over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle advice

Mxibr78

Newbies
Hello,

I have currently been taking 400mg of test cyp a week along with my HGH for about 6 months.. I added 100mg of Tren Ace for the last 12 weeks.. which I hear is long for a cycle.. is it ok to stop cold turkey if it’s my first cycle? Will my body kick back in within a reasonable amount of time? Or should I do a PCT?

Also, I’m just considering dropping the amount of test and just cruising on a lower amount of test only but don’t want to mess up my hormone production permanently.

Any advice is appreciated

I personally like to tapper down on androgenic compounds but there’s no science behind that. I just feel better that way. It sounds like you have a lot of the basics to learn. I would start doing research on the questions you asked. If you dont want raisen nuts for life then I would look into HCG ASAP.

I would say if you have been running it that low and that long without sides you’ll be ok

I personally like to tapper down on androgenic compounds but there’s no science behind that. I just feel better that way. It sounds like you have a lot of the basics to learn. I would start doing research on the questions you asked. If you dont want raisen nuts for life then I would look into HCG ASAP.

Thank you for the reply,

Definitely don’t want raisin nuts forever lol I read a lil bit about HCG but any recommendations on doseage for the cycle I am ending?

I like being on test I was just wondering how long I can run it maybe on a smaller doseage say 200 mg a week.. is it even worth it?

If you cruise you will be messing with hormone production. Obviously any cycle will mess with hormone production but staying on is a lot worse.

How old are you?

In my estimation cruising on 200mg is a bad idea unless you plan on HRT.

Also, I’m just considering dropping the amount of test and just cruising on a lower amount of test only but don’t want to mess up my hormone production permanently.

I would say if you have been running it that low and that long without sides you’ll be ok

Thanks for your reply

No major sides just maybe a lil bit of acne and some added body hair and shrunken nuts lll

at first I had trouble sleeping on the Tren which I hear is Normal.

Im 42 and don’t want to lose the gains.. I like taking test is it safe to lower the dose to say 200mg and run it longer?

If you cruise you will be messing with hormone production. Obviously any cycle will mess with hormone production but staying on is a lot worse.

How old are you?

In my estimation cruising on 200mg is a bad idea unless you plan on HRT.

Im 42 i think I’m just going to go see someone about HRT.. do you think it’s ok to stop cold turkey though

I think more likely than not you are going to feel like shit. Only way to know is to do it but if you are over 30 and playing with hormones for a long time I am assuming it's going to be rough. If you have blood work showing you were good in the last few years, it's possible you could stop but you will probably need hrt if youve been doing this for a while.

Im 42 i think I’m just going to go see someone about HRT.. do you think it’s ok to stop cold turkey though

When was the last time you tried pct and if you did do it, what were your total test/free test after and how long were you off?

HRT or PCT?

Thank you for the reply,

Definitely don’t want raisin nuts forever lol I read a lil bit about HCG but any recommendations on doseage for the cycle I am ending?

I like being on test I was just wondering how long I can run it maybe on a smaller doseage say 200 mg a week.. is it even worth it?

I am a novice at best so take my advice and verify it. It will help you learn that way. Your post points to the fact that you did no research before you started hormones and during. Your HPTA Axis is completly surpressed by now. The worst or amongest the worst steroids for HPTA suppression is Trest and Tren. Tren can leave your body suppressed for months even if its the Ace ester. In addition, you have not been using HCG or clomid during your cycle. I don't know what you'll be using the HCG for. If want PCT info I am not your guy. If you use HCG for HRT most guys do 250 mcg twice a week.

I made the decision when I started AAS that I am in it for life. No way I can tell you if it's evern worth it. To me of course it's worth it. We live in a chemical based society.

When was the last time you tried pct and if you did do it, what were your total test/free test after and how long were you off?

Never tried this was my first cycle ever.

400 mg test cyp
100 mg tren ace every other day
HGH 3 IU Mon thru Fri

How did you feel before you started? Good? Bad? Like you were feeling off? Because its entirely likely you already needed hrt but you didnt get bloodwork so theres no way to know for certain.

I started during the Summer, I gained a bunch of weight during COVID, but I can still lose weight and add muscle within a few months even at my age. I took a friends advice and started the test and HGH to get a boost and then his guy recommended the tren later on.

but when I was over weight I felt bad of course.. but I might need HRT, not sure.. just wanted to see if I really needed PCT on my first cycle even though it was a long period I was taking the Test and HGH about 6 months and about 12 weeks on the tren

The truth is I dont know a lot of guys over 35 (I dont know any) who run cycles, pct, and continue on that way. All of them blast then cruise on an hrt dose.

It sounds like you are trying to figure out what you want to do. If you really want to know come off, run a proper pct, get labs pulled, then see where you are at.

I want to cruise if I need it, that’s why I want to stop and do proper blood work. I just didn’t know I would need to PCT after my first cycle. I’m just trying to get a good recommendation for a good PCT regimine for my cycle

At 42 after being on a long cycle would bet that when you testicular function comes back you are gonna be at the low end of “normal” even after a good PCT. some guys can recover but they are the exception

I personally would just drop back to 150mg a week and after 6 weeks see what your test levels are at with a TRT dose.

Hello,

I have currently been taking 400mg of test cyp a week along with my HGH for about 6 months.. I added 100mg of Tren Ace for the last 12 weeks.. which I hear is long for a cycle.. is it ok to stop cold turkey if it’s my first cycle? Will my body kick back in within a reasonable amount of time? Or should I do a PCT?

Who give you the advice to start your first cycle with 400mg per week? and for how long you been working out?

The guy my friend introduced me to, that I was originally getting my supplies from. It seems like guys do a whole lot more so that seemed on the low end to me

Hello,

That is a long time to run test. The hgh well that's average some run shorter some don't stop stay low dose 2iu all personal preference and I would not stop cold turkey since your body probably depends on it slow down a bit and then run some hcg. And clomid clomid at 50 mg. A day for about three weeks since it's been a while maybe even little longer then cut to 25 for about the same .hcg people have different ways to run but plenty of videos. I'm sure others will chime in you have to find a pct u like and your body does to but I'm sure your balls are on vacation lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member