over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dairy (Milk mostly) - Yay and Nay

To much suger for me in milk. I use liquid egg whites in my protean shakes. Are I just put sugar free chocolate syrup in my liquid egg whits and shake it up taste like slim fast and it's real protein

To much suger for me in milk. I use liquid egg whites in my protean shakes. Are I just put sugar free chocolate syrup in my liquid egg whits and shake it up taste like slim fast and it's real protein

It's not sugar sugar, it's lactose.

Its rather unscientific I know, but as a kid growing up we had a large family and so sometimes things were a little scarce. But we always had about 10 gallons of whole milk delivered each week. What was not scarce for about my first 20 years were the times going into the frig at all hours of the day or night taking that gallon jug out and gulping down a cup or two and loving every ounce of it. I was absolutely crazy about it in my teenage years. Today after 40 years of hearing about the problems people have with milk and reading the thread knowing I still enjoy milk to wash down almost anything, I am not negative on it. In fact, being old and bigger and stronger than most men my age, I think for a poorer kid growing up, it may be just what the doctor ordered.

IPG

Last edited:
What is raw milk? Is that just straight from the teet?

Uncooked / unpasteurized is raw, generally not homogenized either.

Milk is heated to kill germs in the pasteurization process, where its brought up to a certain temp for a designated time. Both temp and time are recorded by law for both state and federal inspectors to review.

The same process, but with different equipment, is used during the cleaning process of the lines and equipment.

Homogenization is when the fat molecules are broken down with high psi equipment to render them into a homogenous product. Similar to oil and vinegar, the milk fat / cream will seperate if not homogenized. This isn't as risky for some people as drinking raw milk, so it's mostly cosmetic, but does affect the taste. That's why you shake salad dressing before using it, to mix it up for the very brief time that you pour it. It quick falls out of suspension as will un homo'ed milk.

I like drinking milk, there are many benefits to drink milk. Milk can strong teeth abd your bones. It also can help you grow muscle and loss weight.
what'more you will feel relax when you drink milk.

I grew up in a country town and first job was at 12 on the Dairy. I grew up drink milk right after it came out and it was great. I cant touch store bought milk without getting gas for days.

Raw milk is where it's at. It's unfortunately pretty expensive as most states where it's legal requires you to take part in a cow share. Its not illegal to drink raw milk from a cow that you own. Most farms require a cow share boarding fee every month, then a one time fee, and then the cost of the half gallon or gallon per week which is fairly costly.

Hey, I see you are intolerant to several foods also. I can't eat hardly any fruit or veggies, eggs, fish, nuts, and a list of other things. You even had more protein sources. What are the main stays of your diet with so many things you can't eat?

Milk,Wheat,Eggs and Nuts = Allergen Foods.

Most people have intollerance to those foods and dont even know it.

For me

Its.

Fruits
Veggies
Rice
Oats
Potatoes
Fish
Chicken
Beef

Hey, I see you are intolerant to several foods also. I can't eat hardly any fruit or veggies, eggs, fish, nuts, and a list of other things. You even had more protein sources. What are the main stays of your diet with so many things you can't eat?

In the list i posted.

No one is intolerant to Beef,Chicken, LOWEST Allergenic foods on earth.

Fruits and Veggies I never had a problem!

White rice is one of the lowest allergenic food on earth also.

I just Try to stay clear of Eggs,Nuts,Dairy,Wheat.

Milk Contain Estrogen molecules.

I saw a huge increase in Well being for not consuming those foods.

My Acnee Clear up.
My skin look 100% Better. I have the face of a Model. Not Wrinkles at my age and Not pale skin.(When i drink milk i tend to get very white pale skin).I even read Milk = Hairloss.
No water retention.
No bloated stomach.

Just feel good on Fruits,Veggies,Rice,Oats,Yams, Beef,Chicken and white fish.

Perfect diet if you ask me.

Last edited:
I was raised on milk and dairy products, eat lots of dairy every day. Whey, cheese, cottage cheese, kefeir, yogurts, milk if I have cereal etc.

Genetics play a big role in milk/lactose tolarance, asian decent being least tolerant and Europeans being most tolerant. This is do to thousands of dietary evolution and the foods our ancestors ate.

If anyone thinks they are allergic to something, get an allergy test done, its under $200 and then you can stop guessing. Here is my test. All the foods I'm slightly allergic to i've been avoiding even before the test as I could tell they weren't the best choices for me

Attachments

• allergy test.jpg
    allergy test.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 80
I was raised on milk and dairy products, eat lots of dairy every day. Whey, cheese, cottage cheese, kefeir, yogurts, milk if I have cereal etc.

Genetics play a big role in milk/lactose tolarance, asian decent being least tolerant and Europeans being most tolerant. This is do to thousands of dietary evolution and the foods our ancestors ate.

If anyone thinks they are allergic to something, get an allergy test done, its under $200 and then you can stop guessing. Here is my test. All the foods I'm slightly allergic to i've been avoiding even before the test as I could tell they weren't the best choices for me

I have always ate a lot of meat. Recently I am just eating what I want and usually have 2-3 cottage cheese meals and 1 greek yoghurt meal per day. I also have whey protein in there so my dairy consumption is very high. It doesn't seem to be effecting me so I am keeping it the same for now. Meals are so easy and enjoyable and much cheaper for me too. I did have 2 turkey meals last night and will start eating more meat when I have a desire to. I would tell myself this is not ideal but I am making good progress so obviously not. I also love milk and have it with cereal but try to limit my consumption. In the past I would drink 2-4 litres of milk every day.

I have always ate a lot of meat. Recently I am just eating what I want and usually have 2-3 cottage cheese meals and 1 greek yoghurt meal per day. I also have whey protein in there so my dairy consumption is very high. It doesn't seem to be effecting me so I am keeping it the same for now. Meals are so easy and enjoyable and much cheaper for me too. I did have 2 turkey meals last night and will start eating more meat when I have a desire to. I would tell myself this is not ideal but I am making good progress so obviously not. I also love milk and have it with cereal but try to limit my consumption. In the past I would drink 2-4 litres of milk every day.

Cottage cheese is like the perfect meal, great ratios of protein, carbs and fat

Cottage cheese is like the perfect meal, great ratios of protein, carbs and fat

Not when you have it with loads of fruit everytime :D

Agree with you guys^^

I always tell my clients that if it agrees with you and fits into your diet/macros, eat it. If it doesn't agree with you, DON'T eat it. Simple as that.

I can't tell you how many times people have said, "I've been eating sweet potatoes for a lot of my carbs, but man they give me wicked gas. I get bloated and have stomach cramps. But they're good for you--a great source of carbs. So I eat them."

That's when I want to slap them upside the head and say, "You just basically told me that sweet potatoes don't digest well at all for you, make you feel like s***, and make you clear out a room with your putrid gas. Do you really think you should be eating them?"

Just because something is touted as an "amazing bodybuilding food" doesn't mean you HAVE to consume it. Same goes for dairy. Just because people say, "It's terrible. It will bloat you. Won't digest well." etc, doesn't necessarily mean it won't digest well for everyone.

Eat what agrees with you, makes you feel good, and helps you perform well. Problem solved :).

Fairlife whole milk
Fage Greek total yogurt

Consuming these everyday lately and feeling and looking good. I'm hungry again! Sometimes a cup and a half of Greek yogurt with fruit and that's a meal for me just like Elvia. Don't have to eat meat all the time. 2 cups of fairlife is 26g of protein added easily to a meal. No lactose so no bloat and gas. The fats are not bothering me because I limit carbs around workouts, therefore I need the fat. I gave up dairy for over a year but all of a sudden got the craving and here I am. When I get tired of it or it effects negatively then I will drop it again.

Fairlife whole milk
Fage Greek total yogurt

Consuming these everyday lately and feeling and looking good. I'm hungry again! Sometimes a cup and a half of Greek yogurt with fruit and that's a meal for me just like Elvia. Don't have to eat meat all the time. 2 cups of fairlife is 26g of protein added easily to a meal. No lactose so no bloat and gas. The fats are not bothering me because I limit carbs around workouts, therefore I need the fat. I gave up dairy for over a year but all of a sudden got the craving and here I am. When I get tired of it or it effects negatively then I will drop it again.

Have you ever tried mixing in fruit flavoured aminos? It's a great way to get the protein content up. I have some pineapple or orange EAA's I mix in with greek yoghurt in a big bowl. I used to have FAGE but now use one that isn't as thick. Then I will put fruit on top and I could eat that all day. I also do the same with cottage cheese but because it's thicker I add a bit of fruit juice.

Growing up in my teenage years I consumed ALOT of milk. A half gallon to a gallon a day( drinking a half gallon myself at dinner was fairly common for me) My mom use to get upset all the time because she had to buy 6-10 gallons a week for a family of 4. I still like the taste of milk, especially when eating. But Now that I'm older I don't drink much( all I've read makes me want to stay clear) Ive been on a keto diet the last 4 weeks so I haven't had any.
Personally I feel if something very drastic isn't done soon with our food supply and the way its processed in the USA we are going to have a very big problem in the future. Much worse then people think!

How many are drinking A2 milk? Taste or notice a difference from the regular stuff?

Milk is good as a child after that I stay away gives me too much bloat n warm farts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311