over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Client I am training

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was originally about a guy Phil was training. There are actually people tuned into this thread to check out said guy. You and your boyfriend turned this into an argument with Phil. You got a problem with Phil, send him an email, a PM, or a phone call.

I personally don't give a shit what your problem with Phil is. Really. You got a lot to learn about life bro. Good luck to you, I think you're gonna have a bumpy road.

Phil, we'd love to see the pics!

wow again that post just totally ignored everything i said to you, what part of phill and i have a discussion on here having absolutely fuk all to do with you do you not get and no BRO i will not have a bumpy ride or have u just not been reading properly....how on earth can you say i have a lot to learn about life based on a conversation again that has absolutely nothing to do with you....

i wud love to lend u a do-bok and just go to town on u, teach a lesson of wen to mind ur own fukin business

Funny, your talking to me about wattage? Have I ever attacked you Ness?Let your hero speak for himself. You and the rest of the delusional assmonkeys that only read what they want to see, keep sending your money. Sip your LBA's and eat like birds when your hungry. How about you go back to sipping your LBA and quit attacking me? Maybe you should post up pics of what phil has done for you? Before and afters. It would appear that he is running a diet center.

The only thing obvious that I can see here is that you simply don't have the wattage upstairs to keep the lights on. Its okay, Im not trying to put you down for it...it is what it is...but honestly, sir, these comments towards Phil are making you look....uh...well....how embarrassing for you.

I am extremely satisfied of my results from Phil's training. Posting picts of myself does nothing for your disposition. I truly am sorry that you failed. Like I said, no big deal...not going to bash you for it. Im just trying to stop you from continuing the carnage. Anyways, you're correct that I should keep up with the LBAs...I love them...so convenient and cheap. Youre also correct that Phil is a hero of mine, a mentor, a friend, and someone that Im proud to stick up for. Good luck, concreteguy.

This thread was originally about a guy Phil was training. There are actually people tuned into this thread to check out said guy. You and your boyfriend turned this into an argument with Phil. You got a problem with Phil, send him an email, a PM, or a phone call.

I personally don't give a shit what your problem with Phil is. Really. You got a lot to learn about life bro. Good luck to you, I think you're gonna have a bumpy road.

Phil, we'd love to see the pics!

Now ure being an ass mate. I gave my opinion on lba's like every else did that wasnt negative. then phil started on me. It has now ended. J came and stuck up for me as hes a good mate as u would or should do for ure mates.

Why keep bringing it up. just mind ure own business and leave things alone.

I am extremely satisfied of my results from Phil's training. Posting picts of myself does nothing for your disposition. I truly am sorry that you failed. Like I said, no big deal...not going to bash you for it. Im just trying to stop you from continuing the carnage. Anyways, you're correct that I should keep up with the LBAs...I love them...so convenient and cheap. Youre also correct that Phil is a hero of mine, a mentor, a friend, and someone that Im proud to stick up for. Good luck, concreteguy.

Ness, I respond to your hero bringing me into a thread in poor context and I'm the bad guy? Ness post your pics and show us all how good he is at what he does. Before and after! I have listened to enough of your posts to know your a real bodybuilder. I will be posting my pics. Maybe everyone talking shit should be posting current pics so we can determine who is full of shit here. Hey don't worry about me, I'm fifty and only do pushups and situps at the gym and the real killer is I DON"T DRINK LBA's. Or should we add you to the list of guys that don't post pics only talk shit?

As we speak your hero is starting a new thread for the soul purpose of starting shit with me. How is his wattage? He is acting his age? WTF kind of one way shit is this? You puppets are all being punked. The one guy that has enough balls to call a spade a spade is now the bad guy. Dude when you wake up your going to feel like an ass.

BTW: Ness I never had a problem with you. You attacked me in this thread.

Yes there is no agument, you look great, tons of mass and potential......but and here is the but. I am going to give you some advice and you can do with it whatever but I am going to give it to you because that is what we try to do here.....help each other.

