Frozen Tilapia Loins
Chicken Breast
Green Beans
Berries (for the GF)
Quaker Oats
Baked Potatoes
Jasmine rice

but usually

Kirkland Natural PB ( Mental they have it again!!!...WOO HOO)
Kirkland Organic Free Range eggs
Almonds
Hoss Avocados
Rotisserie Chicken
Big ass mutha fuckin' bag of Brownie Brittle
Kirkland Omega 3 Fish Oil 1400/980
EVOO
Organic Coconut Oil

Wish they carried Chock Full o Nuts and liquid egg whites....not that egg beater shit

quick oats
top sirloin
egglands best eggs
regular eggs used for egg whites
chicken breast
blue berries
avacados
jasmine rice
bananas
apples
cottage cheese
coke zero
various other fruit when in season

Add to that mac nut oil, salsa and some marinades I use for the chicken that is all I eat.

I like to get the big container of 5 flavored cookie
The banana and chocolate muffins,jelly bellys
Boxes of sugar,Pepsis. Red velvet cake,
Chocolate covered almonds, jiffy peanut butter and welches grApe jelly
5 boxes cheesecake.
Lol

Wish they carried Chock Full o Nuts and liquid egg whites....not that egg beater shit[/QUOTE]

They do carry a Kirkland brand of egg whites.
I always load up when I go.

I wish they had grass fed beef and free range chicken. Costco is pretty progressive as a wholesaler but to my knowledge these items aren't being sold yet.

Also Kirkland brand vodka is excellent (The one from France not the US). If you're into that sort of thing :)

i usually load up on the huge packs of paper towels, tp, diapers n wipes for my boy as well as tha food stuff...mostly meats bc i can freeze... i dont really get huge things of veggies or fruits there bc i hate when fruit goes bad, so i usually just goto local supermarket across street for produce like eod

Last edited:
I wish they had grass fed beef and free range chicken. Costco is pretty progressive as a wholesaler but to my knowledge these items aren't being sold yet.

Also Kirkland brand vodka is excellent (The one from France not the US). If you're into that sort of thing :)

Pretty sure their organic ground beef is grass fed. Not sure if they are finished on grass, though. And that's what's important.

I must be one the few guys that don't eat much fruit except , postworkout

Beef stew 3 packs
Chicken breast 2 packs
100% shredded wheat w/ oat bran cereal
Peanut butter natural
Almond butter natural
Basmati rice
Frozen mixed berries
Evoo

Just swooped on a liter of their kirkland bourbon yesterday and at 103 proof it definitely is flavorful and smoooooooooooth... I'm pretty sure its a knob creek knock off after doing some research thru the feds since feds regulate all the distilleries/booze etc but for 19.99 I'll take knock off all day long...

Costco fresh seafood is off the chain for king crab, dungeness, and lobster tails if want to do fancy dinner at home... also for their meats... holy fuck... their selection of organic/range fed may be slowly coming around in time but its always good to know all of their beef is at least choice grade and if you want to pay a few extra bucks they even have limited selections of prime grade cuts regularly available...

also majority of their vits/supps usually carry the USP rating so you know what your getting is legit..

and they have killer deals on common drugs that other places usually mark up with highway robbery prices for example.. got literally a year long supply of the kirkland zyrtec (365 tabs) for 14.99... 750 caps of kirkland motrin for like 8.99, 400 caps of kirkland immodium for like 5.99(literally worth more than its weight in gold for those whole occasionally get attacked by bubble guts LOL), 600 caps of kirkland benadryl for like 4.99... you cant come a fraction close to those kind of deals even at target or walmart....

I must be one the few guys that don't eat much fruit except , postworkout

Beef stew 3 packs
Chicken breast 2 packs
100% shredded wheat w/ oat bran cereal
Peanut butter natural
Almond butter natural
Basmati rice
Frozen mixed berries
Evoo

O yes forgot about almond butter!

One thing I always get that I haven't seen anyone mention yet is the KS Greek Yogurt. I get two boxes a week myself, throw some of the blueberries in the Vitamix with 2 cups of the Greek Yogurt and 50g of protein does not taste much better than that.
And unless you are in a hyper low carb mode this is very nice:
**broken link removed**

One thing I always get that I haven't seen anyone mention yet is the KS Greek Yogurt. I get two boxes a week myself, throw some of the blueberries in the Vitamix with 2 cups of the Greek Yogurt and 50g of protein does not taste much better than that.
And unless you are in a hyper low carb mode this is very nice:
**broken link removed**

Saps- Greek yogurt is the tits, but what is KS?

Good lists so far. I go to sams club myself. Gotta love the 4packs of egg white cartons for like $7!

food

1st post...

Can't beat the cheap cyto vanilla whey protein, bulk vitamins, bulk 10 lb chicken and the canned chicken is a good on the go meal.

Organic Free Range Chicken
Green Beans
Broccoli
Olive Oil
Frozen Blueberries/Strawberries
Top Sirloin (sometimes)
Some for of spice for my food
Naked fruit juices

There is typically more but that was what I picked up today.

The chicken by the way was on quick sale. 3lbs of that good chicken for $10.00. Good deal to a college student.

I cannot do the Members Mark chicken as there is something mutated or wrong with our chicken.

By the way, I am referencing Sam's Club. Wish we had a Costco.

Saps- Greek yogurt is the tits, but what is KS?

Kirkland Signature aka the Costco brand

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Good lists so far. I go to sams club myself. Gotta love the 4packs of egg white cartons for like $7!

Costco, 6 pack for $9...BOOM!:p

Costco also has organic free range eggs. I forget the price off the top of my head, but they are pretty inexpensive.

Costco, 6 pack for $9...BOOM!:p

Costco also has organic free range eggs. I forget the price off the top of my head, but they are pretty inexpensive.

My Costco only has the Kirkland "egg beater" type product not actual 100% egg whites..... which ones are you guys referring to??

Kirkland turkey burgers, Jarlsberg lite swiss cheese, Dietz and Watson chicken breast ham or turkey breast ham, whole grain Barilla pasta,

You like dietz and watson bro? I can't fuck with it for some reason. I need boar's head. The jarlsberg lite is slamming tho.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws