over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Controling stomach distention?

kinglewy

Banned
Is stomach distention just a normal side-effect of AAS use? On my first cycle and growing like a weed but I notice my stomach keeps sticking way out and I gotta remind myself to keep my gut sucked in so that my stomach doesn't stick out farther than my pecs! And I don't think too much of it is fat because if I flex my stomach I can still see my upper abs pretty good.
I just figured it was because of the AAS because I have never had it before and I see a ton of pro's that all have it even when they are super lean, but I read that article by mountaindog and he seems to say that it is caused by eating habits from just shoveling the food down all day.
Well my question is how do you guys deal with the stomach distention? Does anyone know of a way to be "on" and growing and not get it?
One of my kid's mom saw me the other day with my shirt off and asked me when the baby was due...
Thanks guys for all the advices and info!

Personally i believe that all of the distended stomachs we see in our sport is caused by the fallacy that we believe we need massive amounts of food to grow (In a nut shell). ALso slin is a huge factor if you are using slin but that is a different topic.

They say GH does it worce than anything. I would like to hear ideas on this to, as I have become a fan of GH again lately

personally i dont think the GH has as much to due with it as Slin does and grossly over eating.

Thats just my personal opinion though so take it for what its worth.

Ive noticed that the larger meals I have the more it happens.

I have this problem too

I never used slin, and I just started GH and it was already there. I do notice that when I get up in the morning my stomach is much smaller, then once I eat bam. I have to suck it in all day. How does one fix it? I do have an umbilical hernia which exaggerates the issue.

Any exercises that help? should I fast more? it really is an ego deflater.

Too many carbs with your slin

Maybe the key is to eat meals with less volume but higher caloric density so as not to stretch the lining of the stomach?

I believe that it has to do with the amount as well as the type of carbs we take in

Practice your vacuum posing. There is a muscle that pulls the abdominal wall back toward the spine. As you relax it, this muscle can stretch. Practice keeping it tight, and your waist will follow.

I too think most of it is due to simply over eating. Are you really lean now, or getting leaner? I used to overeat because I led myself to believe that I wasnt taking in enough and that was slowing my growth down. Once I cut back on the food my stomach went down fast, and yeah mine was like yours it wasnt really fat. My stomach was rock hard with abs showing but it stuck out. My wife used to joke around and she said I looked like a keg on wheels. I also stopped doing weighted crunches and any other ab exercise that had extra resistance. I think that helped it shrink down too. Phil Hernon doesnt really believe in working abs much at all and he was the one that finally convinced me to cut back on that as well as the over eating!

its all about HG and slin.

In Pre-GH bodybulding age, there was no distention at all.

over use of GH suck IMO.

**broken link removed**

Is stomach distention just a normal side-effect of AAS use? On my first cycle and growing like a weed but I notice my stomach keeps sticking way out and I gotta remind myself to keep my gut sucked in so that my stomach doesn't stick out farther than my pecs! And I don't think too much of it is fat because if I flex my stomach I can still see my upper abs pretty good.
I just figured it was because of the AAS because I have never had it before and I see a ton of pro's that all have it even when they are super lean, but I read that article by mountaindog and he seems to say that it is caused by eating habits from just shoveling the food down all day.
Well my question is how do you guys deal with the stomach distention? Does anyone know of a way to be "on" and growing and not get it?
One of my kid's mom saw me the other day with my shirt off and asked me when the baby was due...
Thanks guys for all the advices and info!

The distension is from abusing insulin and eating insane amounts of food. Don't abuse slin, and you'll be fine. Some think it's HGH use, but that's a myth. Some also confuse it with simple water retention/bloating. I have bad bloating right now from test, gh, and dbol, yet you can see all 6 abs still. Some days it's worse than others. Keeping carbs within a reasonable range will fix your problem. If you're not using slin and a bunch of other peptides while pounding down the food, you're propbaly just bloated from retaining water.

i think lifting heavy weights for years and years might make your core thicker as well. it is like the tree trunk of your body the bigger the tree gets the more support it needs. i keep my ab work to a minimum, when i do it i do high reps. and my waist is pretty good so far i dont lift super heavy, i eat decent sized meals pretty often so idk if JUST that would do it, but throw that in with heavy lifting, slin, hgh, igf....and that equals kai greens stomach

This was my biggest problem. It still is. I mean when I was a natural BBer, I dieted down to low BF, we are talking 11% which is very lean for me, and I weighed 182lbs. This was 11 years ago or so, and my waist was 35.5inches. I still remember the reading like it was yesterday. I had visible abs, weighing 182lbs and still a large waist.

I think it had to do with the high protein feedings I would put myself through. I followed the Flex Magazine approach. I'd follow a hardgainers diet, but in reality, I was not a hardgainer whatsoever. I would get fat thinking it was more muscle.

My best conditioning was 10% BF and 230lbs, waist was still protruding, easily well over 36inches.

GH made things worse for sure. I think it's the way it affects your insulin sensitivity. What has helped is to decrease load on deads (I only use 315 for high reps) as well as using high reps for squats, I also noticed a much tigher midsection when I started doing explosive movements, high rep, Things like snatches, cleans, push press without a belt.

I would say food/drugs.
Perhaps some options would be to eat more easily digestible foods like fruits/vegetables and less heavy/slow digesting foods, digestive enzymes, probiotics, Colon cleansing, fasting.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws