over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curious about anadrol 50

Stump

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, if you was to take 50mg a day would you split it up 25mg in am and 25mg pm or just take 1 pill in the am/pm or right before workout? I know the half life is around 8-10 hours.

Why do you need anadrol? whats your stats / cycle history/ current plans for a cycle? ive never split the dosage, i took one pill 2 hrs before training, but i did use anadrol only for the first 4 weeks of a long ester test cycle with deca.
i personally never saw a reason to split the dosage up, in My experience it worked just fine the way i took it. but i do need more info to give you a SAFE answer.

This is just a hypothetical question, if one was to take 50mg a day how and when, thats all.

This is just a hypothetical question, if one was to take 50mg a day how and when, thats all.

If it were me, I would split the pill into two parts and take them evenly spaced apart during the day. Done that before.

I would use the 50mg all in one go pre-workout on training days and in the morning on non training days. Take on a empty stomach.

The last time I experimented with drol was about 20 years ago, but I distinctly remember it killing my appetite and bloating the absolute she-it outta me. I have read and heard that it is best to take it at bedtime so as to not supress your hunger levels.
That being said, I now better comprehend the benefits of more even levels in the system. If you can split the dose and it dosen't mess with your appetite - then you are golden...

When I was using drol I was taking 100 mg a day. I would take one in the morning an one at night. Strength an mass gained is incredible, strong side effects though. Make sure you have your doc check on your liver, blood pressure often.

My "friend" took it once at 100mg per day for about 4 weeks. Everything feels light...I mean EVERYTHING. You still have strength limitations but stuff near your max feels very very light.

As far as mass, he stacked 750mg test/400mg deca per week with his 100mg Abombs per day. 10 lbs in about 4 weeks and a HUGE strength increase.

The bad- wicked migraine type headaches about 4-5 times during the 4 weeks always in the afternoon. I mean bad bad headaches were you cannot function. Bloat bloat bloat and more bloat. Less tolerance for BS...not rage just a shorter fuse is how I would describe it.

The good- strenght, power, people commenting how big you got so fast, more muscle in the end.

It is good relatively cheap stuff.

Hey guys, if you was to take 50mg a day would you split it up 25mg in am and 25mg pm or just take 1 pill in the am/pm or right before workout? I know the half life is around 8-10 hours.

with the 50mg dose you could split AM/PM or just take the whole dose at one time.

You are 46? 2 years younger than me, I personally would stay away from anadrol and use things less toxic on your system. That aside I would never take for more than 4-6 weeks at a time. You could split, but I don't see the need.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, THINK OF HEALTH!

Shot my blood pressure to hell. Even when split into 12.5mg bid. Actually lost strength because I couldn't do sets at the gym without getting light-headed from the blood pressure. 140/100... not good.

those who love it what "type" are You guys using..?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws