over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coaches

I won't be...I'm not retarded and take precautions. Anyone that "just bodybuilds" and thinks they're safe is a moron and just playing russian roulette. I know from experience.
well your paranoid, Just hire any good coach use normal communications. (phone, text and email) just buy your dope from your precautionary VPN with off shore servers and encrypted email services.

Properly used encryption can be safe, if you don't understand that, then you don't understand the state of modern encryption.

However, I agree that this isn't necessary unless you are up to some bad shit on the side. No bodybuilding coach is going to use safe encryption because it would be impossible to use it with all his clients.

None of the 'apps' or 'emails' that offer encryption services are safe obviously.

Talking about chicken and cream of rice, bcaas and what steroids you should take is not illegal.
Conspiring to buy sell or purchase ie... " so 240$ for the stack? " then sending them money, is illegal. Coach isnt gonna sell you gear, unless its a local guy you know face to face with some rare exceptions. A coach might tell you where to go, which in turn could still be him in a round avout way but if your on pro muscle you already know where to get gear so I doubt you'll be talking about that with your coach.

Talking about chicken and cream of rice, bcaas and what steroids you should take is not illegal.
Conspiring to buy sell or purchase ie... " so 240$ for the stack? " then sending them money, is illegal. Coach isnt gonna sell you gear, unless its a local guy you know face to face with some rare exceptions. A coach might tell you where to go, which in turn could still be him in a round avout way but if your on pro muscle you already know where to get gear so I doubt you'll be talking about that with your coach.
It's called probable cause, and it's almost always enough for a warrant.

People get prison sentences for possession of a cycle and it gets posted on social media on a table next to their pellet gun and police parade it as a great seizure... In some countries, using PEDs as an athlete is a crime called sporting fraud... coaches are arguably practicing unlicensed medicine if they prescribe a cycle to a client. Properly used encryption maintains privacy against third party spying. I think OP is perfectly reasonable and coaches should be well versed on private and secure communications.

People get prison sentences for possession of a cycle and it gets posted on social media on a table next to their pellet gun and police parade it as a great seizure... In some countries, using PEDs as an athlete is a crime called sporting fraud... coaches are arguably practicing unlicensed medicine if they prescribe a cycle to a client. Properly used encryption maintains privacy against third party spying. I think OP is perfectly reasonable and coaches should be well versed on private and secure communications.
You also claim bodybuilders wake up every 2 hours through the night to eat. So...yeeeeah...

Lol dude you really think the feds are wanting to investigate a steroid user who competes in bodybuilding!? Hahahaha bruh the feds can barely get financing to fight the war on drugs because they’re more concerned about terrorism.
Unless you’re slinging kilos they don’t care about some juicehead bodybuilder cmon bruh

It's called probable cause, and it's almost always enough for a warrant.
No that doesnt equal probable cause. You would have to do something stupid for your email to even be considered being looked at. Ive spent years of my life behind bars. Ive read countless peoples paperwork and kept up with the ins and outs of their trials or the leading up to. You are very mistaken about the degree of concern law enforcement has for a bottom level steroid user who will only be talking about taking steroids in his email.
I'm starting to believe you made this thread to mess with people

A
Anybody with a ham radio could hear you then!

:oops:
As long as his unit is mobile and he runs/drives/flys really really fast after saying "over and out" he will be a bitch to triangulate.

Something like this is Jimmy McGill approved I think. Only $10. At the end it says service plan required, guess that's out then. Just saw that.

Thank you. Someone intelligent.

It's not paranoia when you've experienced it.

Why do you need them to give you drug advice anyway?
There seem to be tons of things you can't find on forums anymore that are being kept in reserve by these coaches to make them marketable. When I was in contest prep I couldn't find much of any information that wasn't 10 years old. Bodybuilding continually evolves and changes.

There seem to be tons of things you can't find on forums anymore that are being kept in reserve by these coaches to make them marketable. When I was in contest prep I couldn't find much of any information that wasn't 10 years old. Bodybuilding continually evolves and changes.
There’s no secrets. You’re too old and have been on these forums long enough yo know this right? Go work with a coach there’s no secret.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
anaboliceva
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity