over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutler completely off??

it's because of his eyes. They are massive so they make him look like his on something. Everybody misses that and I don't know why but he has huge eyes.

Also his pecks are so round-ish that I think his nipples are literally under his pecks. They are way below where everybody elses is.

Jay legs just have lost a lot of size. He was away for 2 years. If he continues to compete he will do wonders next year. Is just his legs size BUT they are dry as fuck. Look at those heads. They are fucking insane.

P.S. I don't know what is up with Jay's ass cheeks though.

Looks to me like aged loose skin in his lower back and ass cheeks. Don't see him in the top 5 but past performance will put him ahead of somebody more deserving.

Jay looks a lot better than Ronnie did in his LAST O.....wonder if he will retire?
Delts and Glutes look pretty banged up with/from scar tissue....but that's to be expected for someone competing over 20 years now...

Just face it guys get old and Jay's been on top a long time...

To be honest I don't think he looks that bad. Not his best, but from those pics alone nobody looks at there best.

Looks to me like aged loose skin in his lower back and ass cheeks. Don't see him in the top 5 but past performance will put him ahead of somebody more deserving.

i see what you are talking about but thats not aged loose skin. and all the other comments saying he is past his prime and doesnt have it any more is bogus. its just that there isnt as much muscle there to fill the skin. if jay wants to do a better job he can next year. personally i think everyone looks way off idk what is going on here.

i see what you are talking about but thats not aged loose skin. and all the other comments saying he is past his prime and doesnt have it any more is bogus. its just that there isnt as much muscle there to fill the skin. if jay wants to do a better job he can next year. personally i think everyone looks way off idk what is going on here.

Yep I agree, for what was supposedly the best Olympia line up in 20 years, the big guns looked great but not at their best. Just my opinion

Good enough for a top 5 spot ...So I dont think hes that off , The guys hes standing next too are just beating him

Good enough for a top 5 spot ...So I dont think hes that off , The guys hes standing next too are just beating him

Just because that give him top 5 doesn't mean that he is good enough this year. No disrespect to Jay, but top 10 is a gift to him this year. He was the odd ball in the first call out and did not belong there at all. He is one of the greats, but lets be real for a minute, Jay is not Jay and there are plenty of other guys that deserve to be where he is at tonight.

Ahead of Jay I see...

Phil, Kai, Rhoden, Wolf, Dex, Beyeke, Roelly, Ramy..

I'd have Jay after that, lol.

Jay is done and I truly hope he hangs it up for legendary sake, I see him at 7th or 8th and he gets some of that cause he is Jay.

Jay is done and I truly hope he hangs it up for legendary sake, I see him at 7th or 8th and he gets some of that cause he is Jay.

I don't see him that low at all. Only couple of those guys are really conditioned.

I hope he keeps going. Dexter hasn't won but once and that was because of Jays mistake. Hope he keeps going and comes back next year with more of his size back.

Jay has lost size and loose skin in his glutes and lower back. End of Jay!

I don't see him that low at all. Only couple of those guys are really conditioned.

I hope he keeps going. Dexter hasn't won but once and that was because of Jays mistake. Hope he keeps going and comes back next year with more of his size back.

If he could come back a better him I could see it, but I just don't see that happening although I wish it would for the sport if nothing else. But to see him show up again with skin dangeling off his ass just hurts his legend. And say what you will but between Dex and Shawn Ray I see two of the most undervalued bodybuilders ever but that's my opinion and im not a fan of mass monsters I always liked jay before he won the O and after not so much a fan of his block look.

I hope he does come back bigger and better then ever.

I hope he does come back bigger and better then ever.

That's what I'm talking about.

Believe people, believe. With enough money, dedication, and tren, insulin, gh, and test anything is fucking possible.

loose skin, his back didn't have NEARLY the width its had in the past. Also, that right bicep is distracting!!! Its almost non existent!! Add to that, not enough fullness thru the upper body and Ramey and Wink should've placed ahead of him

Jay said he only trained 10 weeks to get ready for the O so being he only trained 10 weeks and looked like that says alot!!

The guy took two years off and you really believe that he only trained 10 weeks for the biggest "come back," of his life? :rolleyes: C'mon..... Not to mention, I'm pretty sure there were videos of him 13 weeks out from the Olympia.

His body is becoming like Branch Warren. Look at Jay waist, wide as a brick. Ugly looking!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131