over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MASS MONSTER DIETS

gains4000

Registered
Newbies
Lets talk about the most Anabolic substance ... FOOD!

Food is the limiting factor for a lot of people, lets face it no one likes eating 6-7x a day.

Eating until you are physically sick everyday for years is not easy, but it is what separates the men from boys.

Now i did not start this for us to talk about diet of 3,000 cals. lets talk about pushing the food.

7'000 calories, 8,000 .. anyone consistency pushing even 10,000 calories?

I just watched a podcast from 3 days ago and Chad said Ramy eats around 4500-5000 calories per day in the offseason.

Very… VERY few people require 7,000+ calories to grow.
This. I don't think food is the limiting factor at all. Rather genetics, training, consistency, willingness to push the envelope. For some like me, the fact that we are unwilling to put on body fat. But that is what keeps us from eating more, not that we physically can't consider or don't desire larger amounts of food. Most people would just gain excess fat if they jacked their calories way up because you can only build muscle so fast an excessive surplus will move the scale but not just add infinite amounts of muscle.

Yeah I also dont think food is the limiting factor. Actually caused more harm than good for me the in the past off season. Getting in 6500 cals consistently for the last 8 months and after getting bodyfat tested Im only 3kg heavier at the same bodyfat as last year. More food just created more insulin resistance and more digestive issues and im sure if I could have trained better with better sensitivity to food then I would have utilized the 5000 calories I should have been eating.

I will disagree that you don't need 7-8000kcal to grow - some may weigh 300lbs for 5000kcal and some need 10000

I personally lose weight like crazy on 5000kcal, I need 6000kcal to maintain about 290lbs to grow I would have to eat much more
That is impressive. I'm 185 and maintain at 3200 or 17.2xbw. At 290 and needing 6k your maintenance is 20xbw. Very fast metabolism. I think 15xbw is about average.

Have you always had a fast metabolism even before you got to your size? When you started out has trouble gaining weight and really has to intentionally eat large meals to push scale? I know you utilize larger dosages than many to be lean at that size so perhaps that allows you to use those calories effectively as well.

Samson said that in the offseason he eats 7-8000 kcal. Dorian once said that in the offseason he ate the same as during the preparation for the competition. Nasser claimed that he eats very little in the off-season. Flex wheeler claimed to eat 8000+ calories. Cbum repeatedly said that in the years when he built the largest amount of muscle, he ate over 8000 kcal. how many people, so many different protocols.

I think these modern days of over-eating is retarded. The big-guts took off, the wide waists, etc.
The 70's guys never over-ate and looked fine. Nubret ate once a day...

I get it, times are different now. Doesnt mean its a good idea. (Organ straining, constant shitting, etc).

That is impressive. I'm 185 and maintain at 3200 or 17.2xbw. At 290 and needing 6k your maintenance is 20xbw. Very fast metabolism. I think 15xbw is about average.

Have you always had a fast metabolism even before you got to your size? When you started out has trouble gaining weight and really has to intentionally eat large meals to push scale? I know you utilize larger dosages than many to be lean at that size so perhaps that allows you to use those calories effectively as well.
I think I wasn't born with a fast metabolism because when I started training at the age of 14 I was 68 kg at 185 cm tall but when I was 22 I weighed 115 kg and I was doing powerlifting I was training very hard every 2-3 hours and I had physical work in which I was lifting whole tons steel - so I had a lot of activity during the day. I remember that then the first kcal calculators appeared on the web and when I counted what I eat for the first time, it came out to over 8000kca, including about 250g of fat and over 550g of protein

my standard post workout meal was 250g mass gainer weider powder and after drinking that i drove straight to mcdonalds and ate 10 chessburgers lol - even though i was never fat and always had visible abs or quads separation

I think these modern days of over-eating is retarded. The big-guts took off, the wide waists, etc.
The 70's guys never over-ate and looked fine. Nubret ate once a day...

I get it, times are different now. Doesnt mean its a good idea. (Organ straining, constant shitting, etc).

I'm sure bodybuilders were eating a lot of calories in the 70's too. Today we have mass monsters who eat insane amounts of food and their waistlines remain intact. Serge Nubert said various things in interviews. He ate 3-4 kg of beef alone per day. in one of the interviews he told how he ate 7 kg of red meat for one meal

I'm sure bodybuilders were eating a lot of calories in the 70's too. Today we have mass monsters who eat insane amounts of food and their waistlines remain intact. Serge Nubert said various things in interviews. He ate 3-4 kg of beef alone per day. in one of the interviews he told how he ate 7 kg of red meat for one meal
don't believe what he said lol

but the first one is true e.g. Juan Morell and his famous cheat days and yet he had a great waistline - genetics

my standard post workout meal was 250g mass gainer weider powder and after drinking that i drove straight to mcdonalds and ate 10 chessburgers lol - even though i was never fat and always had visible abs or quads separation

99 cent promotions whoppers/big macs/quarter pounders were big for me in college. I crushed that stuff even as a snack between classes.

My favorite though was our lifting crew hitting the gym hard and then going to an all you can eat BBQ restaurant dinner. We devoured chicken, ribs and a few pitchers of beer. Super fond memories of this period. Wish I could go back just once!

don't believe what he said lol

but the first one is true e.g. Juan Morell and his famous cheat days and yet he had a great waistline - genetics

I don't believe almost anything the bodybuilders of the 80s/90s/00s say. if you listen to them, everyone was a genetic miracle that grows on 10mg d-bol and 200mg ew test 🤣 when it comes to food, I personally know many bodybuilders from mens physiqe and classic physiqe who ate 7-8000 kcal and even more during the period when they were building muscles yet their lines remained nice. Luki eats a lot all year round and has a very good waist for her size.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws