over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coconut oil

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just wanted to say thanks to the guys/gal that brought this up. I've never tried it out before, but after seeing people's replies to it, I decide to give it a shot. Holy crap, this stuff taste so good and goes down very easy. No after taste, but I love coconut stuff anyway so maybe thats why I love it so much.

Either way, thanks for giving everyone the heads up about coconut oil.

JW

I must've missed something...

Why take/drink coconut oil?:confused:

KM2000 recommened coconut oil to me as a fat I could take in the am which is very fastly digested, so is out of your system quick. That way when I do my slin shot later, that fat wont be in my system. It worked. You can tell it digests faster, b/c your not full as long as other fats.

Cool....

KM2000 recommened coconut oil to me as a fat I could take in the am which is very fastly digested, so is out of your system quick. That way when I do my slin shot later, that fat wont be in my system. It worked. You can tell it digests faster, b/c your not full as long as other fats.

I'm guessing if KM said it, then this is a "good" fat source.

Any calorie info on this one?

I once tried it and it shot through me in about 20 minutes and gave me the shits for hours, bad gas pains too. Terrible stuff for me.

I don't know about a "quick" fat source, as the main component is MCT which you can buy on its own and I have yet to buy into them being impossible to be stored as fat bullshit. With that some recent studies have showed positive benefits to metabolism and thyroid.

Last edited:
also wana add that its ACE for fat burning.

Those on Keto diets...will also be glad to know that this oil will get you into Ketosis faster then ANY other oil!

Its truely any awesome oil to add in ANY diet.

Yes it can give you stomach cramps! very bad ones if you take it alone...but the bodywill get used to it.

J

It is the goods....I swear by it.....

The reason you get sick...

when you take coconut oil is it kills yeast and bacteria BIG TIME! Its great to use when you are trying to kill a candida overgrowth in your body.

WHY BUY COCONUT OIL WHEN YOU CAN JUST BUY MCT OIL??

Because it tastes SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, Phil!!! ;)

I first tried it interested by studies related to its positive effects on weak thyroids... I later found it was one of the most delicious food I had ever eaten :) ... and that's one of the reason it makes it so dangerous... once you start, it's like chocolate... really hard keeping your spoon off the jar :eek:

You must pay attention not to eat too much, otherwise total kcals go up fairly quickly :)

hey phidias

hey phidias, how were you takin your coconut oil? with your meals or what? thanks man

Because it tastes SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, Phil!!! ;)

exactly. i love how this stuff taste.

maldorf, did you take it by itself or with food? thankfully, I haven't had any issues with it yet, I've been taking it only for a few days though, so hopefully I can keep going without any stomach cramps or shits. I would hate to mess my pants while doing squats or deadlifts lol.

hey phidias, how were you takin your coconut oil? with your meals or what? thanks man

I take it with meals like I would do with peanut or cashew butter... straight from the jar with a spoon... remember it's solid (well... semi-solid) at room temp... so it's not like if you were "drinking" a spoon of olive or any other oil :)

I take it with meals like I would do with peanut or cashew butter... straight from the jar with a spoon... remember it's solid (well... semi-solid) at room temp... so it's not like if you were "drinking" a spoon of olive or any other oil :)
What brand do you use?

What brand do you use?

I'm in Europe... it would suprise me if you had the same brands in the US. :)

However I buy mine in an organic food store to make sure I get an extra virgin, non-filtered cold pressure oil... and not the crappy stuff you can find for cheap in supermarkets :rolleyes:

But if I remember correctly, either Km or Massive G talked about a good brand you have in the US... NUTIVA I think?

I'm in Europe... it would suprise me if you had the same brands in the US. :)

However I buy mine in an organic food store to make sure I get an extra virgin, non-filtered cold pressure oil... and not the crappy stuff you can find for cheap in supermarkets :rolleyes:

But if I remember correctly, either Km or Massive G talked about a good brand you have in the US... NUTIVA I think?

yup, thats the one I got after doing some research on it.

ya get the nutiva brand, its is the best tasting and highest quality..

also you guys should try putting it on your skin as a moisturizer, it is hands down the best! heres how you do it to not have that "oily" texture on your skin...i will only put it on after i get out of tyhe shower, i will wash my body and befor i towel off i rub a light layer of it al over my body, (face included) then i just pat dry with a towel and wait about 2-3 min befor puttin my clothes on.. try it and you will never use another lotion in your life! it has many antiox benifits for the skin and is also a very good sunscreen, i use it befor tanning in the tan beds too... it dosent make me break out, and makes my skin take o a "glow" for the rest of the day....

phil the benifits of coconut oil over a mct oil are numerous, if you want to kow all about it get "Coconut Cures" by Bruce Fife N.D., the book is great!

pacific islander use it on their hair, and if you have ever seen a real female native who uses it their hiar is so beautiful and has a silk look to it... you all should tell your gals to put it on their har for an hr befor showering and let it soak, then rinse it off, do it a few times a week and her hair will be much more healthy.....

i use it for any scrapes or scares instead of neosperon,

puttin on your face will get rid of wrinkles too in the problem areas...

i have been using it topically for years, if you look at my pics its hard to spot any strech marks on me, and i put on 20lbs stage weight last year so i was definatly growing....

just make sure to get a good brand the spectrum stuff really tastes and smell like shit...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws