over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Decreased libido and weaker erections on gh

deanabol

Registered
Has anyone experienced this ?
I've now had two runs with gh , years ago this happened and it's happening now . Pretty sure it's the gh

Im also pretty sure it's not prolactin as im on .75mg caber and I'm not lactating at all , I have lactated in the past but it didn't affect my libido / erections

Sorry bud, never had this happen on GH. You may just well be on of them guys.

I'm going to increase the caber but I just don't think that's the problem .

I think you may be right :(
I'm prone in this department and I'm going to be really pissed off if it means I can't use it .

I had put the first time down to the fact it could have been sonething else but now using for the second time I have de ja vou

Has anyone experienced this ?
I've now had two runs with gh , years ago this happened and it's happening now . Pretty sure it's the gh

Im also pretty sure it's not prolactin as im on .75mg caber and I'm not lactating at all , I have lactated in the past but it didn't affect my libido / erections

From what I have heard it typically is the opposite of this?

What else are you running? At what dose?? For how long??? These questions are more important!

I'm Almost certain it's the gh , I'm using nothing that I haven't used over And over again . Test 800mg , tren a 175mg .
Have used double and triple these doses before though

Never heard of this being an issue with GH, but are you running any AI? If not, I am willing to bet your estrogen levels are too high, which can lead to a drop in libido. In addition, if you crush estrogen levels, you will kill libido.

If you can, I would highly recommend having bw done.

How are you dosing your gh? How many iu, for how long, how many times/day? It very well could be prolactin type issues. Gh is very cloesly related to prolactin. You said yourself that you're prone to lactating which means you're sensitive to prolactin. Could be the gh activating this response. Also I heard caber isn't stable in solution and degreades after 30 days. Is your caber is from a research company sold in liquid form?

All medical literature I've read lists erectile dysfunction as a possible side effect .
I'm dosing 8iu at bed time . My first run was only 2iu per day when I had the same problem .
I'm using tablet form real caber

Im an experienced user and am 99% sure it's the gh , just want to know who's encountered. The same problem and if they found a solution

You're the first. If it is the GH I doubt the tren helps any... Up the caber to ED dose and see what happens.

Wat would you say about the possibility of generic gh containing something such as a diuretic which can cause erectile dysfunction ?

With all the water I'm holding I doubt there is a diuretic in generic gh although it would be welcome on my end :D

Are you using the stuff that is famous for causing water retention? Starts with an R?

I have been using green tops , gold diamond etched on vial . Plain boxes

Just switched to kigs today as my greens ran out

I have had the same problems in the past although not from gh. Hcg helps out tremendously. Every once in a while I run hcg when I feel them getting small and ny libido shoots up and erections are hard and achieving orgasm is more pleasurable. Sometims toss in clomid in the mix and taper off completely for a month or so. Why don't you try changing something up and seeing if it helps. I found that libido is sensitive and very easy to get your body out of range and crash your drive. Backing off the gear doses helps sometimes. Its so easy to be out of optimal range like too low or too high on anything that it takes slow thoughtful experimentation till you find a groove. Then you can blast up again later for a little while but you'll know where your optimum level is and can back down there between your blasts. Good luck friend I hope you find an answer.

I'm Almost certain it's the gh , I'm using nothing that I haven't used over And over again . Test 800mg , tren a 175mg .

I ran my test up there and it shuts me down everytime,,I run 700mgs a week of tren and 250mgs of test with no issues ..10ius of gh post workout

I ran my test up there and it shuts me down everytime,,I run 700mgs a week of tren and 250mgs of test with no issues ..10ius of gh post workout

This is what I was talking about in my last post. We get out of range of what our body can handle and sex drive crashes. In my case its the E2. We get older every day and what we used to handle now crashes us.

I have had the same problems in the past although not from gh. Hcg helps out tremendously. Every once in a while I run hcg when I feel them getting small and ny libido shoots up and erections are hard and achieving orgasm is more pleasurable. Sometims toss in clomid in the mix and taper off completely for a month or so. Why don't you try changing something up and seeing if it helps. I found that libido is sensitive and very easy to get your body out of range and crash your drive. Backing off the gear doses helps sometimes. Its so easy to be out of optimal range like too low or too high on anything that it takes slow thoughtful experimentation till you find a groove. Then you can blast up again later for a little while but you'll know where your optimum level is and can back down there between your blasts. Good luck friend I hope you find an answer.

Honestly I appreciate the input but I'm sure it's the gh .
Almost certain

Over time tren can get a hold of you...Tren dick no different than Deca dick. It appears your doing things right but obviously still having the problem; unlikely GH..at least real GH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131