over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC/Hanshaw Project ...Kaboom!

Dante has helped me many times over the decades lol.. so im not understanding some of the negativity.. Dante and dusty both are good dudes..you d ont have to agree with everything they say.. you can disagree with dose recommendations..and training theory.. but the case remains that both dusty and Dante are standup dudes.. and both have a big following.. and Dante methods of progressive overload and eating for a anabolic environment should be staples in everyone's routine regardless of training style.. he has worked with numerous top guys that are never mentioned ..and whether you think dusty has the genes for bodybuilding etc he has done more with his genetics than about anyone.. so again, this isn't directed toward anyone but Dante contributes a lot of info to the board.. you may not agreed with everything but he gives you a lot to think and mill ovsr..

Let me guess TRT and a few IU's of growth. . . . .again??? Can we include Porter in the project??

I really dont give a flying fuck what you are kingnewly or anyone thinks to be honest. In fact I was cringing when i saw that this was posted over here on pro muscle....the last place i wanted it to show up. I get it...you guys want to juice your brains out and not get shit about it...go ahead i dont care man. My side is this.....There is a boatload of people asking me to put my thoughts out there again....and ive been refusing to talk about training and other stuff for years. The whole mindset in the last 10 years with people online has been "keeping it real....openly talking about abusing yourself....its cool...."----yea just fucking great....where the hell does that end up? ....so if you want to take that trip be my guest man....
There are thousands of people who dont want to play russian roulette with their health...and more importantly....if you didnt see the monsters i made from 1990 to 2009....then thats too bad for you....I did it without jeapordizing peoples health........people have forgotten what is is like to train brutally hard...and eke everything out of eating and supplements and their solution is "load up the turkey baster"....like i said go right ahead! My thoughts arent meant for you! There meant for the thousands that want me to write about how you can go about this stuff without wondering if you are going to drop dead at 50 years old. If you want to fault me for seeing too many people die, have heart attacks, kidney failure and wanting to do something about it....guilty as charged. If you or anyone else wants to take risks your free to do it....Im not trying to get you to read me....and its the very reason someone else posted this on this board...because I would never put it up on this board.

In fact I would rather this thread be taken down by the moderators and anything im doing outside of Pro muscle never be talked about again....I didnt think this was going to be brought over here.

Last edited:
I really dont give a flying fuck what you are kingnewly or anyone thinks to be honest. In fact I was cringing when i saw that this was posted over here on pro muscle....the last place i wanted it to show up. I get it...you guys want to juice your brains out and not get shit about it...go ahead i dont care man. My side is this.....There is a boatload of people asking me to put my thoughts out there again....and ive been refusing to talk about training and other stuff for years. The whole mindset in the last 10 years with people online has been "keeping it real....openly talking about abusing yourself....its cool...."----yea just fucking great....where the hell does that end up? ....so if you want to take that trip be my guest man....
There are thousands of people who dont want to play russian roulette with their health...and more importantly....if you didnt see the monsters i made from 1990 to 2009....then thats too bad for you....I did it without jeapordizing peoples health........people have forgotten what is is like to train brutally hard...and eke everything out of eating and supplements and their solution is "load up the turkey baster"....like i said go right ahead! My thoughts arent meant for you! There meant for the thousands that want me to write about how you can go about this stuff without wondering if you are going to drop dead at 50 years old. If you want to fault me for seeing too many people die, have heart attacks, kidney failure and wanting to do something about it....guilty as charged. If you or anyone else wants to take risks your free to do it....Im not trying to get you to read me....and its the very reason someone else posted this on this board...because I would never put it up on this board.

In fact I would rather this thread be taken down by the moderators and anything im doing outside of Pro muscle never be talked about again....I didnt think this was going to be brought over here.

Trust me when I say there's plenty here who want to hear it

No need to hate on ProMuscle either... if anything, PM probably brought your company TN 100 times more clients over the years than there was people bashing your public TRT or below approach... seriously, if asking for some respect, at least start by YOURSELF showing a bit more gratitude to the board as a whole.

Cause honestly, if it wasn't for ProMuscle, MANY folks would have NEVER heard about you. This is annoying... you're not GOD, Dante... please get your feet back on the ground. :cool:

And let me just add my comment has nothing to do with your methods or training advice... rather your arrogant attitude.

^^
Yes it did. :(

No need to hate on ProMuscle either... if anything, PM probably brought your company TN 100 times more clients over the years than there was people bashing your public TRT or below approach... seriously, if asking for some respect, at least start by YOURSELF showing a bit more gratitude to the board as a whole.

Cause honestly, if it wasn't for ProMuscle, MANY folks would have NEVER heard about you. This is annoying... you're not GOD, Dante... please get your feet back on the ground. :cool:

And let me just add my comment has nothing to do with your methods or training advice... rather your arrogant attitude.

Phidias, I don't think he was bashing ProMuscle at all.. He just knows that the "juice brigade" here has different views and they try to get their shots in nearly every thread he posts in when health/PED usage is discussed, so can definitely understand his frustration.

I recently switched back to DC training (in the higher rep ranges) about a month ago and had forgotten what an incredible system it was/is.

I was watching a Dusty Hanshaw video that was linked here, and rethought my training, as I was doing more and more sets and spending more time in the gym.

I have a lot of joint pain as all of us 20 plus year training guys do, and found that the excessive sets were breaking me down more, as now I have significantly less pain since using DC training.

I am not trying to slabs of muscle on at my age, and the gains in weight in the logbook are more in reps than total weight, and it's helping me keep more mass as I have been slowly cutting cals and carbs and changing up foods with extra cardio.

It's frustrating when guys take potshots (like on the first page of this thread) at a member who contributes A TON to the board because I feel like it makes them more resistant to post, which sucks.

All the while, most of the guys who make the shitty comments, aren't putting out quality posts..

I give Elvia credit, because I know he and DC have had disagreements in the past, but he's a smart guy and I'm sure realizes that arguing about this stuff is pointless.. as both sides will walk away unchanged (when it comes to this topic).

Last edited:

I'm not trying to speak for Dante, but I really don't think his post was ego-driven or stemmed from a lack of gratitude. Rather, like many people who are semi-regularly belittled for their beliefs/approach, I think it just got to him for a minute and he got pissed off. It's happened to me...quite a few times. For years, every now and then someone would say that I was just a 150 lb computer nerd who never even lifted a weight--that I was talking out of my ass and had no experience either personally or with others. Even though I knew that wasn't true, had worked with over 1,000 clients since 2001, and that the vast majority of what I posted was accurate, it would still bother me quite a bit. As a result I would occasionally get pissed and go off on the person who was saying it.

Although that may be a different situation from Dante's, the fact remains that when someone strongly believes in something it is easy to get angry when others knock you for it, especially when you know it's true and others have been ASKING you to openly talk about it. Under the circumstances it can make the person feel like they're being attacked and belittled for doing nothing but trying to help.

Dante rarely gets pissed on the boards, at least outwardly, but I can understand why he would get angry here. Not only is he being mocked/ridiculed for breaching a subject that was requested by others, but he wasn't even the one who brought it up over here. It's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of situations. It would be one thing if he was the one who posted it here, but he purposely avoided doing so specifically to avoid ridicule...and was ridiculed anyway!

I agree that some of what he said didn't come out in the best way possible, but I really think those things were more of a gut reaction to the people he felt were ridiculing him, rather than a lack of gratitude or general dislike for the board. I don't think he would still be posting here if he didn't like the place. After all, he has achieved enough success at this point so that he really doesn't have to post anywhere he doesn't want to.

Last edited:

There's no "hate on ProMuscle" in that post!

Let's not drive another valued contributor to this forum away please.

I am sure that there are MANY members here that would be very interested in the knowledge that Dante provides although it now seems certain that this particular subject is not going to be posted here!

You don't have anything nice to say about DC or Dusty go somewhere else to say it. Most of us here want to hear what they are working.

Last edited:
Let me guess TRT and a few IU's of growth. . . . .again??? Can we include Porter in the project??

Stop thinking you will lose all your muscle when you come down to trt and a few iu's. This type of thinking will literally get you killed sooner, rather than later.

Let's not drive another valued contributor to this forum away please.

I am sure that there are MANY members here that would be very interested in the knowledge that Dante provides although it now seems certain that this particular subject is not going to be posted here!

this

I appreciate the message Dante conveys.

Hoping this thread can turn the corner and evolve into something special. It is clear that many here are consistently interested in what Dante contributes, and many fans of Dusty as well, including myself.
As far as I am concerned, the other ass-clowns should be banned as I've rarely witnessed any value in what they contribute. We have great Mods here maybe it's time they clean house a little.

You are so in the freaking weeds its unbelievable! Let me clear you up on a few facts you got 100% wrong. You need to get out more obviously. I know your life revolves around Pro Muscle and you think this is the center of the universe but TN and my name was made outside of Pro Muscle....your not even remotely in the correct here. Like you couldnt be more wrong. My name was made on Hardcore Muscle Newsletter in the early 90's...then it continued to the internet in the late 90's thru cycles for pennies, AnimalKits, Muscle Mayhem and IntenseMuscle. Cycles for Pennies had something like 2 million views in a years time. I didnt even join Professional Muscle til 2003. I post over here because it really doesnt feel comfortable posting about juice stuff anywhere else. Do you see TN advertising here on Pro Muscle? No I dont....because the place a guy named Doggcrapp likes posting about ergo aids and TN sales have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Dont you think I would be advertising and asking to put banners up all over this board if it did? I am old school, I love message boards...its my preferred way of doing things....but people nowadays dont give a flying crap about message boards.....its facebook, instagram and snapchat.
My arrogant attitude....yea right. Do you EVER see me be disparaging to someone to start? Never. I react to things others say to start. You wont see me go on threads and say snippy shit to various people to rile things up, thats not my way of doing things. I will react to what someone else says though. MY one comment on this thread would be about that Dusty making more money than Pro's winning contests if it wasnt guys taking potshots at me first. (like the one that got deleted and the other one)
I like this board, I like posting over here....but man if you think this thing has anything to do with more than a many zeroed decimal point of TN sales or how people know me.....your disillusioned bigtime.

Last edited:
Dante, you can't please everyone and we all now there will always be haters and can't believe someone can get to a certain level without killing themselves.

I know myself and numerous other PM members are going to appreciate this project more than anything else that's been put out. Let the haters hate and do your thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HERE'S THE DEAL!

If you don't like what Dante and Dusty are doing, that's your prerogative but stay out of their threads. Bashing for the sake of bashing will just get you banned. Make your own and talk about what you're into.

This is a great chance to get back to talk about training and diet and less about drugs.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner