over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CT Fletcher natural?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT fletcher is an inspiration. I hope he recovers okay. one of the few cool guys in the industry

also thank you for the warm welcome from the classy members of PM. we love you guys! :p

You're in a serious relationship with Hammersmark and the Masonic devil worshiper guy and you're saying I'm gay?

About that, huh? :rolleyes:

That's not a secret. Don't worry, either way you aren't my type. Though I know you want to be. :D

ps. maybe check with little slice, him and his 4" inch little slice are looking for fun :headbang:

I actually find his videos quite annoying so I am definitely not a fan. I am glad he has his diet in order though so he doesn't suffer any more heart issues. As for the cycle, hopefully he is using nothing but a TRT dose now because I cant see putting strain on his organs being a good idea.

Whenever there's an evo thread started, nobody should post in it until Little Slice gets the first reply

Your stupid posts make me want to jump from the 9th floor but you don't see me complaining. :eek::D

Jump already.

You are unbelievably annoying but I feel sorry for you that this is what a grown man has to do to make money.

Whenever there's an evo thread started, nobody should post in it until Little Slice gets the first reply

Yup good point, gotta get this 4 inches in the door :headbang:

Jump already.

You are unbelievably annoying but I feel sorry for you that this is what a grown man has to do to make money.

Don't feel sorry, I just came back from boinking your mom. :D

in case you too stupid here's what that means
Urban Dictionary: boinking

ps I feel sorry your mom was so easy :D:p

I don't really understand why BigA thinks that the money this guy pays is worth the annoyance he brings to this place.

I don't really understand why BigA thinks that the money this guy pays is worth the annoyance he brings to this place.

Your face is annoying so are your posts, and you are bringing 0.00$ to the site. (you just got banned recently douchebag :eek::p) So STFU and go suck off little slices' 4 inch little dong.

Or you want to join me and hammer/masonic satan in a 3some? :headbang::D you'll be our bottom bitch :star-wars

Don't feel sorry, I just came back from boinking your mom. :D

in case you too stupid here's what that means
Urban Dictionary: boinking

ps I feel sorry your mom was so easy :D:p

Oh god did you actually just say boinking.

That's embarrassing mate. I'm actually cringing for you here. You didn't bang or fuck my mom like everyone else does but you boinked her.

Did the mole on her ass cheek look weird to You?

(you just got banned recently douchebag)

Well, I'm here posting as ALLEX, my original handle. Animal71 is buried down there in banland.

You're a double account, which is against forum rules.

you should go cry to him about it :rolleyes: I'm sure he cares what a nobody like you thinks and runs his business based on what you think is correct or not :cool:

a 2nd option would be to go to the top right and click the button that says 'log out'

a 3rd option would be to jump off the nearest building and do society a favor :p

Last edited:
Actually, quadruple account... Animal, PMbig, Hammer and Masonic are just one guy with multiple accounts.

Oh god did you actually just say boinking.

That's embarrassing mate. I'm actually cringing for you here. You didn't bang or fuck my mom like everyone else does but you boinked her.

Did the mole on her ass cheek look weird to You?

I'm sure EVERYONE else banged and fucked your mom already, I'm last in a long line. :headbang:

Well, I'm here posting as ALLEX, my original handle. Animal71 is buried down there in banland.

LOL who? you got a personality disorder again flaring up? get on your anti-depressants asap.

You're a double account, which is against forum rules.

Double teaming your mom should be against the rules, but I did it with the hammer and we good. :D:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member