over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dbol...I've always hated it

kandaandm

Registered
well..."My friend" is 6'1" 245 about 13%bf...."He" is on 1000mg enanthate 100mg suspension MWFSunday and 600mg Equipoise a week. As well as 50mgs dbol (25 in morning 25 in evening) a day. "His' problem is that the dbol gives him a bloated, uncomfortable, cramped stomach all day. He has always cycled with dbol or anadrol in his mass cycles and always gets this uncomfortable feeling but he has just suffered through it for 4 to 6 weeks of use.
My question is....since "my friend" is front loading with suspension can he forget about the dbol this time. It sucks...for the past 2 weeks of mass cycle "He's" felt like a cramp stomached bowling ball...ughh.......What do u guys think?....any suggestions........Oh....and the dbol is not take'n on an empy stomach.

High dosages!

My answer would be yes, your friend can drop the d-bol.
First, your friend's overall doasges are quite high - hopefully he's experienced and this isn't one of his first few cycles.
Second, if the purpose of the d-bol was to get in something fast-acting while serum levels of the other, longer-acting stuff rise, then the suspension will work just fine for this.

Just my opinion...

You guys are wasting gear. There's a lot of guys out there that are trying to use more AAS to make up for the lack of genitics, correct diet and correct training. I'm saying this as respectful as possible. There's just no need for that much. With dosages that high there are side effects. Some you see i.e. gyno some your dont i.e. blood pressure and high cholesterol.

i agree with tman

at some point sides out whey the gains. i hate dbol anyway. it bloats me, gives me high blood pressure, and throws me in an all out depression.

Tman2002 said:
You guys are wasting gear. There's a lot of guys out there that are trying to use more AAS to make up for the lack of genitics, correct diet and correct training. I'm saying this as respectful as possible. There's just no need for that much. With dosages that high there are side effects. Some you see i.e. gyno some your dont i.e. blood pressure and high cholesterol.

it depends of his level mate
if it's his 10th cycle then I can understand such a dosage and he might be ok
gyno and high BP are side effects that can occur at low doses
it's all about if you're prone to it or not

kandaandm said:
well..."My friend" is 6'1" 245 about 13%bf...."He" is on 1000mg enanthate 100mg suspension MWFSunday and 600mg Equipoise a week. As well as 50mgs dbol (25 in morning 25 in evening) a day. "His' problem is that the dbol gives him a bloated, uncomfortable, cramped stomach all day. He has always cycled with dbol or anadrol in his mass cycles and always gets this uncomfortable feeling but he has just suffered through it for 4 to 6 weeks of use.
My question is....since "my friend" is front loading with suspension can he forget about the dbol this time. It sucks...for the past 2 weeks of mass cycle "He's" felt like a cramp stomached bowling ball...ughh.......What do u guys think?....any suggestions........Oh....and the dbol is not take'n on an empy stomach.

What thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe? neva mind

SS

I'm not looking for a critique of the doses in my cycle.....just an answer to my question....Thanks

kandaandm said:
I'm not looking for a critique of the doses in my cycle.....just an answer to my question....Thanks
If it was me , and what do i know i have only been donig this for 20 years,
i would do the :
EQ at 600mgs for atleast 12 weeks
500mgs enanathate 10 weeks
front load susp ED 100mgs for 2 weeks

do anti e's for weeks 4-6 then at weeks 12-14
do clomid and HCG at weeks 4-6 and weeks 12-14

good luck......

I've always been told : "if something makes you unconfortable then don't do it"

if dbol fucks up his stomach then he should stop it instead of suffering for nothing

mike1107 said:

if dbol fucks up his stomach then he should stop it instead of suffering for nothing

I hear ya bro... which brings me to this hair brained idea. I feel silly saying it but I knew this Dr in the military that was studying drug/vitamin/mineral alergies. Here is what you do. You know what your bench is...your work out bench..not your max. Take a dbol and tape it to your chest near your heart...but the dbol has to touch the skin. Go work out...see if there's a change. Theory is... your body KNOWS what it's alergic to before it enters the blood stream. Just touching your body for a period of time.. your body will send a signal that it doesn't like it by making you weaker.

I know....may sound stupid...but it's his theory.

SS

Hmm...

Hmm...this sounds suspiciously like the kind of "testing" chiropractors do, usually in conjunction with applied kinesiology "strength testing."

The accepted (and well-proven) approach to allergy testing involves some sort of activation of the immune response. These are referred to as hypersenstitvity reactions, of which there are four types.

It is possible to have a hypersenstitivity reaction when substances contact the skin directly, but there is no data to support the notion that the body somehow "knows" what it's allergic to without seeing some signs of a hypersensitivity reaction such as reddened skin, heat, irritation, etc. Even then it is doubtful (or at least not yet proven) that this could have immediate systemic effect such that you would see strength decreases.

Kanda, your physical symptoms tell you what you need to know about d-bol, and your dody's reaction to it, thought the overall high dosages might also play a part.

Storm, not trying to start an argument, just pointing out that the type of stuff the doc you mentioned is talking about is unproven.

A quick opinion-front loading with test suspension is the best way to kick off a cycle. You could use dbol but since it causes problems drop it-the suspension is your main weapon anyway.
Or, do another oral in place of dbol like Abombs. But for me they really mess up my stomach and give me insomnia, a little sick feeling too. But works good as shit. :eek:

Dad said:
Storm, not trying to start an argument, just pointing out that the type of stuff the doc you mentioned is talking about is unproven.

Well that's why I said it was a hair brained idea and 'HIS' ..'theory'. Theory being unproven. I personally have no idea.

SS

I just cant agree that you should increase dosages every cycle. At what point do you stop?

mike1107 said:

makes alot of sense .......If dball fucked me up I proly would stay away from it. This really aint rocket science.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws