over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's pretty level headed, ex-baseball player that now works as a scout for a pro team and coaches kids as well. Most likely it is his wife that is making him go to the ER. My wife works at a hospital(luckily in the green area), but she wouldn't let them go to the ER if she thought it was a bad idea(although her judgement doesn't seem to real good tonight, lol). I'm hoping its just allergies or something minor, but there really isn't much flu or anything going around here right now. And the number of covid-19 cases in my county is going up what seems like 50% per day; there were like 4 cases 10 days ago and now up to 300.
Just going to the ER has a good chance of exposing the patient to the virus. Even if they dont have it going in they might pick it up there and bring it home. I hope this works out well.

what exactly does "he doesnt feel well mean"?

She didn't elaborate other than he thought it might be the virus. I didn't ask, was more concerned with trying to talk her out of it and calling her stupid.

HEMP and MARIJUANA are great for the lungs as far as that concern goes, both are preventing damage as well as improving lung function so could be useful for that part of the problem I bet

"Sit in their car"!?

Yeah, because I told her she was fricking stupid if she thought it would be smart to go over and stay in their house. So she thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they brought the baby with them and she would sit in their car with the baby while they are inside.

Just going to the ER has a good chance of exposing the patient to the virus. Even if they dont have it going in they might pick it up there and bring it home. I hope this works out well.

Yep!

The very simple way we know that this isn't the flu is by how many are dying in a day. The flu does not kill in numbers like this so swift, not that many die in one day.

"Italy’s coronavirus death toll spiraled by 793 in 24 hours Saturday, just two days after the country surpassed China’s total fatalities." https://nypost.com/2020/03/21/italys-coronavirus-death-toll-spikes-by-nearly-800-in-one-day/

Statistics don't lie. I challenge you to find any 24 hour period in the past that the regular seasonal flu killed that many. If that doesn't convince you then nothing can. I hope that the virus doesn't kill anyone that you care about.

Its estimated that between 291,000 to 646,000 people die each year from influenza worldwide...

That means that anywhere from 797 people die per day worldwide from influenza on the low end and 1,769 people per day die on the high end...

Nice try though...

The wife should have just stayed home with the baby and he drive himself to the hospital, or if he cant do that then you call an ambulance. He's a grown man and can handle this himself at the hospital, his wife doesn't need to come! Crazy.

Your wife is a nurse you say? She's not worried about you getting sick? You have a suppressed immune system since your transplanted kidney is being rejected, right? Her decision suprises me.

Its estimated that between 291,000 to 646,000 people die each year from influenza worldwide...

That means that anywhere from 797 people die per day worldwide from influenza on the low end and 1,769 people per day die on the high end...

Nice try though...

Nice try though...
:p

All true and yes death rates are low in young people but some of those underlying health issues are VERY COMMON. The US and the UK are full of obese and generally unfit people so a virus like this could be horrible for large amounts of the population. Do you realize there are more than 25 million people in the USA that suffer from asthma? I even had asthma when I was a kid and it's extremely common all over. We have a vaccine for the flu but we don't for this. No one is stating this virus is killing everyone and the figures show that but it's still really bad and that is evident.

Yes, 100% realize that.. There’s also a risk for people who are diabetic and obese and heart disease etc.. We have the largest number of those people too... But Influenza can also kill them too...

It should be made very clear that is a worst case scenario, not the CURRENT scenario..

Want to know what else is a worst case scenario and very possible? An asteroid falls out of the sky and we all die... Or a super volcano explodes and majority of us die... They’ve happened before.. But, worst case scenario...

Make it stop!!! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, it's sad.

Chances are I guess that if I get it I'm toast, having severe asthma. I'm 50, a father and a husband
But I'm sure you will shed a tear or two for me, right?

LOL, just kidding. I accepted years ago that I can be taken out easily and don't measure my worth by number of funeral attendees.

Anyway, the US has 10x more cases than a week ago.
Unchecked, that is 800,000 a week from now if the rate continues (not saying it will, but don't know it won't either).

I get it.. And yes, it would suck, still looking forward to your thread talking about how life is in Japan, don’t die before that please... lol jk, don’t die at all... I don’t want anyone to die.. But let’s be honest;

You susceptible with your condition.. You stay home... People like you stay home.... Rest of us continue normal life... Problem solved...

Also, because of lack of proper and wide spread testing, I’d say probably more than 800k people already have it, just not confirmed...

Yeah, it's sad.

Chances are I guess that if I get it I'm toast, having severe asthma. I'm 50, a father and a husband
But I'm sure you will shed a tear or two for me, right?

LOL, just kidding. I accepted years ago that I can be taken out easily and don't measure my worth by number of funeral attendees.

Anyway, the US has 10x more cases than a week ago.
Unchecked, that is 800,000 a week from now if the rate continues (not saying it will, but don't know it won't either).
It is estimated (by some) that we may have as many as 10 million currently infected, but undiagnosed. This includes those who are asymptomatic, which may make up a much larger percntage of the infected than originally thoight.

Well, looks like I am about to potentially get exposed to the virus. My wife just tells me that she is going over to one of her friends house to take care of the baby while she takes her husband to the ER because he doesn't feel well and thinks he may have the virus. I am like, "What the fuck are you doing? Are you fucking stupid, that house is going to be full of the virus!". She's like, "But I already promised her I would". So I caller her stupid a few dozen times and finally she decides the solution is that her friend will bring the baby to the ER and my wife will sit in their car while they are in the ER(and she is bringing her mask). I guess we will see what happens. I just got my artemisinin in the mail yesterday; going to start taking it tonight as a precaution.
I agree, that was an unbelievably stupid idea. Glad your wife decided to change her plan.

The wife should have just stayed home with the baby and he drive himself to the hospital, or if he cant do that then you call an ambulance. He's a grown man and can handle this himself at the hospital, his wife doesn't need to come! Crazy.

Your wife is a nurse you say? She's not worried about you getting sick? You have a suppressed immune system since your transplanted kidney is being rejected, right? Her decision suprises me.

She's not a nurse, works on the business/administrative end. She is also worried about getting the disease. She has bad asthma issues and every year she gets some respiratory virus around January where she can't breathe and it last for a month or so. She already had it a couple months ago and ended up in the ER 3 times and it lasted 6 weeks. The owner of the hospital she works at(its doc owned) swears it was covid-19 but she gets it every year and I never got it, so I am pretty sure it wasn't that.

Her decision would surprise me, but she has been making some real bad decisions lately. She is still recovering from surgery from a torn ACL and meniscus when she wrecked on my 15 y/o sons motor bike. Which goes back to another bad decision where she bought a USED motor bike that goes 40mph for him for Christmas WITHOUT telling me about it. It was already broken and he had just put a new clutch in but he was afraid to test it in case he didn't put it in right; so she was the guinea pig to test it out when she wrecked. It wouldn't have been a problem if she had not hit the gas while going around a turn thinking it was the brake.

Update: She just got home(and went straight to the shower), they don't think he has it. They gave him a breathing treatment and did a flu and a covid-19 test just to be sure; but won't know the results for a couple days. She said that she just stood outside the car while they were inside and then his wife came back out while he got the treatment and said she could leave.

Yeah, because I told her she was fricking stupid if she thought it would be smart to go over and stay in their house. So she thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they brought the baby with them and she would sit in their car with the baby while they are inside.
You should have told them to drop the baby off at your place and just Clorox wipe the fuck out of the kid before you brought it into the house?!

Update: She just got home(and went straight to the shower), they don't think he has it. They gave him a breathing treatment and did a flu and a covid-19 test just to be sure; but won't know the results for a couple days. She said that she just stood outside the car while they were inside and then his wife came back out while he got the treatment and said she could leave.

if you wanted a wife break, when she got back home you could have had the front door locked and told her she needs to go quarantine somewhere for 14 days

Funny, now that the Olympics are postponed the Tokyo gov is concerned about spread...

My gym will be closed for the weekend, also many other places of gathering, restaurants, theaters, zoos, etc. Weekend only for now.
Heading off to the gym in few minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear