board is filled with gear users,how many people on this board have had a blot clot due to gear use?..probably not too many.But the ones who have will tell you it scared them to death,they will also tell all of us to be careful as there are many scarey sides to using.Thise people are probebly still using right now.

The best way i could describe it is you're watching a moving and powerful movie that you think will change you as a person.You get out of the theater and say after watching that i am a different person.Tomorrow morning i am going to get up change all those things in my life that are bringing me down.You quickly realize it was just a ''feeling'' and you're back to being the person you're,whoever that might be.

I am sorry about the spelling,i am on a very small laptop with no spell check and typing fast.

bs

I shot a load in my girlfriends mouth and she went in to shock. She came to and started sucking it again. I call b.s. ANYTHING could have caused this.

I've ran Clen on two different cycles. One solo, and another with T3. Both times running Clen I was fortunate enough to not have any negative side effects (luckily). Like anything we put into our bodies, we run the risk of having an adverse side effect. Luckily you're okay bud (even though this thread is over 2 months old), and maybe your experience will open the eyes of other lifters who chose to use Clen.

HERE IS WHY JROD, DONT TAKE IT AGAIN

Ive used clen in the past with good results and no problems and 4days ago was on my last day of a 3 week run when i went into anaphylactic shock quit breathing and had to be resuscitated and just got out of the hospitol so any of you guys that take the shit and think nothing to bad can happen think again ill stick to a good diet from now on

It was banned where 100% of people who sell clen get it from because real clen was being used in livestock to make superanimal breeds (mostly pigs) aka pork. Well the biotech companies stopped producing well some retardfucks decided they were going to make the clen in their Clandestine labs so there is no such thing as professionally made raw material for this chemical anymore, its made the same way ecstacy is, crystal meth, etc.

a little this
a little that
a little heat
pour that shit in there
heat it some more

Oh hey bro we have crystals!
What the fuck is that????
IDK bro i followed the recipe on vaults of erowid!
Well give some to larry and see what happens.
I already did hes shaking, foaming from the mouth, and his heart rate is 250!!
holy shit this is awesome lets sell it.

Lesson: Albuterol is still professionally made and available and works, Clenbuterol is not the only clen going around still is not professionally made, and scientist who cant test the molecular format of the structure cannot guarantee thats what you are taking. Hence Ethanol (alcohol you drink and get fucked up like a prostitutes pussy after a gang bang) and Methanol (wood alcohol which will make you blind and will kill you with only 1 shot) smell similar, look the same, 1 molecule difference.... and its 6 feet under!

Take care JROD hope everything is on the up and up for you now

Anaphlactic shock is a allergic reaction to some chemical that was in the clen. Seems like there were some fillers or some chemical you had a severe reaction to.

The dosage if taken to much could affect your breathing and Heart rate etc but it wouldnt put you into Anaphalytic shock.

I would keep a epi pen on hand in case you have another reaction to something. Glad you are ok now though. MM

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws