advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

NB has made a great comeback in the past 2-3 years (I mean they never really left) but the addition of Teddy Santis as their creative director has changed a lot. They are thoroughly engrained into the streetwear culture now. I see more dudes in nyc rockin NB than Jordans nowadays.
Really like the look of some of them; have 4 Teddy Santis 990v3 right now along with other models. The comfort however is what really makes it for me. The right blend of softness and support - and the quality is top notch.

Still waiting for my Yuto Horigome Dunk Low SBs. IMO, they look like one of the nicest releases of 2023. We'll see. I'm a big fan of purple so I also got the recently released Dunk Low SBs that are white and purple. Nice and simple look but still really nice. Also, do any of you guys double up on a pair if you really love them? Screen Shot 2023-09-10 at 9.01.48 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-10 at 9.03.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-10 at 9.03.41 PM.png
    897 KB · Views: 3
Thought I'd toss it out there as I'm a big shoe guy. Rock everything I own.
Probably 50 or so pairs right now...have had as many as 80ish but gave LOTS away when i moved from NYC.

Just another weird little passion/hobby I'm into. It's a 90's nostalgia thing for me.
I have a ton of NFL/NBA jerseys and sneakers lol.

Anyone?
I used to have every color of these pony high tops and doubles etc because they were like 20$ at VIm and I would have paid 100 for them, then I lost them all in a flood and pony is out of Bussines. I lie blazers too, but far from a sneaker head or Jordan fan etc

New gym shoes just arrived - 2018 Nike Air Force 1 Special Field in University Red. I'd been looking at these on eBay for about 2 years and a pair finally got listed that had all straps so I went for it.

20240313-154429.jpg

Really like the look of some of them; have 4 Teddy Santis 990v3 right now along with other models. The comfort however is what really makes it for me. The right blend of softness and support - and the quality is top notch.
This. Nb are everywhere, everyone wearing them they are in the front window of every shoe store in every mall. Imo way superior to Nike, Adidas, etc. thinking of getting another pair of black V6 or the 9060. The 1960 are on point too.

New gym shoes just arrived - 2018 Nike Air Force 1 Special Field in University Red. I'd been looking at these on eBay for about 2 years and a pair finally got listed that had all straps so I went for it.

20240313-154429.jpg
Gonna rock those in the gym? Those look pretty dope.

Nice, where did you get them, custom? Tons of colors in malls but even more online. Only issue with online apparently there are quite a bit of counterfeit NB
Thanks I actually had these shipped from One Block Down in Europe as they were sold out here in Japan.

This. Nb are everywhere, everyone wearing them they are in the front window of every shoe store in every mall. Imo way superior to Nike, Adidas, etc. thinking of getting another pair of black V6 or the 9060. The 1960 are on point too.
All of those models are great. The 9060 is best bang for buck but the rear heel pods can be bothersome in some situations. I don't drive, but some people said they can get in the way. The V6 is the only model I haven't tried yet as it doesn't click for me.
The 1906 is the NB of the year so far and is getting promoted hard. Very comfortable. Same mid and outsole as the 2002r and 860v2.

Tried Mizuno recently and that was a mistake...now I want more...quality is insanely good. Not a stitch out of place.

PXL_20240314_014423938.jpg PXL_20240314_014233600.jpg

Im old and dating myself but i still have the original jordan 1 and 4. the original bo jacksons and the first airmax 180's.... yes Im that old and i had these when i was a small little kid in the 80's and early 90's.

Im old and dating myself but i still have the original jordan 1 and 4. the original bo jacksons and the first airmax 180's.... yes Im that old and i had these when i was a small little kid in the 80's and early 90's.
Those 4s must be on the edge of crumbling away now :(

I just threw out some Jordan mars spizike's I never got to wear. Soles crumbled away. I heard if u don't wear them the soles will crumble. Something about the pressure of walking in them on the rubber soles keeps them from crumbling. I've had a bunch of Jordan soles crumble away.

I'm late to the game.but man I'm a sneaker head I have so many.i have box shelf with doors to put your shoes in.and I have my closet and the wife closet full of shoes too.to the point she throws some away behind my back.and if months later I happen to think of them and say oh I'm wear them. I can't find them.so I ask her and she plays dumb NO I DONT KNOW HAVEN'T SEEN IN IN FOR EVER. After a long look i come to the conclusion she threw it away.and after drilling her.she Confess but that she might of thrown it out by mistake with other old clothes
Not that I threw them away intentionally 🤔🤔

I just threw out some Jordan mars spizike's I never got to wear. Soles crumbled away. I heard if u don't wear them the soles will crumble. Something about the pressure of walking in them on the rubber soles keeps them from crumbling. I've had a bunch of Jordan soles crumble away.
Polyurethane soles will degrade due to moisture buildup in the foam. Jordan 1s and other cups soles will usually last much longer. 2s and up will crumble. Air Max 1s, 90s and are notorious.

actually no they are in pretty decent shape... they are the maroon and white 4's. the maroon part is the old fiber material.... i have kept them in my closet in a shoe box with micro chamber paper inside the shoes to keep moisture away and they still look like they did when i last wore them as a teenager 30 years ago.

the are creased from use but cleaned up and look decent. a little stiff but not terrible.

i actually mis spoke... not the 4... the maroon and white ones i have are the 6's...

104 Air jordan 1 low, mid, high and dunks
4 Air jordans 2
4 Air Jordans 3
3 air max 90
13 Adidas Yeezys
in original shoe box never worn
around 20 that i currently wear

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views