over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy blood works results on 20 mg test prop per day

phoenix2

Registered
I'm running 20 mg per day of pharmaceutical testosterone propionate, 25 mg of aromasin ed and 25 mg of proviron (which i've dropped). I was getting high e2 symptoms, so i added 1 mg of anastrozole per day.
After a week i've done blood works (free test, E2 and prolactin). Some days prior to bloods i've done a shot (150 mg) of masteron enanthate.
And these are the results:

Testosterone, free: 846 pg/ml (normal range 27.3 - 69.3)

E2: 33 pg/ml (normal range <62)

Prolactin: <0.5 ng/ml (3-25)

Prolactin is low due to cabergoline (which i take because i'm very prone to hyperprolactinemia).

But free test levels are shocking. How the fuck is that even possible? And no, masteron is not test because i know several other person which are using it (same batch of mine) and even with more test, no one is getting problems at all.
Can masteron give false reading on free test levels?
And E2 is too high if rapported to the shitload of AIs that i'm taking.

Everything except masteron comes straight from pharmacy.
I don't have explanations for all that.

You're Proviron is dbol
Specially if you taking 1mg of adex. I get script adex and I can tell you it's extremely strong and will lower your estro extremely fast

Something doesn't add up.
Proviron and arimidex at 1mg a day should nuke your e2 to emergency room lol

I just had my bloods done .I'm taking 300mg test no AI and my test is 3367 and free test 1161

What is the reasoning to method(s). You're all over the map! ie: "Some days prior to bloods i've done a shot (150 mg) of masteron enanthate."

Something is fishy with your whole operation.

Also, why would you crush Prolactin that low? I get that you mentioned your prone but crushing prolactin is not good.

Is your proviron pharma? As the above poster said it’s likely fake and that is not uncommon right. I would not take any non pharma proviron at this point. Sources can’t source it and they are doing us dirty just like often would happen with primo.

you have a better chance of landing real primo than real proviron right now.

If total T is calculated in ng/dl by your lab

Your free T is 84.6 ng/dl (which is still a 8-10% conversion ratio depending on your total); Not sure why they do total in ng and free in pg but many labs do

Your ai is fake.. no one should be taking that much ai for the dose your at.. arimidex is powerful .. you shoukd see a significant drop in e2 at just 1 mg a week..

So Pfizer aromasin, Astrazeneca arimidex and Bayer proviron, all of them bought straight from pharmacy, are fake? I guess more likely there is a lab error. I've dropped test propionate and next week i'll do total test, taking only masteron enanthate. If total test will come back high, masteron is the culprit.

I just had my bloods done .I'm taking 300mg test no AI and my test is 3367 and free test 1161
You have very high levels for 300 mg of test.
I've seen much lower values with 500 mg of test.
Maybe we respond to test very well. Or maybe many Ugl produce way more crap than we think.

What is the reasoning to method(s). You're all over the map! ie: "Some days prior to bloods i've done a shot (150 mg) of masteron enanthate."

Something is fishy with your whole operation.

Also, why would you crush Prolactin that low? I get that you mentioned your prone but crushing prolactin is not good.
I didn't want intentionally to "crash" prolactin. These are the results of 0.25 mg of caba 2 x week. But i can't guess prolactin numbers. Blood works serve for that.
Prolactin too low? I reduce/drop cabaser. So simple...

According to my Dr. and from my reading blood work is wrong to some degree 10% of the time.

So Pfizer aromasin, Astrazeneca arimidex and Bayer proviron, all of them bought straight from pharmacy, are fake? I guess more likely there is a lab error. I've dropped test propionate and next week i'll do total test, taking only masteron enanthate. If total test will come back high, masteron is the culprit.
Yes.. either your labs are in big time error or your AI is fake.. there is no possible way you can run that much test and take that much aromatase inhibitor and not completely crash you estro.. cant happen.. and yes depending on where you live pharmacy can obtain fake compounds..

Yes.. either your labs are in big time error or your AI is fake.. there is no possible way you can run that much test and take that much aromatase inhibitor and not completely crash you estro.. cant happen.. and yes depending on where you live pharmacy can obtain fake compounds..
Exactly

You have very high levels for 300 mg of test.
I've seen much lower values with 500 mg of test.
Maybe we respond to test very well. Or maybe many Ugl produce way more crap than we think.
Yea but I stick to pharmaceutical shit
I don't trust ugl .I rather pay more but know what im taking is what the label says

Long term I'd be worried about my health with this cycle!

20mg Prop a day - no big deal but the following and the effect on cardiovascular health...YIKES!

25mg Aromasin/ED
1mg Arimidex/ED
?mg Caber - Your Prolactin is extremely low not just low
150mg Mast E - Not a bad AAS but has an effect on E2 as well

Long term I'd be worried about my health with this cycle!

20mg Prop a day - no big deal but the following and the effect on cardiovascular health...YIKES!

25mg Aromasin/ED
1mg Arimidex/ED
?mg Caber - Your Prolactin is extremely low not just low
150mg Mast E - Not a bad AAS but has an effect on E2 as well
Obviously i have no intention to run that indefinitely.
But as you can see, estradiol is not too low.
So there's something going wrong for sure.

Are these eclia or lc ms/ms blood tests? And do you take biotin?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws