over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cytomel and fat loss..

hyper1

Newbies
Happy Holidays everybody.

Currently running 750mg Test E per week and Winny. Just started taking Cytomel at 25mgs a day and plan on ramping up to 75mgs a day. Eating clean most days and as much as possible. Cardio is down a little still tring to get my knee right from car accident but do what I can.

Anyway, what kind of fat loss can I expect. I am 225 at 16% bodyfat according to calipers at gym. Wish I could take Clen with it but my body doesnt like it.Also, any other advice on taking it.

Thanks

The recent trend is not to take t3 simply because you lose too much muscle on it (even with high dose anabolics, HGH and lots of protein in your diet).

The recent trend is not to take t3 simply because you lose too much muscle on it (even with high dose anabolics, HGH and lots of protein in your diet).

Well thats not to good. Wonder why after all these years it has changed trends. So many things products go back and forth over the years. I guess I will continue and come to my on conclusion and post it here. Thanks for info..

Id say 50mcg of t3 shouldn't really cause muscle loss. Im running tren so just keeping thyroid going.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Id say 50mcg of t3 shouldn't really cause muscle loss. Im running tren so just keeping thyroid going.

:yeahthat:

I use t3 on and off in the off season and I'm able to eat a lot more and stay lean. As long as your dose is between 50-75 mcgs and diet is on point with the right aas you should be fine

I don't care about trends. What works for me, works for me , regardless if it'still cool or not, trend or not.

T3 works for me and I've never noticed any muscle loss while using test with it, let alone test, anadrol, dbol, decade or whatever else I run.

Last edited:
I don't care about trends. What works for me, works for me , regardless if it'still cool or not, trend or not.

T3 works for me and I've never noticed any muscle loss while using test with it, let alone test, anadrol, dbol, decade or whatever else I run.

X2

I am like this . I like this approach mate . tread this trend that , this is out, that's in. people have got shredded on t3 in the past and have appeared on stage looking big enough and NOT like AIDS patient certainly .

try it. try anything within reason . do your research. be sensible. start low dose. Listen to your body. Body will tell u , ya I like it keep going or cut it out. simple .

now I am not advocating T3 to anyone as the best cutting agent or anything . it is one of thing available so try it for yourself.

BTW aceto is a fan of t3 and does advocate its use to his clients. but he doesn't push it. all options are on table. u take your pick with exp etc what suits ones body.

Someone please show me some before and after photos of noticeable muscle loss on t3. All this recent talk of how it eats muscle is sooooo fucking over the top. I compare it to how people used to say running an adrol for more than 4 weeks would make your liver fall out. Stupid, and false. I would never run t3 without anabolics but I have never noticed actual signs of muscle loss.

Someone please show me some before and after photos of noticeable muscle loss on t3. All this recent talk of how it eats muscle is sooooo fucking over the top. I compare it to how people used to say running an adrol for more than 4 weeks would make your liver fall out. Stupid, and false. I would never run t3 without anabolics but I have never noticed actual signs of muscle loss.

it doesn't 'eat muscle', it just doesn't discriminate between muscle and fat.

why would you use something like that, when better options are available?

50 to 75 mg a day will give you about a 12 % increase in metabolism, what you do with it is up to you, cardio twice a day with clean food, no carbs in the am use carbs around times of activity, proteins high , certain fats moderate. you will see changes. its a booster you need to take advantage of it

50 to 75 mg a day will give you about a 12 % increase in metabolism, what you do with it is up to you, cardio twice a day with clean food, no carbs in the am use carbs around times of activity, proteins high , certain fats moderate. you will see changes. its a booster you need to take advantage of it
This is spot on to how im running mine at 50mcg.

I'm toying with the idea of using on a bulk, say 50mg to crank metabolism and stay lean.

How long would you guys recommend running it for? Would a 5on 2off protocol be recommended?

50-80mcg is a standard prescription for something like depression, often taken indefinitely as a treatment.

Personally, I use it as a consideration in a part of my total mental/muscle program. Often just for "seasonal depression," I'll call it my "winter coat."

You do have to watch, though, because it can be counterproductive to bulking, and not just due the direct "metabolic rate" effect, but because it can also increase Myostatin.

50-80mcg is a standard prescription for something like depression, often taken indefinitely as a treatment.

Personally, I use it as a consideration in a part of my total mental/muscle program. Often just for "seasonal depression," I'll call it my "winter coat."

You do have to watch, though, because it can be counterproductive to bulking, and not just due the direct "metabolic rate" effect, but because it can also increase Myostatin.

I'm going to have to do a little research on this... thank you!

I'm going to have to do a little research on this... thank you!

When I say standard, I mean that is the standard dosage range for such a treatment, but T3 isn't a standard treatment for depression; nonetheless, it can be a suitable treatment employed by some professionals, and it is acceptable.

Check it out.

When I say standard, I mean that is the standard dosage range for such a treatment, but T3 isn't a standard treatment for depression; nonetheless, it can be a suitable treatment employed by some professionals, and it is acceptable.

Check it out.

Gotcha. Even on Paxil, all this holiday crap and grey skies sucks most of the life out of me, so I'm willing to give this a shot. Now I just need to find a source for real Tiromel (or another quality brand of T3).

Gotcha. Even on Paxil, all this holiday crap and grey skies sucks most of the life out of me, so I'm willing to give this a shot. Now I just need to find a source for real Tiromel (or another quality brand of T3).

Yah, Paxil isn't as great for "depression" as it is for anxiety. I have taken it for anxiety as it just works on Serotonin. For Depression, I'd take something that deals with Dopamine such as Wellbutrin.

Androgens themselves can increase dopaminergic activity, but they can also really jerk you around in these regards, which makes it even more important to stabilize your Dopamine activity.

And as we're talking about, T3 can help increase your basil metabolism which also acts as a permissive factor, increasing the effectiveness of dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131