over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Costco Shopping List

My Costco only has the Kirkland "egg beater" type product not actual 100% egg whites..... which ones are you guys referring to??

My Sams only has Egg Beaters as well.

The Organic Free Range Eggs are definitely better priced than most there as well.

Egg beaters are like 99% egg white anyway, and I like the simplicity of them for when I need to throw something together quick.

I was really blown away by their steak quality, though 95% of the red meat we eat is game.

We load up on those individually packed 6 packs of chicken breasts. Their farmed salmon is usually around tilapia prices so we get a lot of that to eat healthy-ish on a budget.

I like their Canadian whiskey a lot and the wife loves their wine

Other than that we just go up and down every isle and grab what we want.

I like their huge tubs of coconut oil, and cheap 2 packs of hearts of palm and artichoke hearts.

I think costco has far superior products to Sam's, but maybe that's just me.

Last edited:
Egg beaters are like 99% egg white anyway, and I like the simplicity of them for when I need to throw something together quick.

I was really blown away by their steak quality, though 95% of the red meat we eat is game.

We load up on those individually packed 6 packs of chicken breasts. Their farmed salmon is usually around tilapia prices so we get a lot of that to eat healthy-ish on a budget.

I like their huge tubs of coconut oil, and cheap 2 packs of hearts of palm and artichoke hearts.

They definitely do in my opinion. I see videos of Pro BBer's going to Costco and the options they have are 10x healthier than Sam's 9 times out of 10.

However, they recently revamped my Sam's and it has made for some great additions to my diet. Especially the Organic Free Range chicken.

My Costco only has the Kirkland "egg beater" type product not actual 100% egg whites..... which ones are you guys referring to??

I guess I am lucky, mine has both! The liquid egg whites and the egg substitute product.

I'm not sure if you guys have ever used or heard of MuscleEgg liquid egg product, which comes in gallon and half gallon jugs, but I won some from another website and although they taste great (chcocolate flavor with no sugar added), you can do the same thing for a lot less using some True Nutrition flavor packets and Costco liquid egg whites. Much cheaper and just as good IMO. Toss in some dutch chocolate fudge flavoring and liquid egg whites in the blender or shaker cup and you are set.

Not only are Costco's product consistently among the highest in quality, but the wages and benefits they give their employees are better than any similar wholesale outfit out there. I try to shop there as much as I can to support their business model.

Also, they have great prices on their organic frozen fruit - I go through a 3lb bag of the frozen blueberries/week.

I guess I am lucky, mine has both! The liquid egg whites and the egg substitute product.

I'm not sure if you guys have ever used or heard of MuscleEgg liquid egg product, which comes in gallon and half gallon jugs, but I won some from another website and although they taste great (chcocolate flavor with no sugar added), you can do the same thing for a lot less using some True Nutrition flavor packets and Costco liquid egg whites. Much cheaper and just as good IMO. Toss in some dutch chocolate fudge flavoring and liquid egg whites in the blender or shaker cup and you are set.

For a while I was doing Egg Whites International which is similar to MuscleEgg... but damn its expensive....i'm super savvy when it comes to my supps and such so I searched high and low for the best price... after promo codes the best I could EVER come up with was $117.00 for 4 gallons shipped.. $29.25 a gallon (for EWI)...quarts are $4.00 at Publix.... $16.00 a gallon... biiiiig difference....I know the quality is superior but almost double the price?? ouch

Bump! Anyone else?

We just got a Costco where I live haven't had a chance to check it out yet always went to Sams club but from what I'm reading Costco is much better anybody made the switch and have input?

coconut oil. They sell nutra something or other brand of extra virgin coconut in a 72 ounce jug for like 20 bucks

I really need to step my bulk buying game up! Haha Ima bottom dollar and aldis type of guy mostly. Love Aldis but meats there are poor quality...

Too funny.... Now my local Costco carries the Kirkland 100% liquid egg whites in the pint size (6pk) for about 9 bucks... YES!!....

Here was my list for the last 18 weeks for my show tomorrow has been..

Chicken
shrimp
red potato
spinach
asparagus
eggs
cottage cheese
gum
diet pepsi or diet dr. pepper

This weekend however the list is as follows

Chicken and red potato (will try and eat SOMEWHAT clean next week lol)
pop tarts
famous amos cookies
reeses puffs cereal
cinnamon toast crunch cereal
gum
cashews (adding em back in...again with the TRYING to get back to some semblance of a diet at some point lol)

Lmao...

Usually my shoppng list is:

cans of 12 oz tuna
2 Rotisserie chickens
Lactaid cottage cheese
3 cartons of 18 eggs with omega 3
15-20 bananas
Oatmeal (quick oats, not whole)
Fishoil caps or olive oil
Frozen greens
Natural PB (my only cheat)
Great Grains cereal (new to my list)

But, now I'm on vacation:

Pizza (the entire pie)
Ice cream (preferably Reece's cups or Heath toffee crunch)
Beer
Waffles with maple syrup (breakfast in the hotels)
Cheetos (puffed... Which taste better when stale)
Potato chips
Tuna

Don't bother with taking fat... Lol

Now that I'm at the end of my vacation, I'll be looking forward to strict dieting once again. Funny thing- I didn't gain much fat till o recently began drinking beer... Metabolism I guess.

I like that gum" is a priority to your shopping list. I've had to cut back on gum... As it can interfere with my natural hunger signals. But still a must have.

I agree with you 100%, plus they offer better variety of free samples!:)

Watch those salmon burgers, if there like the ones in the uk they have shit like vegetable oil in them, I stopped buying them when I checked through the ingredients list. Barr that your good to go

My friends and I joke about "Saving" money at Costco. One of my friends basically drives a mini van just to haul his crap. We will find multiple electronics, ect. still in shrinkwrap in his basement years later because they were a "steal".

I get broccoli and asparagus from Costco. Much cheaper for me than grocery. I find their Campari Tomatoes to be the best flavored available. I buy the size above cherry and below the Roma.

I like to buy the Pesto and use it to flavor chicken and fish.

Use quite a bit of their Kirkland Balsamic vinegar and the Kirkland EVOO on salads.

I buy cans of the line caught Salmon.

I buy Fresh Tuna their because I like the flavor, but it is not cheap.

For red meat, mine has Prime Sirloin pretty cheap. Cheapest prime beef around me.

I also buy two packages of the Organic Mixed Greens each week. Again because it is less expensive than the grocery

I go to costco 2x per week so that I don't over load both refrigerators and freezers that we have. I'm bored, so i'll make a list too I guess:

-WHole grain bread
-Kirkland USA Vodka
-Torta bread
-Lean ground beef
-Chicken breasts
-Whole chickens
-Flank steak
-tri-tip
-Chicken sausage
-Tilapia
-Avocados
-Bananas
-Apples
-Mangos
-Lemons
-Limes
-Nectarines
-tomatos
-Lettuce
-bags of broccoli
-frozen green beans
-Corn cobbette
-Blueberries
-Bell Peppers
-Cauliflower
-Watermelon
-Cantaloupe
-Kirkland Puppy Food
-Gallon waters
-16oz waters
-Baby wipes and diapers...lol
-NF milk
-Egg whites
-Shrimp
-Diet Pepsi
-Diet Dr. Pepper
-Eggs
-Sometimes get the free range eggs
-Cheeses
-Tortillas
-Lunch meats
-NF milk
-Plain NF Greek Yogurt
-Activia yogurt
-Almond Butter
-Peanut Butter
-Crystal Light
-Cereals
-seasonings
-almonds
-pistachios
-pecans
-Chicken Broth
-Jasmin Rice
-pastas/noodles
-pasta sauces
-Olive oil
-PAM
-Coconut Oil
-Dennison's Chili
-Tuna
-Rotisserie chickens
-cakes/desserts
-SHampoo
-Fish Oils
-Vitamins
-Muffins

I go to costco 2x per week so that I don't over load both refrigerators and freezers that we have. I'm bored, so i'll make a list too I guess:

-WHole grain bread
-Kirkland USA Vodka
-Torta bread
-Lean ground beef
-Chicken breasts
-Whole chickens
-Flank steak
-tri-tip
-Chicken sausage
-Tilapia
-Avocados
-Bananas
-Apples
-Mangos
-Lemons
-Limes
-Nectarines
-tomatos
-Lettuce
-bags of broccoli
-frozen green beans
-Corn cobbette
-Blueberries
-Bell Peppers
-Cauliflower
-Watermelon
-Cantaloupe
-Kirkland Puppy Food
-Gallon waters
-16oz waters
-Baby wipes and diapers...lol
-NF milk
-Egg whites
-Shrimp
-Diet Pepsi
-Diet Dr. Pepper
-Eggs
-Sometimes get the free range eggs
-Cheeses
-Tortillas
-Lunch meats
-NF milk
-Plain NF Greek Yogurt
-Activia yogurt
-Almond Butter
-Peanut Butter
-Crystal Light
-Cereals
-seasonings
-almonds
-pistachios
-pecans
-Chicken Broth
-Jasmin Rice
-pastas/noodles
-pasta sauces
-Olive oil
-PAM
-Coconut Oil
-Dennison's Chili
-Tuna
-Rotisserie chickens
-cakes/desserts
-SHampoo
-Fish Oils
-Vitamins
-Muffins

That's a lotta food, dude.

Costco has some of the best beef around, their flank steak and prime sirloin steaks are awesome, both super lean and taste great. My Costco just started carrying Foster Farms thin sliced boneless skinless chicken breast, taste 10x better than that thick stuff, plus it cooks quick.

Costco has some of the best beef around, their flank steak and prime sirloin steaks are awesome, both super lean and taste great. My Costco just started carrying Foster Farms thin sliced boneless skinless chicken breast, taste 10x better than that thick stuff, plus it cooks quick.

bro...you can pound out your chicken breasts to pretty much any thickness so it cooks fast and evenly...plus pounding it makes it tender."foster farms thin sliced"...
sounds expensive.

the beef at my Costco is pretty average...I cant afford to eat "choice" beef.
so "prime" it is for me.
im sad now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner