over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% sure they have lied and hidden a lot. What I am specifically speaking of however is the draconian lock down of Wuhan.

That was a sledgehammer approach in comparison to the West. I know people are upset about their rights in the US, but it's nothing compared to what China does every day. You won't see police beating Americans in the streets for not wearing masks.
Right, I saw that video of citizens being dragged screaming from their homes. That would never happen here in the US or most other countries. It probably helped though.

I was at the park today with kids. The tennis courts were packed with seniors playing pickle ball. I don`t give a damn if they play in groups of 50 people but I sure as hell am not "self-quarantining" when the higher risk population we are all supposed to be so compassionate about, are not doing it either. I dare somebody to try and public shame me in person, for being out an about.

Symptoms can start as long as 14 days after exposure. Your point about vaccines is true! That would have saved a lot of lives. At the same time we have people that are anti-vaccine, we have some on this board.
Yeah, I don't get the flu shot, I'm not really anti vaccine, just lazy, generally healthy and other than the grocery store, not exposed to a bunch of people. In the past 20 years, I got the flu once, happen to be the same year my kids didn't get vaccinated. My whole family got the flu that year, including my wife who got the flu shot, they do them at her work, so she always gets one.

I COULDN’T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!

The hypocrisy is pissing me off..

I’ve seen a couple people posting on IG to support local business owners and trashing big chain companies like Starbucks and Walmart etc..

I’ve already seen 5-6 of those same people posting their Starbucks coffee on their story, shopping at Publix for food and even posting their Amazon orders that came in.. Wtf?!

I even got into a bit with a friend of mine who’s one of these self righteous people who have a moral opinion about everything and she claims we need social distancing and she’s worried about her 4-5 month old son and her parents that are older etc.. So I told her my point of view that I think people who are more susceptible immune wise and have those situations living with elders and babies etc who should socially distance themselves and quarantine and this whole economic shut down will do more harm than good.. Needless to say, this dumb bitch not only posted about all the small businesses and bought Starbucks but then takes her fucking baby out and about and isn’t doing any social distancing at all...

And these are the retards I’m supposed to feel sorry for when some bad shit happens?! Sorry, but from the bottom of my heart, go fuck yourselves.. You get what you deserve..

End Rant lol...

Thats how it is, thats why I just be myself, yes im selfish, yes I believe in survival of the fittest.

Some, they pretend to care about humanity, they are the first ones hoarding shit and they say "oh the economy let it crash, save lives, save lives" yet they will be the first ones blaming the government when they can't get a job in a year. they were begging for the shutdown, but will complain the loudest once the economic ramifications set home.

Usually the most self -righetous people are the weak emotional people. Many people will hand a homeless person 20, snap a selfie, post it on facebook, and then tell all their co-workes the next day. I have no respect for these people. They ONLY did it to gain attention and high fives. Now someone who hands a homeless person 20 and just goes about his day and doesn't brag about it, this someone I can respect.

But yes the prompters of social distancing don't care about humanity any more than the kids on the beach partying as far as im concerned. They are promoting it because of their own fears

/rant

I will say in this thread and this board, very level headed people. Must better contrast than the morons, minions, and sheep that I see on facebook. This thread is actually very civil with all the differences of opinions.

I was at the park today with kids. The tennis courts were packed with seniors playing pickle ball. I don`t give a damn if they play in groups of 50 people but I sure as hell am not "self-quarantining" when the higher risk population we are all supposed to be so compassionate about, are not doing it either. I dare somebody to try and public shame me in person, for being out an about.
Seniors were out in big groups? Damn they are askin for it. They certainly don't set a good example.

I am in the weird position now where the Japanese government is now advising against travel to the US.
When this Covid-19 broke it arrived here before hitting the US and I thought I might end up in an opposite situation where it would be hard to get to the US if needed.

At the same time it looks like Hawaii is putting a 14-day self-quarantine on all visitors, so my May vacation is going to be cancelled.
We are just waiting for JAL to waive some of the cancellation fees.

That's why they call this the "novel" coronavirus and why it is hitting so bad, why its not just the usual flu.

This is a good point that seems to be forgotten a lot.

While the flu is well-established in our communities and part of seasonal life, many of us have immunity without even knowing it.
I haven't had the flu since I was a kid, but every year there are a few cases in my office.
A month ago before we were all told to work from home an immediate colleague got it, but no one else around him.

Then again Japanese always wear masks anyway and there is alcohol spray in the pantries on every floor all year.
People who test positive for the flu also have to stay home for 5 days per HR rules.

What makes SARS-CoV-2 so impactful is that there is no existing immunity and not enough knowledge to predict the effect on various individuals.
It certainly does seem more communicable and does result in longer, more intensive hospital stays, and subsequently overloading these hospitals (including non-virus patients).

This is why the social distancing measures are in place, to mitigate this overload.

What really baffles me is that now they're hiring at places now. Like Walmart being a huge one. Doesn't this go against the quarantine? I understand people need their food but how busy those stores are getting the virus is getting spread more. And how is that safe for the employees to all be in the same enclosed building. If they were smart they would do online ordering and have just the employees shop there food and bring it out your car or deliver to your house.

Also somebody mentioned in another form how they're doing this on purpose to get rid of all the small business owners. Then I see this in headlines...

"Cramer worries that post-coronavirus US could have just three retailers: Amazon, Walmart, Costco"

"Need a job amid coronavirus crisis? Walmart announces plan to add 150,000 employees to meet 'demand in our stores"

"Walmart to hire 150,000 people amid coronavirus, to give $550 million in cash bonuses"

Hmmm

LOL, I saw the same at a senior center near me, it was basically a party. The seniors have more sense then the millennial crying "social distancing."

Again, kind of something some of us have alluded to, alot of 1. fear mongering 2. self righteous-ness. Although the government and media is also preaching social distancing so I think those who trust the government will do it, those who are anti-government will not.

I have been watching the news tonight a trend I am noticing, the divide of social distancing vs the open the economy is starting to settle among party lines.

CNN - we should shut it all down
Fox (one show I don't know the name, the bald guy) - This is asinine open things back up before the economy is totally ruined

Looking like the left will the party of caution and the right will be saying the shutdown is worse than the virus.

Who will be the first governor to open his state back up and be called a murderer? I believe I heard the Oklahoma governor is not a fan of this, so maybe him. California and NY will be the last places to open back up im sure.

LOL, I saw the same at a senior center near me, it was basically a party. The seniors have more sense then the millennial crying "social distancing."

Again, kind of something some of us have alluded to, alot of 1. fear mongering 2. self righteous-ness. Although the government and media is also preaching social distancing so I think those who trust the government will do it, those who are anti-government will not.

I have been watching the news tonight a trend I am noticing, the divide of social distancing vs the open the economy is starting to settle among party lines.

Fox (one show I don't know the name, the bald guy) - This is asinine open things back up before the economy is totally ruined

Looking like the left will the party of caution and the right will be saying the shutdown is worse than the virus.

Who will be the first governor to open his state back up and be called a murderer? I believe I heard the Oklahoma governor is not a fan of this, so maybe him. California and NY will be the last places to open back up im sure.

at some point, call it an inflection point, the conversation will have to take place to start opening up, some states will be different than others, a national shutdown for 2-4 weeks is one thing, a shutdown for 3-4 months?

My in-laws are 80 years old and I spoke to them about 1 week ago on the phone. They weren't that worried about it either and he is a retired doctor. My mother in law mentioned how they grew up with polio, so it was kinda like with them that this aint shit! We dealt with polio. I think some seniors are like that because they lived through something that was worse. They also lived through WWII as children. I wish they would realize that this virus could wipe them out. I haven't called them since then and Im wondering if they changed their tune since things have gotten worse.

Damn I know this is causing chaos but man you guys don't get tired of talking about this every day. And you keep repeating what the press already has said. I don't mean to sound like an ass.you all are my boys but c'mon now

The big senior city by me, I hear, has the highest rates of STD infections in the state! They don`y give a FOOK, raw doggin it! A little flu virus... WHATEVER!

Maldorf, when people live through "the war", polio, etc, this is total BS. My wife grew up in soviet Russia and remembers shelves at the grocery store being empty like this. She is not fazed at all. She remembers 1 loaf of bread with butter and tea for dinner... for the whole family. Special dinner was pasta (plain ziti tubes, no groves or angle cut ends) with butter and cheese, that was a good night. Hell yea she has a Chanel purse but we will make this without a concern. Also being Russian she has the shot of a KGB assassin if/when the zombies, aka CDC with forced vaccines come to the house.

Ben Carson was just live on Justice Jeanine and when asked when he expects the number of cases in the US to peak he said most likely months; hopefully only a couple. That is more realistic than this 15 day thing we are doing. He is probably going to get all kinds of shit for being honest, but if anybody thinks we are going to be able to resume a normal life anytime soon, that is not realistic.

People here will be desperate if the lockdown goes on for several months. Most Americans don't have several months worth of savings. Most live paycheck to paycheck. No work for 3+ months means eviction, starvation, or irrational desperate actions to avoid starvation.

People here will be desperate if the lockdown goes on for several months. Most Americans don't have several months worth of savings. Most live paycheck to paycheck. No work for 3+ months means eviction, starvation, or irrational desperate actions to avoid starvation.
The states have a lot of power in this situation, and there are bound to be some that start lifting restrictions sooner than others. I dont think this is going to longer than 3 more weeks. Steve Hilton's show on Fox was a good as ever to tonight. He is always spot on.

I like how Steve Hilton's show discussed how the public is being given mixed messages. One example is masks. Telling the public they dont work and then you see all the healthcare workers wearing them. Apparently China had everyone wearing them eventually. Even the CDCs own site shows the N 95 mask and how it can help.

Seen some officials recommend masks for those at risk, which is good but since those infected can spread it without having symptoms it is important for everyone to wear IMO. Seems the government is telling people they dont need them so that healthcare workers can have a good supply. If that's the case, tell the American public the truth! Dont treat us like children and lie to us. Lies make the citizens not trust the government.

The shortage is bad enough that today during the briefing the government officials were asking citizens with the masks to bring them into hospitals and donate them.

I like how Steve Hilton's show discussed how the public is being given mixed messages. One example is masks. Telling the public they dont work and then you see all the healthcare workers wearing them. Apparently China had everyone wearing them eventually. Even the CDCs own site shows the N 95 mask and how it can help.

Seen some officials recommend masks for those at risk, which is good but since those infected can spread it without having symptoms it is important for everyone to wear IMO. Seems the government is telling people they dont need them so that healthcare workers can have a good supply. If that's the case, tell the American public the truth! Dont treat us like children and lie to us. Lies make the citizens not trust the government.

The shortage is bad enough that today during the briefing the government officials were asking citizens with the masks to bring them into hospitals and donate them.

I have respirators that block everything, since I have a Pesticide license. I haven't worried about using them due to being home most of the time.

My in-laws are 80 years old and I spoke to them about 1 week ago on the phone. They weren't that worried about it either and he is a retired doctor. My mother in law mentioned how they grew up with polio, so it was kinda like with them that this aint shit! We dealt with polio. I think some seniors are like that because they lived through something that was worse. They also lived through WWII as children. I wish they would realize that this virus could wipe them out. I haven't called them since then and Im wondering if they changed their tune since things have gotten worse.

My family has been the opposite. My family is very religious and brought me up with republican views, and I take after them at the thanksgiving table its always an echo chamber of politics. But when I did see my mom and grandparents, they were on the side of "its dangerous we are worried, those damn spring breakers." So I didn't even state my views to avoid an argument. But it was very interesting that I always agree on political things with my family but we are complete opposites on this one.

The big senior city by me, I hear, has the highest rates of STD infections in the state! They don`y give a FOOK, raw doggin it! A little flu virus... WHATEVER!

Maldorf, when people live through "the war", polio, etc, this is total BS. My wife grew up in soviet Russia and remembers shelves at the grocery store being empty like this. She is not fazed at all. She remembers 1 loaf of bread with butter and tea for dinner... for the whole family. Special dinner was pasta (plain ziti tubes, no groves or angle cut ends) with butter and cheese, that was a good night. Hell yea she has a Chanel purse but we will make this without a concern. Also being Russian she has the shot of a KGB assassin if/when the zombies, aka CDC with forced vaccines come to the house.

LOL. In the seniors defense, they may not be able to use condoms. I know myself if I have trouble getting it up, condom not working. But if you slide the soft thing against the opening raw, it'll get hard, so maybe they just can't use them.

And I agree with what you said. people I have met from the former soviet states, tough people. Americans just complain, complain, complain. Then when shit hits the fan they freak out. Eastern European people are very assertive and confident from what ive seen, much better culture, something we should try and emulate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner