over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycling helped me learn the value of nutrition and proper training

I don't have my print out on this computer, but I'll post up a general diet of what I eat

10 Eggwhites
1/2 cup stone cut oatmeal with mixed fruits

Lean sirloin steak from grass fed beef
Slices of avocado with lime juice

Chicken breast free range hens (no bi-products)
1 small sweet potato and some mixed vegetables

Tuna steak half cooked sprinkles with sesame and mixed nuts - done asian style.

1 Turkey sandwich, whole wheat bread, no fat cheese, salad and mustard.

GYM

Wild atlantic salmon
Mixed fruits

Almost full container of cottage cheese made from a local farm just before bed.

All my meals have mixes of specific spices that are great for health, and changing up the taste of foods, some great ones are curry and mixed italian seasonings.

There are specific reasons to be eating each meal at each specific time of day depending on digestion and what activity I might be doing. And important rule of thumb is also that you should be eating protein in every meal, and alternating with a protein and carb meal with a protein and fat meal, not mixing both fats and carbs in the same meal as much as possible, for reasons

Lastly, variety and diversity is very important, not only so that your body gets a healthy assortment nutrients but also to make sure you dont get fed up of what you eat. I also try as much as possible to only have the highest quality of foods, and eat entirely organic.

I also have a steady amount of supplements, and I would recommend people to look into IntraMAX, it's a little expensive but it is the absolute most complete and effective multivitamin/health/performance supplement I have ever used.

Haha Johnny smiles, I'm still waiting for that day.
TractionIssues...thanks for the feedback, what does your diet look like on average?
As for all the ground turkey...I heard its healthier then beef, its cheap, and it packs a whopping 88g of protein and 16g of fat per 16oz tube.
I have considered calorie counting but haven't taken the plunge just yet, I may start doing that at some point. I actually just recently started writing down everything that I eat which I like doing.
You must be a pretty tall guy to carry around 250lbs and a six pack on one cycle per year...
Appreciate the responses.

Your ground turkey should be fine, aslong as you're buying the right kinds.

I think he assumed you're buying some crap frozen pre made turkey burgers.

WOW very impressive you are so strict with your diet year round.

Why don't you post a pic so the OP and the rest of us can see 250 with a six pack resulting from such clean eating?

x2 - a lean 250 should be an impressive as hell physique! How tall are you?

So post up a pic - could always use some inspiration! : )

x2 - a lean 250 should be an impressive as hell physique! How tall are you?

So post up a pic - could always use some inspiration! : )

I would love to but I am a public figure, and I am also covered in obvious tattoos, so for my own security I cant put any of my pics online, sorry guys. I'm 6"1 by the way.

Also not to give anyone the wrong impression, I use 3.33-5IU GH year round.

I feel that it takes quite a bit of trial and error to figure out what an individual responds to best in terms of training and nutrition. Especially considering so many of the population believe that bodybuilding is all drugs.... :banghead:

Hows my diet? This is what I ate yesterday

Gyro With Fries
pound of steak
Ham sammich
Protein Shake
3 starbursts
Six Diet Cokes

I don't have my print out on this computer, but I'll post up a general diet of what I eat

10 Eggwhites

GYM

Wild atlantic salmon
Mixed fruits

This looks very low low carb diet, especially for 250lbet lean lifter...I'm assuming you traing with very little volume or you've pretty slow metabolsim?

10 Eggwhites

GYM

Wild atlantic salmon
Mixed fruits

All my meals have mixes of specific spices that are great for health, and changing up the taste of foods, some great ones are curry and mixed italian seasonings.

There are specific reasons to be eating each meal at each specific time of day depending on digestion and what activity I might be doing. And important rule of thumb is also that you should be eating protein in every meal, and alternating with a protein and carb meal with a protein and fat meal, not mixing both fats and carbs in the same meal as much as possible, for reasons

Lastly, variety and diversity is very important, not only so that your body gets a healthy assortment nutrients but also to make sure you dont get fed up of what you eat. I also try as much as possible to only have the highest quality of foods, and eat entirely organic.

I also have a steady amount of supplements, and I would recommend people to look into IntraMAX, it's a little expensive but it is the absolute most complete and effective multivitamin/health/performance supplement I have ever used.

THANKS BIG BRO!! I wish more would post their diet!

This looks very low low carb diet, especially for 250lbet lean lifter...I'm assuming you traing with very little volume or you've pretty slow metabolsim?

To keep my bf% no higher than 11% year around, I keep my carb levels to a moderate level, but I would not say "low low", this still equates to 242 grams of carbs per day of a 3250 calorie diet. I do all my training following powerlifting techniques, heavy weight and low reps vs higher volume training. Some people respond differently, but for people, mainly people who have bodybuilding genetics and have mainly type 2A and B muscle fibers, fast twitch, will grow more from this type of training. Where as people who are mostly governed by type 1 muscle fibers which are more endurant, also the type to run marathons, will benefit more from larger volume, more reps.

Thanks traction issues. My diet is similar and leans towards what is called "Paleo" which is moderate carbs but what I call healthy unprocessed carbs. I take in about 1 gram of protein per LB of bodyweight and keep my carb intake mostly to fresh steamed veggies picked up from the fresh market each week.
My BF% stays 9-14% which I know is a big fluctuation but hey, those christmas parties are fun. But, back to the original post, I believe that consistent high quality diet and training is key to maintaining the physique you want. Supplements are what they are.

Not trying to hijack the thread.

The diet I received had 5 shakes out of 8 possible meals. Night time meal was 1oz nuts.

Meal 2&5 were my only two solid meals.

FWIW

Thanks traction issues. My diet is similar and leans towards what is called "Paleo" which is moderate carbs but what I call healthy unprocessed carbs. I take in about 1 gram of protein per LB of bodyweight and keep my carb intake mostly to fresh steamed veggies picked up from the fresh market each week.
My BF% stays 9-14% which I know is a big fluctuation but hey, those christmas parties are fun. But, back to the original post, I believe that consistent high quality diet and training is key to maintaining the physique you want. Supplements are what they are.

Supplements are exactly that. If you have 5 shakes out of 8 meals, I can only start to name how many health problems that could cause you in the long run. When people start bodybuilding many times they end up having tunnel vision on only the objection of putting on muscle, but forget the important aspects of keeping yourself healthy while doing so. Whats the use of having muscle if you do not feel as good as you look?

Last edited:
Supplements are exactly that. If you have 5 shakes out of 8 meals, I can only start to name how many health problems that could cause you in the long run. When people start bodybuilding many times they end up having tunnel vision on only the objection of putting on muscle, but forget the important aspects of keeping yourself healthy while doing so. Whats the use of having muscle if you do not feel as good as you look?

Yes that is my point!

If you go back and read the thread you will get my drift without being disrespectful, and it's not aimed at the OP.

I have at least a good amount of time in to know to eat solid meals, shake pwo or in dire need.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131