Your physique is top notch but you really come off as an arrogant asshole. I hate the way you talk yourself up like we are supposed to kiss your nards because you are only 20 and full of muscle. Big shit at the end of the day you are still 5'6, you better be packed with muscle if not you would go from Europes next big thing to Danny Devito in a hurry. It's okay to be full of yourself and confident but it's not okay to "write your own headlines" in other words let other people say you are going to "ruffle feathers" in Germany or wow that kid is really thick. Most people can form this opinion you don't have to tell them. You keep saying shit like this, well it makes people not really like you and hope for you to lose. You don't care? thats fine but guess what, that also makes you not marketable, which in the long run means less chance to make a living doing what you want to do.

My suggestions
Put your head down like you have been doing and keep grinding working hard. If you do well, great let other people report that, they will notice, you don't have to tell them. Work on being humble, remember most people don't give a shit about bodybuilding titles, rugby player, etc...If you are gifted enough to do really well at this sport and you enjoy it, then pass it on to everyone. Use your "super powers" for good and not evil. Let other people decide how great you are.

read some of the posts by a guy like Dusty Hanshaw. Take note of how he handles himself and how interacts with the community.

Ageed. Not one for giving my opinion when it's not needed (like I am now) but this guy is a fool. I know you sorted it out and you have some qualities such as sticking up for a friend etc. I know your young but your not gonna go far with that attritude. By the way when I say far I am not referring to career achievments or trophies. I am referring to simply being a good person and inspiring others to be good. You come across like an arrogant twat. You have achieved so much at a young age... well done. But you talk like you are gonna rule the world. It's good to wanna be the best in what you do but do it first. Your only in 2nd year. Plus I doubt certain establishments will appreciate your drug use. I know they are widespread in rugby and brushed under the carpet. However there are many threads discussing your drug use online = smart move if you want to be a doctor in the future.

I am sure you will look back in a few years and go wow I was an arrogant prick. I hope you come to that realization. Until then good luck with everything. I know my opinion like others means nothing to you either. It will be interesting to see where you are at when your 24. Follow advice from people like Phil and I am sure you will go far. If not I have a feeling you will burn yourself out.

wow again that post just totally ignored everything i said to you, what part of phill and i have a discussion on here having absolutely fuk all to do with you do you not get and no BRO i will not have a bumpy ride or have u just not been reading properly....how on earth can you say i have a lot to learn about life based on a conversation again that has absolutely nothing to do with you....

i wud love to lend u a do-bok and just go to town on u, teach a lesson of wen to mind ur own fukin business

Tell you what sister. If lending a do-bok is some sort of physical threat, feel free to PM me your address, or I can get you mine.

Oh man

Tell you what sister. If lending a do-bok is some sort of physical threat, feel free to PM me your address, or I can get you mine.

Oh J, he doesnt mean it.......you both are good dudes and I am pretty sure TOUGH DUDES.......no harm meant from either one and I feel guilty for getting anyone riled up.......lets all please get along here..............all of us and I mean EVERYONE..........except concreteguy of course.

if u dnt kno wat a do bok is i think tht wud b an unwise move on ur behalf lol...and im only playin Phil, i would have my license taken away if found fighting outside the do-jang....no one is worth tht

Oh J, he doesnt mean it.......you both are good dudes and I am pretty sure TOUGH DUDES.......no harm meant from either one and I feel guilty for getting anyone riled up.......lets all please get along here..............all of us and I mean EVERYONE..........except concreteguy of course.
Diesel, a doh-bak is a karate uniform -LOL

Last edited:
if u dnt kno wat a do bok is i think tht wud b an unwise move on ur behalf lol...and im only playin Phil, i would have my license taken away if found fighting outside the do-jang....no one is worth tht

lol. You made me smile today kid. You just keep on keeping on nephew.

Last edited:
Ness, I respond to your hero bringing me into a thread in poor context and I'm the bad guy? Ness post your pics and show us all how good he is at what he does. Before and after! I have listened to enough of your posts to know your a real bodybuilder. I will be posting my pics. Maybe everyone talking shit should be posting current pics so we can determine who is full of shit here. Hey don't worry about me, I'm fifty and only do pushups and situps at the gym and the real killer is I DON"T DRINK LBA's. Or should we add you to the list of guys that don't post pics only talk shit?

As we speak your hero is starting a new thread for the soul purpose of starting shit with me. How is his wattage? He is acting his age? WTF kind of one way shit is this? You puppets are all being punked. The one guy that has enough balls to call a spade a spade is now the bad guy. Dude when you wake up your going to feel like an ass.

BTW: Ness I never had a problem with you. You attacked me in this thread.

Well, Im sorry if I attacked you...but lets be clear that the only name I called you was, "sir."

True, I am happy with what Phil has tought me. Thats what I have paid for and I got much more. My quality of life is better. Isnt that what life is really about?

Like I already said, I do not need to prove my success to you or anyone except for the few chosen that I allow to hold me accountable. I have never claimed to be a bodybuilder, as that title is not for me to give myself....you hold me to that standard...not me.

I have posted pictures in this forum that were taken during happy times with my wife and friends. That is also me in my avy. So, make your own judgments.

There is one thing I know for a fact. Im sorry if you feel attacked by this, as its not my motive. Phil Hernon will not hold your hand. He will tell you the truth always. Phil IS what this forum is named. What he offers in the form of advice is bodybuilding wisdom. In order to discern that, one must be smart enough to handle it and see the brilliance in it. Phil is not for everyone...only those who are realistic about who they are and have the patience and humility to actually go forward in good faith...only then will it really make sense.

Its very hard, I understand, for you to understand Phil's way. I just plea with you too stop and think before you attack Phil...In the world of bodybuilding...youre his puppet that is punked. Like it or not.

tae kwon do...not karate..and its doh bok...its korean...not bak
I know that! to most people tae kwon do is "karate", Komsumnida...Shepolama

Last edited:
XJPC

What would happen if you take up the full contract at Wasps to be pro rugby player and they see this thread?

Worse still what do you think would happen if you turn pro and the press got hold of this thread?

XJPC

What would happen if you take up the full contract at Wasps to be pro rugby player and they see this thread?

Worse still what do you think would happen if you turn pro and the press got hold of this thread?

im bodybuilding now because i cant play rugby anymore mate, got compartment syndrome babdly in my last season at wasps...pro rugby isnt going to happen now unfortuneatly...was a kick in the nuts but one of those things...hence also why studying now insted.

Saying I don't have the wattage to understand what's going on is a fucking insult Ness. It's an attack.
I'm happy your happy in life. Maybe you can share that with phil.
If telling me I'm phils punk helps you sleep....sweet dreams.
In a way I'm sorry your not posting your pics as you are today. I would have liked to see how your doing.
For the record.
-Punks call people out and then run
-Punks make bets and back out of them
-Punks .........well you get where I'm going

Well, Im sorry if I attacked you...but lets be clear that the only name I called you was, "sir."

True, I am happy with what Phil has tought me. Thats what I have paid for and I got much more. My quality of life is better. Isnt that what life is really about?

Like I already said, I do not need to prove my success to you or anyone except for the few chosen that I allow to hold me accountable. I have never claimed to be a bodybuilder, as that title is not for me to give myself....you hold me to that standard...not me.

I have posted pictures in this forum that were taken during happy times with my wife and friends. That is also me in my avy. So, make your own judgments.

There is one thing I know for a fact. Im sorry if you feel attacked by this, as its not my motive. Phil Hernon will not hold your hand. He will tell you the truth always. Phil IS what this forum is named. What he offers in the form of advice is bodybuilding wisdom. In order to discern that, one must be smart enough to handle it and see the brilliance in it. Phil is not for everyone...only those who are realistic about who they are and have the patience and humility to actually go forward in good faith...only then will it really make sense.

Its very hard, I understand, for you to understand Phil's way. I just plea with you too stop and think before you attack Phil...In the world of bodybuilding...youre his puppet that is punked. Like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear