over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cpap

I felt an immediate difference after two days of using mine. Couldn’t believe how much of a difference it made for me! Definitely stick it out bro.

Cage

Ive been using my cpap for well over 6 years. You never get used to it. I still wake up in the middle of the night with my mask off, laying on the bed or floor. I use the face mask over the nose/mouth. I have bad allergies too, and I am nose breather when I sleep. So if I am stuffed up, I have to breathe through my mouth, which dries your throat out. Cant win. I never get a good nights sleep. And please save it with the sleep supplements, like melatonin. They don't work either.
Have you tried the nose only with or without a chin strap. I got used to my nose only in about a month, it’s harder Now that it’s 105 outside so anything touching me is hot but maybe a different attachment. I’m a mouth breather and I learned to sleep mouth shut, though I was headed towards a chin strap. Melatonin, valerian, chamomile all pretty shit but kava kava powder from a site that sells Kratom is pretty stout and GABA works for me at 2 grams I sleep great and I have wicked ptsd

I tried CPAP and wished I could make it work. Leaf blower going down your throat and the nose one is worse. Love to see how anyone sleeps with that

I tried CPAP and wished I could make it work. Leaf blower going down your throat and the nose one is worse. Love to see how anyone sleeps with that
You never had a problem working each week to push heavier weights in the gym, right? CPAP is the same thing. Get used to wearing it for 30 minutes, an hour, a few hours, etc. Sleep apnea is one of the big health destroyers for bodybuilders that nobody takes nearly as seriously as blood pressure, blood sugar, etc.

You never had a problem working each week to push heavier weights in the gym, right? CPAP is the same thing. Get used to wearing it for 30 minutes, an hour, a few hours, etc. Sleep apnea is one of the big health destroyers for bodybuilders that nobody takes nearly as seriously as blood pressure, blood sugar, etc.
The same mind set I have with mine, I just try and wear it longer each night, it's rough but I'm slowly getting adjusted to it.

Fouad said you cant be a bodybuilder if you use a cpap

Ive been using my cpap for well over 6 years. You never get used to it. I still wake up in the middle of the night with my mask off, laying on the bed or floor. I use the face mask over the nose/mouth. I have bad allergies too, and I am nose breather when I sleep. So if I am stuffed up, I have to breathe through my mouth, which dries your throat out. Cant win. I never get a good nights sleep. And please save it with the sleep supplements, like melatonin. They don't work either.
I got used mine really quick. I’ll even put it on sometimes if I take a nap. I sleep great with it and feel 100 times better then before I got it. I could “sleep” for 9 hours and would wake up and feel like shit. Like I was drugged. I’d drive to work and set a timer for ten minutes or so and nap real quick. Would literally try to catch tiny bits of sleep all day, even standing up leaning on a counter. I’d even sneak away at work and find somewhere to sleep during the day for a few minutes. I’m lucky I was in charge lol. It’s a night and day difference for me.

Weird. I don’t even notice the pressure. I’ll sometimes stick my finger under the mask to hear the air rushing out to make sure it’s on.

Weird. I don’t even notice the pressure. I’ll sometimes stick my finger under the mask to hear the air rushing out to make sure it’s on.
Same with me… I can’t even feel the air being blown in on mine. Once I slip my finger in though I can hear he roar of the air being pushed through.

Cage

Ok, I'll give it another go. Do you guys get really dry?

My pulmonologist did have the setting super high. I tried the nose pillows and that was worse. I occasionally google other methods and I'm shocked they don't have a better alternative to CPAP. I didn't like how they send supplies monthly. After a few months, I had boxes of crap stacked up and had to tell them to stop.

Ok, I'll give it another go. Do you guys get really dry?

My pulmonologist did have the setting super high. I tried the nose pillows and that was worse. I occasionally google other methods and I'm shocked they don't have a better alternative to CPAP. I didn't like how they send supplies monthly. After a few months, I had boxes of crap stacked up and had to tell them to stop.

My unit has a water reservoir to add humidity/moisture. Might help you.

The sending stuff monthly is your service people making sure they max out your insurance. Healthy profit for them.

I hated mine when I first got it. Had it for years before I even tried it again. When I did I tried several different masks. That's the key IMO. Once I found a mask that was comfortable it helped me so much. I feel so much better using it.

Bro watch the YouTube video on how to hack the clinical settings, I did set my lowest as possible then actually worked up past my predicted settings.

Bro watch the YouTube video on how to hack the clinical settings, I did set my lowest as possible then actually worked up past my predicted settings.
Game changer for me. The doctors don't like to change them and you need to make multiple problem appointments until they will (was told this by a long time tech there when he was working with me - he turned me onto clinical settings). Let's just say it helped me dial everything in and I get 0.5-2.0 events per hours now (from 45-55) though it nearly maxes out my machine. Wife complained about snoring in mask recently so increased bottom pressure a tad and problem solved. Tutorial is important to watch so people understand what they are doing.

Yea the tutorial is super simple and then it’s a matter of dialing it in, I usually have to adjust mine due to the seasons, more pressure in summer less winter etc.

Yea the tutorial is super simple and then it’s a matter of dialing it in, I usually have to adjust mine due to the seasons, more pressure in summer less winter etc.
I have my machine but lost my insurance and I haven't used it in two year's but my wife says my snoring is out of control. I was wondering if it could be hacked.

I had the same problem and had mine for years and couldn't sleep with it. My brother suggested the nasal pillow but I thought I couldn't use it because I am a mouth breather but with using the nasal pillow I am able to breathe just through my nose. It's been 6 months and things are great. I'm 45 and improvements to my physique are tough for me at this point but I do feel like since using the machine consistently I have made a little progress and I definitely feel better.

I have my machine but lost my insurance and I haven't used it in two year's but my wife says my snoring is out of control. I was wondering if it could be hacked.
Yea I can hack my settings, once you own the machine it should be yours, my Resmed comes with a free app. You can get parts on Amazon if you need to, the VA is super slow so sometimes I just break down and buy shit I will eventually get for free.

i just got a cpap this spring and damn what a difference, it lowered my bloodpressure, my rhr and my hematocrit, i freakin love mine.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws