advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

All of those models are great. The 9060 is best bang for buck but the rear heel pods can be bothersome in some situations. I don't drive, but some people said they can get in the way. The V6 is the only model I haven't tried yet as it doesn't click for me.
The 1906 is the NB of the year so far and is getting promoted hard. Very comfortable. Same mid and outsole as the 2002r and 860v2.
I used to have a pair of 2002 gray loved them. But im liking the 1960 more that black green one, fuck. The joe fresh goods v4 white of the 990 holy shit a beautiful shoe...hard to find a pair and their $$. We have a factory store near me see alot of 991 and 992 not sure how I feel about them lol. Like em but I'm torn

ISO...dude, put those on Ebay and name a price lol

That shit is a collectors item that people will pay big $$$ for, im serious.i

i just looked on ebay.... somebody is selling the all white 6's for 825.00. they look about the same condition as mine... worn but not terrible... i have the 1's too.. and they're asking between 1,800-3,000 from what i saw... but those are sitting and nobody is buying them.. lol...

I gotta use my Jordan countdown pack with the 11's and 12's before they deteriorate. Might be better to post them up for sale.

@hawkmoon @qbkilla u guys got me interested in NB going to check out these models.

Those 4s must be on the edge of crumbling away now :(
Is there anything you can to keep them from crumbling/deteriorating? I’m asking because I have probably close to 90 pairs of J’s that I’ve been collecting over the years. I wear them on occasion, mostly to workout in my home gym. Besides that, it’s a rare occasion for them to take a trip outside.

I picked up the Billie Ellish Air Force 1 , but haven't worn them yet. I'm wondering if it's worth saving them for the value build up. Or should I use them sparingly? these are the Mushroom colored versions. Got them for a great deal at a local shop

I have a lot of shoes, none of note to my knowledge I don't have a lot of nikes as my feet are wide. I do have a couple pairs though I like underarmor as they seem to be for wide feet but I have to wear a slightly higher than no show socks or they rub the shit out of the back of my foot. Few addidas as well I usually just buy a hat then I try and find a pair of shoes to match. Or get some shoes that I like and then look for a hat. I don't spend more than 100 on a pair of shoes.

I have a lot of shoes, none of note to my knowledge I don't have a lot of nikes as my feet are wide. I do have a couple pairs though I like underarmor as they seem to be for wide feet but I have to wear a slightly higher than no show socks or they rub the shit out of the back of my foot. Few addidas as well I usually just buy a hat then I try and find a pair of shoes to match. Or get some shoes that I like and then look for a hat. I don't spend more than 100 on a pair of shoes.
I have wide feet too, and size 12. Have you tried new balance? Imo they blow under armor, and any other shoe, out of the water in comfort, looks, and everything. I think I saw a graphic in an article their even shitting on Nike and Adidas for market share. 9060, 990v6,v3, 1960, even the 2002 which I don't like as much would be great for wide feet and comfort, hell even a 90 dollar pair of 574. Only NB I hate are the 550 basically just a basketball shoe mind as well call it a Nike. Was popular a year ago with the urban crowd lol. But any of the 900s are money.

Is there anything you can to keep them from crumbling/deteriorating? I’m asking because I have probably close to 90 pairs of J’s that I’ve been collecting over the years. I wear them on occasion, mostly to workout in my home gym. Besides that, it’s a rare occasion for them to take a trip outside.
Pretty much only wearing them and compressing the foam. Polyurethane is especially prone, much more so than EVA. All the J2+ are polyurethane.

I picked up the Billie Ellish Air Force 1 , but haven't worn them yet. I'm wondering if it's worth saving them for the value build up. Or should I use them sparingly? these are the Mushroom colored versions. Got them for a great deal at a local shop

Only the most rare and limited stuff is worth keeping unworn now. The days of astronomical resale are over.

I really like my XERO shoes. It took me a good month+ to get used to them<---when on my feet all day. They feel super comfortable with lots of foot/toe room.

I have wide feet too, and size 12. Have you tried new balance? Imo they blow under armor, and any other shoe, out of the water in comfort, looks, and everything. I think I saw a graphic in an article their even shitting on Nike and Adidas for market share. 9060, 990v6,v3, 1960, even the 2002 which I don't like as much would be great for wide feet and comfort, hell even a 90 dollar pair of 574. Only NB I hate are the 550 basically just a basketball shoe mind as well call it a Nike. Was popular a year ago with the urban crowd lol. But any of the 900s are money.
Never tried New Balance, I'll have to check it out, Thank you

Only the most rare and limited stuff is worth keeping unworn now. The days of astronomical resale are over.

I've noticed the same. Only the ultra rare stuff is where the money is made now.
It was at its peak 2 years ago, but I haven't seen any crazy sales for basic ones lately. I assume the shoe flipping trend has died down lol

Crumbling usually only comes from the 1980's models. Every decade they made upgrades to materials that really helped.
So unless you colllection is really realllly old, you're all good.

Crumbling usually only comes from the 1980's models. Every decade they made upgrades to materials that really helped.
Good to know. Oldest in my collection are the Flu games (12), got them around 97. I didn’t start collecting again until around 2010. Thanks for the info.

I have seen a lot of Air MAX 90s, 95, AJ2, 3, 4... crumble. In the famous sneaker shop Worm here in Tokyo you can buy them on the very edge of disintegration, but some still really want the originals.

Brendan Dunne's Air Maxes crumbled on air during a shoot of Complex Sneakers :(

Never been into Jordan's every time I tried one on was uncomfortable..but was in a thrift store saw a pair of Jordan 12 that looked comfortable and they actually were. Thinking about buying a new pair...are there certain ones that are universally regarded as the more comfortable ones? Thoughts on the 12? Haven't had nikes in years been all boots and various new balance

Never been into Jordan's every time I tried one on was uncomfortable..but was in a thrift store saw a pair of Jordan 12 that looked comfortable and they actually were. Thinking about buying a new pair...are there certain ones that are universally regarded as the more comfortable ones? Thoughts on the 12? Haven't had nikes in years been all boots and various new balance
IMO the most comfortable Js are 3s. 1s can be hit or miss especially with lows and highs. 11s might be the most uncomfortable shoe ever made but my 11 high Breds are my treasure lol. Just my 2 cents on my 3 favorite Js.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131