over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creatine

hugemuscles10

Registered
I want to add in creatine after reading on this board. I was always under impression it just put water in your muscles and not much else. What kind do you guys recommend and when do you take it, pre workout post workout?

I want to add in creatine after reading on this board. I was always under impression it just put water in your muscles and not much else. What kind do you guys recommend and when do you take it, pre workout post workout?

Take I krealkyn before and 1 Krealkyn after ( EFX makes this, same company that makes LBAS ) It does not bloat you as much as regular creatine.

I use......

I use the cheap micronized creatine monohydrate. 17 bucks for 500 grams. I take about 5-10 grams in my preworkout whey and liquid amino shake. And take another 5-10 in the post workout shake. Works great for me. Every bodys body is different though.

I have been using creatine for almost 15 years and have tried many different brands and variations of creatine (monohydrate, ethyl-ester, Kre-Alkalyn) with excellent results.

You are incorrect when you say creatine only puts on water weight. Creatine delays fatigue and provides mitochondrial energy, hence more intense training and stronger lifts and better recuperation, leading to more size. I take 10 grams before a workout and usually another 5 grams after my workout with a protein shake. Note: Some cheaper creatine brands include sodium based ingredients, you should avoid them to prevent water bloating. I currently use NRG-X labs CEE 3000, does not bloat me as much as creatine monohydrate. Sometimes when i find good sales I go for the cheapo, as long as it's something I feel i can trust.

I recommend you also research a bit on the types of creatines available these days.

Last edited:
I was always under impression it just put water in your muscles

What's wrong with storing water in your muscles? :confused:

The more water in, the better.

It's when you spill over and fluids go under your skin that it becomes a problem. But when it occurs it's more likely due to an excess of carbs/salt, combined whith heavy androgens intake (the ones that do aromatase a lot).

ive been using the borad sponsor platinumlabz.com CEE. High quality yet affordable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity