over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle help please

Vegeta

Registered
Hi gang ! I'm 34 6'0 215 and about 12% bodyfat . I've been out of the BB thing for 6 years now and things have changed alot since then. I did 2 cycles a year for 5 years before I stopped training so I'm not a newbie .Been training my ass off for about 6 months now and I'm about to do my first cycle since 98" . I'm looking to gain mass at first and then go from there. So here is what I was thinking for my first cycle back . week 1-6 750mgs of Test Enat. 600 mgs of EQ and 50 mgs of A 50 then drop the A 50 for weeks 7-12 . I'm gonna take Nolv. for weeks 1-12 and then Clomid at the end . So what do you think about that cycle? Should I add anything during it or after it? Any advise at all would be helpful ! Thanks in advance guys !

welcome back

hey watsup vegeta, nice course, just bear in mind 6weeks of a50 could be hard on the liver, why not try two wks of a50, then two of a25ed(1/2 tab) to wean off to avoid the crash, loss of bloat!
750mg og test and 600 eq is shitloads for someone who hasnt used 4 a while. dare i say it its quite a big course to come off after only 12wks!!!
if you follow thru, do 20iu of hcg twice/wk wks 1 thru 11 , and 21 days clomid in a 300mg for a day or two then 200mg for 5 days then 14days of 50mg ed.
bear in mind, you will lose some size, why not follow the course with an easy 200-400mg of a mild aas such as para /stan or primo? for 8-12wks
just to give the new muscle time to breathe b4 you try to drown it in cortisol and oestrogen,,,,

just my 1.5cents but anyone correct me if im wrong, oh if you extend the corse extend the hcg also

Thanks

Thanks Foodtown for the advise bro ! Yeah I guess that is alittle much for the first cycle back . I just figured with my recepters being so clean I would pound them hard. LOL ! Maybe I would be better off using only 500 mgs of Test ent. and 400 mgs of EQ and like you said Anidrol 50 for two weeks then drop to 25 mgs of Anidrol of 2 weeks. This might give me just as many gains being my recepters are so clean. Oh by the way do you think maybe I shoud run the cycle for 16 weeks instead of 12 ? Thats how long I always ran them before .And I'm with you on the HCG and Clomid thing too bro. Thanks in advance bro !

In regards to the above cycle, instead of nolvadex, maybe consider the advantages of using arimidex in its place.

Also, doesn't 50mg clomid eod give the same type of effect as hcg? If not, what advantage does hcg have? Never used the stuff...

Hey bro, IMO I'd look at something like this;

Week 1-10 500mg Test E
Week 1-10 400mg Eq
Week 1-4 50mg Anap ed
Week 7-10 30-50mg D-Bol ed
Week 1-12 0.5mg Aramidex ed
Week 11-14 75mg Tren eod
Week 11-14 100mg Test Prop eod
Week 15-17 Post Cycle Therapy

PCT
Day 1 300mg Clomid (split into 3 doses)
Day 2-10 100mg Clomid (split into 2 doses)
Day 11-21 50mg Clomid
Day 1-21 20mg Nolv

That's just how I'd look at doing it, finishing on fast acting AAS like Tren and Test Prop means you can start PCT pretty much as soon as you come off and you'll have a lot better chance of keeping gains, restarting your HPTA and avioding those post cycle blues etc.
I prefer Aramidex over Nolva during a high Androgen cycle as it is much more affective on reducing "bloat"

Pittbull™ said:
Hey bro, IMO I'd look at something like this;

Week 1-10 500mg Test E
Week 1-10 400mg Eq
Week 1-4 50mg Anap ed
Week 7-10 30-50mg D-Bol ed
Week 1-12 0.5mg Aramidex ed
Week 11-14 75mg Tren eod
Week 11-14 100mg Test Prop eod
Week 15-17 Post Cycle Therapy

PCT
Day 1 300mg Clomid (split into 3 doses)
Day 2-10 100mg Clomid (split into 2 doses)
Day 11-21 50mg Clomid
Day 1-21 20mg Nolv

That's just how I'd look at doing it, finishing on fast acting AAS like Tren and Test Prop means you can start PCT pretty much as soon as you come off and you'll have a lot better chance of keeping gains, restarting your HPTA and avioding those post cycle blues etc.
I prefer Aramidex over Nolva during a high Androgen cycle as it is much more affective on reducing "bloat"
Thank for the advice Pitbull ! That plain looks good bro ! One thing bro I can't get any Aramidex . If it realy works so good for reducing the bloat thats great. I'll have to look around some more and see if I can find some then. Thanks again bro ! Peace!

Pittbull™ said:
If you can't get any aramidex just go with the nolva @ 20mg a day.
Ok bro will do ! Thanks Pitbull !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner