over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cookie Monster Jethro

Strunk

FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
JUDGES
Registered
I haven't been her in a very long time. I still see some old names from the past. I got to thinking the other day when my buddy Jethro was dieting and Lynx made her moster cookies and put them in the freezer. She said they slowly started coming up missing and Jethro blamed them missing on someone else in the home.LOL The only other person who could've ate them was the cat.haha

I wasn't very faithful when dieting for the shows either. I don't miss those days.

Welcome back Strunk

I haven't been her in a very long time. I still see some old names from the past. I got to thinking the other day when my buddy Jethro was dieting and Lynx made her moster cookies and put them in the freezer. She said they slowly started coming up missing and Jethro blamed them missing on someone else in the home.LOL The only other person who could've ate them was the cat.haha

I wasn't very faithful when dieting for the shows either. I don't miss those days.

Well then it must have been the cat cause Jethro wouldn't lie, would he? :p

HEY, STRUNK!

GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE, MY FRIEND! Man, you should see all the damn cookies she brought home this weekend. I haven't seen her since Christmas and it's been a long dry spell on the cookies...but I've got smores icecream in the freezer and cookies galore!

That damn cat was CLEVER!

Well then it must have been the cat cause Jethro wouldn't lie, would he? :p

I think everyone fails to take that little fact into consideration. ;) :)

i HAD a box full of monter cookies last last ...now i dont have any milk left for my kids cereal

Strunk! Good to see you back around.

Lol...Did she give you the ones she wrapped in tin foil?

i HAD a box full of monter cookies last last ...now i dont have any milk left for my kids cereal

Through massive experimentation, we found that the ones in the tupperware were dryer than normal this time compared to those wrapped in tin foil. That didn't stop me from eating 13 cookies though. :D

Thank you so much for the AWESOME AND HIGHLY DESIRED GASPARI DRAGON SLAYER T-SHIRT, JEFF! I am wearing it right now as I prepared to do biceps/ abs and then walk on the bike. I actually look sort of big in this shirt...rather than my normal tall and skinny look.

For you fellas who don't know- Strunk is a master at getting women in shape for shows

Just a super friendly and knowledgeable guy.

Strunk and Jeff....I am posting some pics of the monster cookies and my new Gaspari "Dragon Slayer" t-shirt. I think you'll get a good laugh at them. :D

EXACTLY!

My cat does that all the time...

THANK YOU, MUSCLEDOC! :D I knew our cat couldn't have been the only sneaky, gluttonous feline in existence!

Just a super friendly and knowledgeable guy.

Well, I've learned a thing or two over my lifetime.LOL I began doing my homework on female prep several years back as there wasn't many people that knew much about it.

rAJJIN...a lot has happened since I was last here. I left my wife (Mrs Strunk)and I've been divorced for over a year now. Can we get her off the banner?LOL I'm much happier now than I've been for several years as I've finally found someone that gives a crap about me.

rAJJIN...a lot has happened since I was last here. I left my wife (Mrs Strunk)and I've been divorced for over a year now. Can we get her off the banner?LOL I'm much happier now than I've been for several years as I've finally found someone that gives a crap about me.

:eek: :D

Well, I've learned a thing or two over my lifetime.LOL I began doing my homework on female prep several years back as there wasn't many people that knew much about it.

I believe she's a great bodybuilder too isn't she Strunk? Glad to hear you doing well....and definitely glad to see you back on here.

I believe she's a great bodybuilder too isn't she Strunk? Glad to hear you doing well....and definitely glad to see you back on here.

Yes, the new woman in my life is a great bodybuilder. That may be an understatement though.LOL Many say she has the potential to be a Ms O. We've been together now for about 16 months and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Yes, the new woman in my life is a great bodybuilder. That may be an understatement though.LOL Many say she has the potential to be a Ms O. We've been together now for about 16 months and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Potential to be Ms. O......I completely agree. I thought that the 1st time i saw her physique.

I just ran across this and all I can say is awwww:D " How SWEET". I am a lucky girl to have you in my life.

Oh yeah your a cookie monster yourself as you ate all those girls scoot cookies I bought. :cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear