over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DAMMIT I think I have hypothyroidism!!

Starkraven

Banned
WELL!!!!!! I have always been fuckin tired as hell, and feel fatigued ALL the time and depressed and irritated all the time and i typed it in the search engine, and one guy mentioned to another on another forum who had the same problem, that it might be HYPOTHYROIDISM!! And this is also linked to anxiety/depression. I fuckin BET i am hypothyroid without even a test. I can't believe it took me this long to think about it. never did i think i would be but no wonder i have such a hard time getting lean and why Im always tired, irriatated, anxious, depressed and never have energy and i mean NO ENERGY! I have never felt "refreshed" I cant even fuckin work. im going to get my TSH and T4 levels checked, and get on cytomel. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST FOR THESE TESTS BECAUSE I HAVE NO HEALTH INS.? i used cytomel before at normal doses for short periouds of time but i dont think i messed myself up from it. Im still trying to remember if i actually felt energetic while taking them but i cant. i was always like this and it fuckin sucks. My whole life is fucked up because of this shit. thanks big heinz for mentioning that in the panic thread. im trying to figure out why i have all these problems for YEARS.

1. stay away from cytomel til you get the tests done.

2. is your hair thinning or your voice different than normal?

3. the tests are simple blood tests and are usually about 25-40 per test depending on lab/doctor

4. you should have your test levels checked as well. depending on your age that may be your problem. all the symptoms you just listed can be related to a low natural test level.

i dont have a different voice my hair was always sort of thinning but stopped thinning for a while or i guess its real slow. im 22 and was always like this. im almost sure of it. i doubt my natty test levels are low. i have a good sex drive.

you'd be surprised...is thin hair a genetic trait in your family?

also, not to be a dick, but dont self-diagnose yourself. get the bloodwork done.

yes its genetic. my dad was going bald, my moms father and some of her brothers are. its not thin just thinning from a full head of hair.

i am going to get the blood work done, how much does it cost to get the test levels checked out? do u think i could have low test levels even with a good sex drive? 3 times a day.

btw its real bad lately man. im real pissed about it too. i wake up tired, hell i woke up like 1.5 hours ago and im tired. always tired. i actually hope i AM hypothyroid so that i can easily take cytomel and be a normal person like i never WAS.

It's very rare for a typically healthy male to have hypothyroidism. It's a good idea to use this time to get a full battery of bloodwork. The "normal" range is what always worried me. Using exogenous test/aas, t3, etc. Can cause a lower level than your used to , but still not considered low by the medical community. For instance, you can have low normal testosterone, increased cortisol and low normal tsh, or circulating hormone and feel worse than your own normal levels. To get a diagnosis is tough. I like to get blood tests every 6 months , so you can see what kind of changes are taking place if any. Yes, You need Health insurance or money for the lab work and interpretation. :)

Bro I have the same problem like you although it might not be as bad. I get tired alot and can easily sleep for 12+ hours at a time and still be in and out of sleep after that. I've been like this all my life. Fortunately test levels for thyroid are normal. I would get your T levels checked as well as your FSH and LH levels checked as I'll be doing the same when I see my doc this week. You might have Hypogonadism. Hope everything works out for you. :)

hate to tell you this, but you will not be put on cytomel for hypothyroidism...doctors very rarely use that shit anymore. say hello to t-4, synthroid, levoxyl, levothyroxine...all the same thing.

Man I had the same problems...turned out my ent diagnosed it regular docs could'nt figure it out...sleep apnea..went threw the sleep clinic was waking up over 120 times a night, choking for up to almost two minutes,ever try to hold your breath for two minutes..doc said my blood was so oxygen depraved it would take hours for it to get back to normal...got my cpap and sleep like a baby feel like a million bucks.
Just a thought
GF

I know you said you don't have health insurance. But you need to get checked out ASAP to rule out things. Don't panic, but don't assume all is well either.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear