over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy blood works results on 20 mg test prop per day

ECLIA. No, i don't take biotin
No biotin in a multivitamin? My wife's bloodwork confirms biotin definitely skews eclia tests. Even if no biotin, certain hormones still have an impact on eclia tests. There just no way you can be taking that much aromasin and arimidex and have estradiol that "high". Just 5 days of aromasin at 25mg ed on 150mg test/week and my e2 was 12. 10 days of aromasin at 25mg ed on 500mg, though I hadn't pinned for those 10 days, my e2 on a sensitive lc ms/ms test was 3. 11 days later of no ai, e2 was still at a 3. Either your ai is bunk or one of the other substances you are running isn't what it's supposed to be and giving false results as eclia tests are susceptible to false readings. Lc ms/ms tests are the most accurate.

Either your ai is bunk or one of the other substances you are running isn't what it's supposed to be and giving false results as eclia tests are susceptible to false readings. Lc ms/ms tests are the most accurate.
I think the second one.
Probably the masteron is test. I've tried several legit masteron propionate, but never had luck with the enanthate, which is faked a lot more.
AIs are good to go and taken directly from pharmacy.

Is your proviron pharma? As the above poster said it’s likely fake and that is not uncommon right. I would not take any non pharma proviron at this point. Sources can’t source it and they are doing us dirty just like often would happen with primo.

you have a better chance of landing real primo than real proviron right now.

That explains why I had to drop the proviron.

Everything else I have is perfect but everytime I tried adding proviron I got welts.. quickly learned to drop that shit. Just figured that out 2 weeks ago.

Was never a fan of proviron in general anyways.

That explains why I had to drop the proviron.

Everything else I have is perfect but everytime I tried adding proviron I got welts.. quickly learned to drop that shit. Just figured that out 2 weeks ago.

Was never a fan of proviron in general anyways.
You get welts from ORAL proviron?

Proviron can decrease SHBG and send free testosterone high. It takes a while for it to recover.

You get welts from ORAL proviron?

That's the point. I'm not sure I've ever gotten real proviron.

I received pharma grade from Sandra many years ago.. it didn't do a God dam thing.. most useless thing I've ever used. So just assumed it was fake or proviron does nothing for me.

Fast forward to the present. I'm using test and deca currently and wanted to try some proviron in lieu of masteron for added sex drive.

The "proviron" I received gives me cystic acne type welts with no white head. The acne never comes to the surface to be popped and it pops up on my face. Only one will appear on my face at a time, very large. Then seems to dissappear but then pops up in another spot on my face. Almost like an allergic reaction of some sorts. Not very pleasant.

At first I assumed it was an allergic reaction from artificial sweetners. But upon cessation and addition of the proviron multiple times it seems the proviron is the culprit.

As Flex said though, it may not even be proviron which has me pondering and very possibly could be the case.

Either way, I've never noticed a hardening effect on my physique nor an upswing in libido from proviron on either occasions.

Proviron always made estrogen management more difficult for me. Too much free test/too low SHBG.
But this time we are talking of a free test levels more than ten times the upper normal range, with "only" 20 mg of propionate per day. So something is definitevely going wrong.

That's the point. I'm not sure I've ever gotten real proviron.

I received pharma grade from Sandra many years ago.. it didn't do a God dam thing.. most useless thing I've ever used. So just assumed it was fake or proviron does nothing for me.

Fast forward to the present. I'm using test and deca currently and wanted to try some proviron in lieu of masteron for added sex drive.

The "proviron" I received gives me cystic acne type welts with no white head. The acne never comes to the surface to be popped and it pops up on my face. Only one will appear on my face at a time, very large. Then seems to dissappear but then pops up in another spot on my face. Almost like an allergic reaction of some sorts. Not very pleasant.

At first I assumed it was an allergic reaction from artificial sweetners. But upon cessation and addition of the proviron multiple times it seems the proviron is the culprit.

As Flex said though, it may not even be proviron which has me pondering and very possibly could be the case.

Either way, I've never noticed a hardening effect on my physique nor an upswing in libido from proviron on either occasions.
May we ask what country these are being purchased in at the pharmacy? It's not unheard of for counterfeit meds to find their way onto legit pharmacy shelves. Some countries are worse than others in this regard but it happens everywhere from time to time.

May we ask what country these are being purchased in at the pharmacy? It's not unheard of for counterfeit meds to find their way onto legit pharmacy shelves. Some countries are worse than others in this regard but it happens everywhere from time to time.

I think super sandra is from Brazil? I could be mistaken though.. been 10 years.

I'm steering clear of turkey personally as last stuff I received from there I'm skeptical is bunk.. went through a pack of tiromel and didn't see much. Switched to Walmart and significant difference.

Have Cabaser from the same source (turkey pharma) and didn't notice much of anything from that either. My buddy was taking 1mg a day of it and said it didn't do a thing for him.

Also the proviron I just tried that gave me issues was from China

Update.
I've stopped test propionate injection for 10 days and continued with masteron enanthate only. Then i've done bloods for total test, which came back very low (1.5 ng/ml). So masteron is not test and i still don't understand how the fuck that value of free test came out (846 pg/ml) with only 20 mg of propionate per day (which is pharmaceutical... But it's still very very high).

What was your total test levels with the 140mg/wk dosing? 600-800 sounds abt where it should be, but was curious to where yours landed.

Cage

What was your total test levels with the 140mg/wk dosing? 600-800 sounds abt where it should be, but was curious to where yours landed.

Cage
I didn't check total test on the first blood works.
But E2 levels, despite di AIs, were in line with free test levels, which were very very high.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws