over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dexter Wins!!

alecaf

Kilo Klub Member
I thought jay looked bigger and better. mho.

I WAS JUST GONNA START THIS THREAD!

congratulations Dexter!
you look great bro.

dexter brought the total package and deserved it. I thought Jay's back lat spread was off, his lower lats looked gone at least in te pics on MD. grats to Dexter....I thought Wolf was higher than fourth he made great improvements from last yr. Grats to Phil Heath also third in his first olympia thats awesome

Jay was clearly the winner. Wider back, way, way bigger and better legs.

HELL YEA

YES! BODYBUILDING IS ALIVE AND WELL!

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SEE A SKULL FUCKING OF ASTRONOMICAL PROPORTIONS BODYBUILDING GOES AND SHOWS ME THAT IT IS ALIVE AND WELL.... HELL YEA CONGRATS DEXTER THE BLADE JACKSON!!!! ;)

Jay was lucky to have even achieved 2nd place. Anyone who competes knows losing 12 lbs overnight is not enough(or usually backfires) if you never came in right to begin with. Something got fucked up for him, he tried something new that did not work, he must have. Also, his back was wider this year, but lacked the separation he had last year. I feel it was close between Wolf and Heath and could have gone either way really. I feel Wolf is more pleasing to look at, just me personally. How the fuck Gustavo and Moe placed above Ronny Rockel is some bullshit though

wow you posted that like 20 seconds after it happened...congrats you won the race to post the winner on a bodybuilding board LOL

bullshit the unbias results should be
1 wolf
2dex
3 phil
4 jay

i thought it was an incredible top six. the x man was the best he has ever been! wolf made great improvements, phil heath i thought could have won it all and jay looked completely different tonight than last night. dexter is justone of my least favorites, but he looked great.

i thought it was an incredible top six. the x man was the best he has ever been! wolf made great improvements, phil heath i thought could have won it all and jay looked completely different tonight than last night. dexter is justone of my least favorites, but he looked great.

I was pissed when Phil got called out third.
I could have seen him taking it all, or at least second.
Heath has come a long way.

I dont know what some of you guys are seeing (with cutler)....and im all about large but when the champs waist is equalling the width of his back in his arms overhead abs shot.....how can you give him first place?

I honestly thought it could of went

1)dexter
2)heath
3)cutler
4+5(freeman and wolfe could of been flip flopped and i wouldnt have had a problem either way)
6)samuel instead of anthony definitely

Cutler dropped tremendous amount of water but Dexter had his number in spades at prejudging.

Heath = Seriously impressive....those triceps in his most muscular hands together pose look like it defies the laws of physics especially his left

Attachments

• _H4X2989.jpg
    _H4X2989.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,281
Dexter has a great point in the interview, he'll change the standards for bodybuilding, it'll be more about conditioning now rather than freak. I think it'll slowly but surely appeal more to the general public and get more competitors

I dont know what some of you guys are seeing....and im all about large but when the champs waist is equalling the width of his back in his arms overhead abs shot.....how can you give him first place?

1)dexter
2)heath
3)cutler
4+5(freeman and wolfe could of been flip flopped and i wouldnt have had a problem either way)

Cutler dropped tremendous amount of water but Dexter had his number in spades at prejudging.

Heath = Seriously impressive....those triceps in his most muscular hands together pose look like it defies the laws of physics especially his left

ditto

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%%!!!

I dont know what some of you guys are seeing....and im all about large but when the champs waist is equalling the width of his back in his arms overhead abs shot.....how can you give him first place?

1)dexter
2)heath
3)cutler

I would of had it like this!

1. and 2. Phil Heath or Dexter Jackson

3.Dennis Wolf

4 and 5. Toney Freeman or Jay Cutler

Think thats how I about posted it before the finals. Jay did look better at the finals he could have maybe been bump up to 3 and wolf at 4.

Last edited:
Samuels conditioning

Yikes...look at his pecs in a front lat spread

Attachments

• _H4X2789.jpg
    _H4X2789.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 867
  • _H4X2797.jpg
    _H4X2797.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 799
Last edited:
Jay was hard to place IMO... I would have placed him 4th or so probably, if not lower. Dex and Phil one and two.

Dex is much more symmetrical than Phil. Phil's muscles pop a lot more dramatically.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws