over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cpap

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
So I’ve had my resmed autosense 10 for like 3 years or so and only used it a total of like 5 times probably. I was going to see it but I figured long term it will benefit me to try my hardest to get use to it and use it regularly. Anyway do you guys have any recommendations on how to get use to it better? It’s so irritating because it seems no matter what I do I always wake up with the mask off my face in the middle of the night without knowing I even took it off.

So I’ve had my resmed autosense 10 for like 3 years or so and only used it a total of like 5 times probably. I was going to see it but I figured long term it will benefit me to try my hardest to get use to it and use it regularly. Anyway do you guys have any recommendations on how to get use to it better? It’s so irritating because it seems no matter what I do I always wake up with the mask off my face in the middle of the night without knowing I even took it off.
I went through the same thing when I first got mine for a few weeks....I would pull it off my face in the middle of the night without even noticing. What I did was just continue to put it on every night until I guess I finally got used to it. I also found that taking a melatonin or something of the sorts before bed helped me fall asleep fast and stay in a deeper sleep....only thing I can figure is that my body finally said screw it and just stopped fighting it lol

What you can do is practice with it during the day. Put the mask and machine on and practice breathing against the
pressurized air. It is an odd feeling but practice can reduce the anxiety.

Also, with your Airsense 10 you can turn on EPR where it will back off of the pressure a few ticks to make it easier
to exhale.

What you can do is practice with it during the day. Put the mask and machine on and practice breathing against the
pressurized air. It is an odd feeling but practice can reduce the anxiety.

Also, with your Airsense 10 you can turn on EPR where it will back off of the pressure a few ticks to make it easier
to exhale.
This is the best advice you can get. This is how you'll get used to wearing it all night. Wear it while you're watching TV, on here, on Instagram, etc.

I just kept at it. Made a major difference if on even a few hours. Melatonin to help sleep is nice too. I guess practice during the day. I do use the variable setting where it auto adjusts pressures in a range and is easier to exhale. I use a full face basically bolted to my skull as my pressures are high by most standards and nearly max out the machine. Would love a nasal or cushion setup and tried tons. I suck and only full face is viable for me. Hope it helps.

I use the nasal pillow that feeds air tubes from the top of the head. Very comfortable for me just took a couple of nights to get used to it.

I use a large nose cover with a low pressure ramp to a higher one up to 15.0, sleep better in fact so good I can’t sleep well without it, shit I even take it hunting with a portable battery. I was told to wear it watching tv to get used to it but I just knuckles down and after a week was ok but for me the nasal pillows were hell I need to have my nose uncovered.

Decided to keep my cpap! Started using it 2 nights ago and last night was the first night I ever slept with it on all night. Already getting use to it.
Bro I bet you’ll grow to love it!

Bro I bet you’ll grow to love it!

Agree. Even if I'm gone for a single night, I bring it. The benefit I get is too high. Honestly the CPAP for me is like another magic drug for life except it's just fricking breathing and sleeping right. Took me a year to really get used to it and keep it on all night. Worth it for sure.

Decided to keep my cpap! Started using it 2 nights ago and last night was the first night I ever slept with it on all night. Already getting use to it.
Good to hear brother, using it can have a whole host of health benefits! Especially when you're on gear and larger than the average person

Agree. Even if I'm gone for a single night, I bring it. The benefit I get is too high. Honestly the CPAP for me is like another magic drug for life except it's just fricking breathing and sleeping right. Took me a year to really get used to it and keep it on all night. Worth it for sure.
Agreed I consider it equal value as my PEDs (except test) for me life changing and my diagnosis was considered very mild, 5-16 times per hour without CPAP em which when I heard it I thought 16 times per hour that’s terrible I’m dying and the nurse basically laughed and said no there are people that do it 100 times per hour, how I don’t fucking know but if you’re worse than mild you could be gasping 30 plus times per hour and as a bodybuilder I think we feel it less bc we are fit, but once it’s fixed then we feel it more.

Agreed I consider it equal value as my PEDs (except test) for me life changing and my diagnosis was considered very mild, 5-16 times per hour without CPAP em which when I heard it I thought 16 times per hour that’s terrible I’m dying and the nurse basically laughed and said no there are people that do it 100 times per hour, how I don’t fucking know but if you’re worse than mild you could be gasping 30 plus times per hour and as a bodybuilder I think we feel it less bc we are fit, but once it’s fixed then we feel it more.
I was 45-55x per hour and blood oxygen in 80s (how long you stop breathing in each episode also matters). No symptoms on survey but...this is so bad your doctor books all your follow ups and calls you asap. Thought I got a great night sleep and poor reading too lol.

I was 45-55x per hour and blood oxygen in 80s (how long you stop breathing in each episode also matters). No symptoms on survey but...this is so bad your doctor books all your follow ups and calls you asap. Thought I got a great night sleep and poor reading too lol.
Yea at that your organs are starving for oxygen especially us bigger guys and causes basically every type of organ disease as I understand it

Ive been using my cpap for well over 6 years. You never get used to it. I still wake up in the middle of the night with my mask off, laying on the bed or floor. I use the face mask over the nose/mouth. I have bad allergies too, and I am nose breather when I sleep. So if I am stuffed up, I have to breathe through my mouth, which dries your throat out. Cant win. I never get a good nights sleep. And please save it with the sleep supplements, like melatonin. They don't work either.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear