over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

COFFEE doesnt work on ME???

Putin

Banned
I like drinking it just for the taste, but it doesnt work on me like it does on everyone else.

I used to drink at least 12 cups a day and a good cup right before BEDTIME. It actually calms me down and relaxes me, if I drink enough of it :) And I make my coffee black, then just add some milk to it.

I dont get the jittery and jumpy feeling or being all hyped up.

Anyone else have the same experience?

This happens to me when i start to build a tolerance for it, why dont you stay off it for at least 2 months then you should start feeling it again when you try it

I tell you, I love coffee. I always wanted to start a thread on here about negatives and positives. I here that for some reason it stuns your fat burning ability. Not sure itf that is true, but I can tell you I drink pots and pots a day. I have a whole commercial setup in my kitchen from Bunn. Auto feed water, Bunn portion grinder etc. It is litterally the most used appilance in my house. I even have the industrial water feed filtration system that removes lime scale, etc, before it gets to the brewer. Tell me that I'm not addicted ;)

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

But I have to agre with you, I very rarely feel the effects of the caffeine anymore. BUT, if I mix in a cup of tea, even just one, it seems to make all of the caffeine in my system come alive. Have no idea why. The shakes, nervousness, anxiety, everything. If I drink only a cup of tea, and have no coffee I feel nothing. So go figure.

Last edited:
it's all in your head
tea activates alpha and theta brainwaves
coffee activates alpha only
or something like that

Kaiser said:
I tell you, I love coffee. I always wanted to start a thread on here about negatives and positives. I here that for some reason it stuns your fat burning ability. Not sure itf that is true, but I can tell you I drink pots and pots a day. I have a whole commercial setup in my kitchen from Bunn. Auto feed water, Bunn portion grinder etc. It is litterally the most used appilance in my house. I even have the industrial water feed filtration system that removes lime scale, etc, before it gets to the brewer. Tell me that I'm not addicted ;)

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

But I have to agre with you, I very rarely feel the effects of the caffeine anymore. BUT, if I mix in a cup of tea, even just one, it seems to make all of the caffeine in my system come alive. Have no idea why. The shakes, nervousness, anxiety, everything. If I drink only a cup of tea, and have no coffee I feel nothing. So go figure.

I'm right there with you Kaiser. Me and my girl both love coffee. We've been through about 5 different coffee pots over the last couple of years. I'm gonna have to give these BUNN pots a closer look. With the filtration system dont you actually use less coffee??

A50# said:
I'm right there with you Kaiser. Me and my girl both love coffee. We've been through about 5 different coffee pots over the last couple of years. I'm gonna have to give these BUNN pots a closer look. With the filtration system dont you actually use less coffee??

Not really on the filtration system. It is a water filtration system that plumbed in before the coffee maker itself. Nothing much just a filter for scale. Now the grinder is awesome. I love fresh cut beans and they make the whole house smell amazing if you like that type of smell. Bunn is amazing on warranty. They cover everything, and every part is available separately because it is restaurant equipment. They have a great name here in the States so they don't really worry about warranty expiration. They even cover shipping.
I used to go through coffee pots all of the time too. Also the flavor is different when brewed in these because the whole thing is stainless. The residential ones are mainly plastic and I could always taste it. The stainless ones taste more like coffee house or diner coffee instead if you know what I mean.

worldpower said:
This happens to me when i start to build a tolerance for it, why dont you stay off it for at least 2 months then you should start feeling it again when you try it
That's the thing, it doesnt even matter if I take time off. I never really build any tolerance to it in the first place. The only time I remember feeling coffee is when I was 17. I actually ended up taking 2months from coffee, and just started drinking again....and nothing.

Maybe the body metabolizes or breaks this shit down or doesnt absorb the caffein?? possible?

Last edited:
Kaiser said:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I drink both, coffee and tea. Coffee during the day and tea at night.

Coffee and caffiene are stimulants. They will help with fat burning in the right amounts. You can however have too much coffee. When you do have too much it acts in reverse. It will dull the senses and can make you drowsy. 12 cups a day is extreme. It is why you get no more kick from coffee. Me, I drink turkish coffee, or Greek style. This stuff packs a punch. Used to drink Cuban style coffee when I was living in Miami! Liquid lightming we called it. Not sure whether it was the coffee or all the sugar they put in it! When you stop coffee all together, if you are a heavy drinker of it, you can experience withdrawl symptoms such as, Insomnia, headaches and loss of appetite. No reason to quit though. I love my coffee. Usually three cups a day and I'm all happy!!:)

Kaiser said:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

so where did you buy this coffee maker? i hade a krupps one that was the shit but it broke while i was moving and i have been through 3 since, how much was it?

also what kind of coffee you guys like? i have tried a few at the health food store that are pretty good, but havent found anything i'm crazy about....

km2000 said:
so where did you buy this coffee maker? i hade a krupps one that was the shit but it broke while i was moving and i have been through 3 since, how much was it?

also what kind of coffee you guys like? i have tried a few at the health food store that are pretty good, but havent found anything i'm crazy about....

Heres the brewer:
**broken link removed**

You will notice it has a plastic basket that holds the grounds. You will want to order a stainless one so that your coffee brews through ALL stainless instead like this:
http://www.cw-usa.com/accessories-commercial-bunn-filterbasket-stainless.html

Here's the grinder:
http://www.cw-usa.com/equipment-commercial-grinders-bunn-portioncontrol-lpg.html

This is the coffee I buy. They pretty much have the coffee area tied up in restaurants in NJ, PA and NY. Good stuff.

**broken link removed**

Did somebody say Coffee??

Huge coffee fan as well! Recently invested $300 on coffee brewer:

**broken link removed**

Nothing better than fresh coffee that doesn't taste burnt like most commercial coffee shops these days. BTW, I've tried almost every coffee out there and I always go back to good ol DUNKIN DONUTS original!!! No kidding, and you'll be surprised that they sell more cups/year than Starbucks! Too bad they're only on the Mid to East coast. None over here on the Westside so i order mine online.

hardkor said:
Huge coffee fan as well! Recently invested $300 on coffee brewer:

**broken link removed**

Nothing better than fresh coffee that doesn't taste burnt like most commercial coffee shops these days. BTW, I've tried almost every coffee out there and I always go back to good ol DUNKIN DONUTS original!!! No kidding, and you'll be surprised that they sell more cups/year than Starbucks! Too bad they're only on the Mid to East coast. None over here on the Westside so i order mine online.

Love Dunkin Donuts coffee. One of my all time favorites.

I consider coffee a part of my diet because I drink so much. I thought I was fly, grinding my own beans and all... you guys are insane.

Two things: Coffee (caffeine) causes vasoconstriction which can raise blood pressure.
Once you build a tolerance to large amounts of caffeine and then drop it, what happens? Vasodilation. Hello vascular headaches.

been there before... no fun... ween off slowly.

I read somewhere that it mobilizes fatty acids in your blood... I think it was PubMed... I may be wrong.

All coffee does for me is make me crap. That and chocolate.

OuchThatHurts said:
Two things: Coffee (caffeine) causes vasoconstriction which can raise blood pressure.
Once you build a tolerance to large amounts of caffeine and then drop it, what happens? Vasodilation. Hello vascular headaches.

been there before... no fun... ween off slowly.

I read somewhere that it mobilizes fatty acids in your blood... I think it was PubMed... I may be wrong.

Don't be taking away my coffee man. I get real cranky :D

I try to keep myself to 2-3 espressos a day. I used to drink American coffee until I moved to Italy now I only drink caffes or cappuccino. I only drink American coffee when I go back to the states. Hey Kaiser I read that you and your wife are Sicilian what part is your family from? Have you ever been here?
I currently live outside of Catania.

Being a stimulant, it is best to cycle on an off. The marginal utility of coffee as a stimulant diminshes upon increased intake. I read a research paper a while back that indicated the threshold is 3 cups. Like AAS, taking more doesn't mean it's helping you more; and once your receptors are saturated, which could take months of intake, you need to come of slowly as OTH indicated. Also, those who consume coffee during AAS off-cycle should take cortisol suppressants as coffee is known to be a test antagonist and post-stimulant anti-catabolic agent.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131