over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dairy?

Once you start using phrases like 'Big Dairy' your argument becomes invalid.

Once you start using phrases like 'Big Dairy' your argument becomes invalid.

You're not very bright are you? And who might you be? Enlighten us with your profound knowledge of the Commercial Dairy Industry, aka "Big Dairy".

Quit popping off at the mouth until you know what you're talking about, kid!

Dairy Products as well as wheat products Are JUNK.

Plain and simple.

yea I had terrible progesterone issues when consuming alot of dairy fat. headaches, water retention, chest pains... If using dairy go for fat free or low fat to avoid all the progesterone.

No, not all dairy and wheat products are junk. Cheese, greek yogurt, cream cheese, etc. -all crap?

And no, you aren't going to have progesterone issues from drinking milk fat.

studies show that 1 quart of icecream 4 oz cheese and cup of milk showed up to 100% increase in progesterone levels in 24 hours after consumption as compared to no dairy products.

Still, could have been all the tren too haha.

studies show that 1 quart of icecream 4 oz cheese and cup of milk showed up to 100% increase in progesterone levels in 24 hours after consumption as compared to no dairy products.

Still, could have been all the tren too haha.

Lol, NPP is a nightmare like that too.

I hate to tell you that you lose some credibility using soy milk, especially for children. You're aware of how soy milk is processed and the phytoestrogen content and activity of unfermented soy? Not trying to be a dick... just sayin'. :(

And your proof or refence of this? Even if true- which Im not sure about its better than commercial dairy regardless. I lose some credibility- with who you? And your educational backround- not trying to be a dick- just sayin.

You're not very bright are you? And who might you be? Enlighten us with your profound knowledge of the Commercial Dairy Industry, aka "Big Dairy".

Quit popping off at the mouth until you know what you're talking about, kid!

You seem to be a know it all regarding this topic so again I listen and take advise regarding me and my children from educated professionals with credentials to show. Or from validated sudies in journals. Not someone behind a keyboard attacking the way I raise my children calling me irresponsible. So what ya got bro. Only one attacking members and poppin at the mouth is you. Got any college? Or is this your opinion on some article ya read. Show me some proof of atleast some of the assertations you are making and what is your background cause now ya really are gettin under my skin. You make some valid points but dont be attacking those who dont agree with you without proper documentation to validate your theories. Ill be waiting for your response.

And your proof or refence of this? Even if true- which Im not sure about its better than commercial dairy regardless. I lose some credibility- with who you? And your educational backround- not trying to be a dick- just sayin.

I would say you lost ALL credibility if you are recommending soy for children. You do know that the Isreali Health Ministry issued a health advisory that male children limit soy as much as possible, and also that soy formula be baned altogether? Why do you think that is? Since you know everything, I assume you also know that soy has a shitload of phytoestrogens, goitrogens that suppress thyroid function, and haemagglutinin which causes red blood cells to clump together.

Now the truth is I don't think it's a big deal for adults to have soy here and there, and it probably does have some positive effects...but recommending kids drink it???? BAD IDEA Mr Expert.

By the way, you do know the FDA is reviewing it's policy on soy health claims as well...

I actually agree with a ton of what you have said. But I am a bit tired of your insulting tone to Kingpeon as he is a very solid contributor to this board. You might want to invest in some humility lessons, instead of telling everyone how you walk around at 6% bodyfat all year and how you have 10 differenent degrees. I admit I am guilty of being a dick sometimes too, but at least I am aware of it, and trying to do better.

JM

I would say you lost ALL credibility if you are recommending soy for children. You do know that the Isreali Health Ministry issued a health advisory that male children limit soy as much as possible, and also that soy formula be baned altogether? Why do you think that is? Since you know everything, I assume you also know that soy has a shitload of phytoestrogens, goitrogens that suppress thyroid function, and haemagglutinin which causes red blood cells to clump together.

Now the truth is I don't think it's a big deal for adults to have soy here and there, and it probably does have some positive effects...but recommending kids drink it???? BAD IDEA Mr Expert.

By the way, you do know the FDA is reviewing it's policy on soy health claims as well...

I actually agree with a ton of what you have said. But I am a bit tired of your insulting tone to Kingpeon as he is a very solid contributor to this board. You might want to invest in some humility lessons, instead of telling everyone how you walk around at 6% bodyfat all year and how you have 10 differenent degrees. I admit I am guilty of being a dick sometimes too, but at least I am aware of it, and trying to do better.

JM
Well the Israeli Health Mininsty? For young boys? First I stated I have 2 daughters. Yes there is some loose evidence that soy may increase estrogen in humans- based on a study of rats consuming many times their body wight a day. Secondly I give little creedance to foreign studies referring to anything. Israel is a step away from being a third world contrty and the only reason they have not imploded is because of our great country. Like a big brother protecting them. Thats a different subject altogether. Only science or pharmaceutical creedance they offer is housing the largest generic pharmaceutical corporation in the wotld- Teva. Mostly US investors BTW. Israel is not a place to go looking for studies. As far as my degrees and accomplishments bro- I think their is more creedence when ya have the years of educational experience to back up what you are saying. So when a member goes spattin at the mouth- or a gym rat for that matter- I look to see the validation behind their rhyme and reason or I discredit what is being discussed until i research the topic. I am up to date on most subjects we discuss here and there is a lot of mis information and bro science. With my educational backround would you not be more apt to trust or believe the fact that I quote recent scientific studies over someone voicing his/her opinion regarding topic being discovered? I am always willing and wanting to learn something new and thus I read upwords of no less than 10 journals a month. Its part of what I do. Come see me present at Emory sometime. Until someone shows me a validated published study my statements are based on scientific fact. So Once in a while I try to lend my educational experience to less experienced members. If ya know it all or dont like what I have to say then look it up. Im wrong sometimes- I got so much information and get the old wires crossed. But he is the antagonist here and I want to see some research to back it up in and want to see his academic accomplishments so i may lend some creedence to what is being said. Im all ears. If ya dont like my posts then dont read em. If I help just one person make a rational decison then I have done my job.

Last edited:
Well the Israeli Health Mininsty? For young boys? First I stated I have 2 daughters. Yes there is some loose evidence that soy may increase estrogen in humans- based on a study of rats consuming many times their body wight a day. Secondly I give little creedance to foreign studies referring to anything. Israel is a stp away from being a third world contrty and the only reason they have not imploded is because of our great country. Like a big brother protecting rhem. Thats a different subject altogether. Only science or pharmaceutical creedance they offer is housing the largest generic pharmaceutical corporation in the wotld- Teva. Mostly US investors BTW. Israel is not a place to go looking for studies. As far as my degrees and accomplishments bro- I think their is more creedence when ya have the years of educational experience to back up what you are saying. So when a member goes spattin at the mouth- or a gym rat for that matter- I look to see the validation behind their rhyme and reason or I discredit what is being discussed until i research the topic. I am up to date on most subjects we discuss here and there is a lot of mis information and bro science. With my educational backround would you not be more apt to trust or believe the fact that I quote recent scientific studies over someone voicing his/her opinion regarding topic being discovered? I am always willing and wanting to learn something new and thus I read upwords of no less than 10 journals a month. Its part of what I do. Come see me present at Emory sometime. Until someone shows me a validated published study my statements are based on scientific fact. So Once in a while I try to lend my educational experience to less experienced members. If ya know it all or dont like what I have to say then look it up. Im wrong sometimes- I got so much information and get the old wires crossed. But he is the antagonist here and I want to see some research to back it up in and want to see his academic accomplishments so i may lend some creedence to what is being said. Im all ears. If ya dont like my posts then dont read em. If I help just one person make a rational decison then I have done my job.

Here's the thing, people will KNOW you are smart based on your posts. They will want you to offer your opinion if you show an ounce of humility. Telling everyone how smart you are, doesn't work on grown ups. The condescending attitude will get you nowhere on this board. Know a guy named Gavin by chance?

JM

I was going to post to answer strongrhino, but I think you have it covered Mountaindog! Thanks, brother.

I was going to post to answer strongrhino, but I think you have it covered Mountaindog! Thanks, brother.

Strong resonse. Not one questions answered which leads me to believe you have no formal degrees or training regarding giving nutritional adice. Nice to have someone stick up for you. Was kinda hoping you could speak for yourself so we could have a civilized debate without any name calling because I do agree with some- many- not all of the things and hypothese you present.But your previous post- allowing another member speak for you instead of validating some of your assertations- speaks VOLUMES. Enough said. You are entitled to your opinions. I will stick with FACT.

Just feeling a bit lazy right now, I'll answer you in a little while strongrhino. I will say this right now though, I'm in no way telling what to feed your children. I asked you a question and immediately your panties got bunched up, so to speak.

Dont know no Gavin bro and I really see no relevance to this paricular debate so if you are further trying to isult me that- this further discredits your for trying to distract matter at hand. You seem to have some expereince with your CSCS cause I know its the most credible personal training degree around. Just cause ya dont agreee no need to to attack me personaly. Show me some evidence. Im a dick- your a dick- we are probably similar in nature thus buttin heads. But when it comes to public health I know my shit- unless ya got something relevant to add- and Im all ears- Im done before this gets real ugly.

Here's the thing, people will KNOW you are smart based on your posts. They will want you to offer your opinion if you show an ounce of humility. Telling everyone how smart you are, doesn't work on grown ups. The condescending attitude will get you nowhere on this board. Know a guy named Gavin by chance?

JM

Just feeling a bit lazy right now, I'll answer you in a little while strongrhino. I will say this right now though, I'm in no way telling what to feed your children. I asked you a question and immediately your panties got bunched up, so to speak.
No problem- catch ya later.

Last edited:

Why bother; we had an adult debate-I gave you my opinions on why I don't choose to go raw (back with science as rhino likes to do) and we still didn't condescend each other.

Why continue if you know you're going to be patronized?

Please tone it down and respect one another, we are all learning here. Try and keep an open minded. Otherwise I will lock this thread if it gets out of hand.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws