over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DAMNIT...sore throat and clogged up head...I hate cold weather

Steak Helmet

Banned
DAMNIT I never get sick and I have been sick 2 times this winter...just when things are going great, BAM I wake up to a throat that is RAW and I cannot swallow 1 tiny multi-vitamin.

It has been a rough winter up here, but DAMN...I probably picked it up from my nieces and all her friends that were over on Saturday night watching teh fights. KIDS!!!! those little bazzzturds carry everything.

J

DAMNIT I never get sick and I have been sick 2 times this winter...just when things are going great, BAM I wake up to a throat that is RAW and I cannot swallow 1 tiny multi-vitamin.

It has been a rough winter up here, but DAMN...I probably picked it up from my nieces and all her friends that were over on Saturday night watching teh fights. KIDS!!!! those little bazzzturds carry everything.

Get some cod liver oil.........it has vitamin A and more importantly D in it.

hey Steak, I know how you feel! I got the flu last week and was in bed for a week, no BS! Was just really looking big, too, and lost 8 lbs. Today in the gym I was doing my best to work my triceps while coughing in between sets and some bodybuilder comes up and says "you look like you have lost alot"......you know how I felt then :)

Easy to wonder why I'm doing all this bodybuilding sometimes...guess I am just still weak!

Mike

hmmmmm...

Sounds like it's time to move.:D

Phil, thanks...if I was not working 12 hours a day, I would run to the store :)

ROB...oh I am sure I would like 8 months of the year down there...but man 1/2 may, june, july, august and 1/2 sept is just so damn hot ;) AC in every building :)

pecs, yes I hate the look when you are sick...flat and never full...then people say wow are you leaning up, or worse like you expressed are you losing weight.

I'm in the same boat as you bro, but I'm in sunny SoCal heh. Shit has been going around work for the past several months and I've avoided it until now. I think it's finally about to hit me. Had a scratchy throat for the past 3 days, going to see the doc tomorrow to make sure it's not strep or anything.

Spring is just around the corner...

About the time you get rid of all this stuff going around, Spring will be here which mean pollen... making everyone's allergies acted up.

I've managed to make it this far without catching any of the crude that was going through the office this year... "knock on wood". We've had a really nasty virus, Streep throat, and bronchitis going around. I never get through allergy season without being sickly.

Hope you feel better soon.

As soon as I feel the slightest symptoms of sickness coming on, I load up on Vit-C. I take 1000 mg every several hours. I also try to get a little extra rest. I have not been sick in several years.

I hope you feel better ASAP.

edit:
I forgot to mention...

When I start to feel something coming on in my throat/sinuses, I do my version of a lymphatic drain massage a few times during the day (in the shower, bored at work, in traffic etc) on my throat/neck. Essentially I just massage from beneath my jaw, as well as from the base of my skull, downward to my chest/shoulders in long continuous motions...directing the flow into the chest cavity. This does not have to be done with much pressure at all, but, I usually get pretty deep in there anyway to stimulate the glands.

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad

I've been sick with bronchitis for almost 3 weeks and have trained maybe 3 times then to top it off I went to the E.R Monday night and had appendicitis so they removed my appendix. No lifting for probably 5 weeks:( :( :( Off to a shitty 2008 so far. However it could always be worse, I could have had both arms amputated and been born with a dick like Danny Bonneduche. :confused:

Sounds like it's time to move.:D

I agree with Rob......It's time to move! Lots of ladies for Steak Helmet in Phoenix. Baseball and Golf too. C'mon

That sucks SH, JT has been sick and pathetic too. :D

Hope you get to feeling better.

yeah but JT has a nice lady to take care of him...my single ass has to get to the store and cook food on my own :)

Z-PAC all that way :)

I agree with Rob......It's time to move! Lots of ladies for Steak Helmet in Phoenix. Baseball and Golf too. C'mon

YEs but when it is 110+ for 33 days in row, my white ass would catch on fire.

Try a neti pot

I just bought one and used it tonight. My nasal passages feel incredible. It's a nasal irrigation system that cleans your passages out with a warm saline solution. I saw it on Oprah when Dr. Oz was her guest and people are raving about the damn things. People who suffered chronic sinus infections are cured outright. If you need more info you can google it and see a demo of how it works by searching youtube for neti pot. I hope you find this helpful.

Neti pot

I just bought one and used it tonight. My nasal passages feel incredible. It's a nasal irrigation system that cleans your passages out with a warm saline solution. I saw it on Oprah when Dr. Oz was her guest and people are raving about the damn things. People who suffered chronic sinus infections are cured outright. If you need more info you can google it and see a demo of how it works by searching youtube for neti pot. I hope you find this helpful.

Got one today and used it, and i can honestly say that it's the best $14.99 i've ever spent!!

I can breath again....

I have used mine 3 times over the last 24 hours although once a day is enough. It's just that for the first time in years I can actually breath through both nostrils I just had to do it a bit more. Slept like a rock last night too. I usually have to keep turning from one side to the other to let the plugged side open up. Living in the northeast where sinus problems are common, this thing has been a God-send.

bro you need to move down here to south florida.best weather around.HOT 365 DAYS YES but that why we have the beaches.

My wife loves Florida but I am just happy as I can be in NC. We see snow maybe a couple of days and its not a lot. The weather it pretty good here.

My wife loves Florida but I am just happy as I can be in NC. We see snow maybe a couple of days and its not a lot. The weather it pretty good here.

wow thats funny me and my wife love NC we go every year on december to boones or blowing rock.and ski at sugar mount.would love to live there.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner