over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle advice

Thank you so much! That’s some of the best advice I think I heard, I think what I missed saying was I am running 100mg of tren ace every other day for the past 12 weeks, I’m thinking of dropping the tren ace completely and the HGH. And just maybe running test at a lower doseage, or if I drop the other 2 is it reasonable to stay on 400mg test cyp for a while longer If I introduce some clomid and hcg, I’ve watched videos on hcg but it’s really not clear on how much some say 1000 mcg every day for a week and some say 750 and then drop it in half the 2nd week. Is 2 weeks enough?

That is a long time to run test. The hgh well that's average some run shorter some don't stop stay low dose 2iu all personal preference and I would not stop cold turkey since your body probably depends on it slow down a bit and then run some hcg. And clomid clomid at 50 mg. A day for about three weeks since it's been a while maybe even little longer then cut to 25 for about the same .hcg people have different ways to run but plenty of videos. I'm sure others will chime in you have to find a pct u like and your body does to but I'm sure your balls are on vacation lol

i misunderstood, I thought you said it wasn’t a long time to run test.. when you say just slow downmy body depends on it did you mean the HGH or the test? Or both?

Thank you so much! That’s some of the best advice I think I heard, I think what I missed saying was I am running 100mg of tren ace every other day for the past 12 weeks, I’m thinking of dropping the tren ace completely and the HGH. And just maybe running test at a lower doseage, or if I drop the other 2 is it reasonable to stay on 400mg test cyp for a while longer If I introduce some clomid and hcg, I’ve watched videos on hcg but it’s really not clear on how much some say 1000 mcg every day for a week and some say 750 and then drop it in half the 2nd week. Is 2 weeks enough?
Hcg yes I start strong then cut in half each day then don't go lower then 500 until bottle is gone it's like a kick start to the balls to be honest well that works for me and if you stay a cruise you may not need a pct depends how your body works it might be a waste but I do know some who run HCG even on to keep balls full but to me it's a waste I would say experiment a little and what works for you is best and just do a few videos and read few post and kinda do what u feel you are comfortable with and 400 mg of test is ok but if I cruise I do 200 to 300 mg but I try not to cruise what u weigh and how long have you done the juice or how many times I like to try to keep what I get off when I am off cycle I run sus and cyp or enthate so I dont start a pct until few weeks after last shot.

i misunderstood, I thought you said it wasn’t a long time to run test.. when you say just slow downmy body depends on it did you mean the HGH or the test? Or both?
The test is long time but like I say also personal preference but hgh u can run as long as u like most run for a min of six months I know people that run it almost all year stop for short periods and do it again. I would do bloods for test a metabolic test and go from there to be honest and my pct option may not work for u but would help if your not on cycle of test

Hcg yes I start strong then cut in half each day then don't go lower then 500 until bottle is gone it's like a kick start to the balls to be honest well that works for me and if you stay a cruise you may not need a pct depends how your body works it might be a waste but I do know some who run HCG even on to keep balls full but to me it's a waste I would say experiment a little and what works for you is best and just do a few videos and read few post and kinda do what u feel you are comfortable with and 400 mg of test is ok but if I cruise I do 200 to 300 mg but I try not to cruise what u weigh and how long have you done the juice or how many times I like to try to keep what I get off when I am off cycle I run sus and cyp or enthate so I dont start a pct until few weeks after last shot.

Awesome! Thank you again! I realize it’s a long time to run test.. I do see some people say they run it all year.. I just don’t want to screw up my hormones permanently because it’s my first cycle, I just maybe want to drop the dose to maybe 150 or 200 for a 6 weeks or so and see how it feels, then maybe start a pct, but not at the risk of never being able to produce my own. I am 42 I might need it anyway

The test is long time but like I say also personal preference but hgh u can run as long as u like most run for a min of six months I know people that run it almost all year stop for short periods and do it again. I would do bloods for test a metabolic test and go from there to be honest and my pct option may not work for u but would help if your not on cycle of test

Makes sense.. I just like the test better than the HGH Im just going to get off and start PCT in like 2 weeks and probably do blood work to be safe

Awesome! Thank you again! I realize it’s a long time to run test.. I do see some people say they run it all year.. I just don’t want to screw up my hormones permanently because it’s my first cycle, I just maybe want to drop the dose to maybe 150 or 200 for a 6 weeks or so and see how it feels, then maybe start a pct, but not at the risk of never being able to produce my own. I am 42 I might need it anyway
Yeah that's possible at 42 but you never know bloods the best way to be completely honest

I agree better safe then sorry,
It’s just a bummer I love the gains but I should do it the right way

Makes sense.. I just like the test better than the HGH Im just going to get off and start PCT in like 2 weeks and probably do blood work to be safe

last question do you buy 10,000 or 5,000 IU of hcg?

Also around your age or even mine u can stay on test to be honest trt and that dose depends on u also and bloods would help that as well some stay on test for a while just not a high mg

I personally like to tapper down on androgenic compounds but there’s no science behind that. I just feel better that way. It sounds like you have a lot of the basics to learn. I would start doing research on the questions you asked. If you dont want raisen nuts for life then I would look into HCG ASAP.
Same I do the same thing taper down at the end

Hello,

I have currently been taking 400mg of test cyp a week along with my HGH for about 6 months.. I added 100mg of Tren Ace for the last 12 weeks.. which I hear is long for a cycle.. is it ok to stop cold turkey if it’s my first cycle? Will my body kick back in within a reasonable amount of time? Or should I do a PCT?

Also, I’m just considering dropping the amount of test and just cruising on a lower amount of test only but don’t want to mess up my hormone production permanently.

Any advice is appreciated
I would never do without PCT IMO. I swear by HCG and I’ll use nolva too not need to stack both clomid and nolva

Thanks for your reply

No major sides just maybe a lil bit of acne and some added body hair and shrunken nuts lll

at first I had trouble sleeping on the Tren which I hear is Normal.

You don’t have a choice. You can’t come off and expect to keep the all the gains you made. At 42, I’m willing to bet your test won’t come back. How long have you been lifting? Stay away from the Tren....just mho

Im 42 and don’t want to lose the gains.. I like taking test is it safe to lower the dose to say 200mg and run it longer?

For me I would normally cruise but right now I stopped cold Turkey and I feel absolutely fine that’s not the same for everyone but I don’t suffer low sexdrive I’m waken up with erections even though I was running tren mast etc in my cycle I still function fine no doubt I’m shutdown but I don’t feel any bad effects from stopping cold Turkey

I’ve also heard other pros feeling the exact same way I do and don’t require a pct

but again everyone’s different that’s not the advice I’d provide to others as most might not feel like me.

I would need a pct to restart my natural levels no doubt about that.

but then I’m only going to be off 6-8 weeks and being of if I feel good function good I won’t spend the money for a pct unless I was trying for kids

just my two scents

Beginner here, training naturally and well versed in nutrition but not overly familiar without how to structure cycles and cruises when it comes to cutting and such.

I intend on cycling and cruising for the foreseeable future. What's the most effective use of my cycles in order to put the most amount of quality muscle? Should I mini-cut while on cruise to then facilitate gains while increasing food and drugs or keep food high to not "lose gains" during that time?
Just want to know what the general structure is for some of you, thank you.

For me I would normally cruise but right now I stopped cold Turkey and I feel absolutely fine that’s not the same for everyone but I don’t suffer low sexdrive I’m waken up with erections even though I was running tren mast etc in my cycle I still function fine no doubt I’m shutdown but I don’t feel any bad effects from stopping cold Turkey

I’ve also heard other pros feeling the exact same way I do and don’t require a pct

but again everyone’s different that’s not the advice I’d provide to others as most might not feel like me.

I would need a pct to restart my natural levels no doubt about that.

but then I’m only going to be off 6-8 weeks and being of if I feel good function good I won’t spend the money for a pct unless I was trying for kids

just my two scents
Theres been some research suggesting pct to be useless to detrimental in recovery. If memory serves this was published on pubmed late 2019 or early 2020. Im not remembering if this was in reference to only trt doses with only testosterone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear