over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dexter Wins!!

ok gooey its cool bro, we just prefer different types of physiques, I just thought a young guy like yourself coming up the ranks who is not a mass monster and has a very pleasing physique would appreciate what great moment took place on that stage saturday night and what it MIGHT mean for the future of this sport.
I would like to believe what it means for the future of this sport is to stop rewarding blocky mass monsters over genuinely huge symmetrical physiques. No more distended guts, no more wide body waistlines that blend in with your lats when arms held overhead. V-tapers and sweeping quads, big full massive chests and a set of pipes that say, "COME AND GET SUM". Asthetics and conditionong is what I hope we will see more of. Mass, oh hell yes. You can count on these guys getting freaky big, but with all the right lines!! X-men frames with plenty of muscle. That's what I hope is in store for the future! Dexter was the winner this time, but there is a Wolf at the door and he is gonna huff and puff and blow the house down. Phil Heath will be the quiet achiever here. He is going to get on with business and bring back a package next time that will be probably the new standard to beat. He has one big thing on his side. He is humble! Watch out for this guy, he is on the move and fast. Victor, well what do you say about him? He has the package, he just needs to remain injury free and turn up in shape. Victor, Phil, Dennis??? We shall see!!

I would like to believe what it means for the future of this sport is to stop rewarding blocky mass monsters over genuinely huge symmetrical physiques. No more distended guts, no more wide body waistlines that blend in with your lats when arms held overhead. V-tapers and sweeping quads, big full massive chests and a set of pipes that say, "COME AND GET SUM". Asthetics and conditionong is what I hope we will see more of. Mass, oh hell yes. You can count on these guys getting freaky big, but with all the right lines!! X-men frames with plenty of muscle. That's what I hope is in store for the future! Dexter was the winner this time, but there is a Wolf at the door and he is gonna huff and puff and blow the house down. Phil Heath will be the quiet achiever here. He is going to get on with business and bring back a package next time that will be probably the new standard to beat. He has one big thing on his side. He is humble! Watch out for this guy, he is on the move and fast. Victor, well what do you say about him? He has the package, he just needs to remain injury free and turn up in shape. Victor, Phil, Dennis??? We shall see!!

i would love to seee a few munzers, him being the extreme

good post

vic is amazing same with phil

Dex deserve's the win...Phil looked great and Wolf did to...So I guess I see it this way

1.Dex
2.Phil
3.Wolf
4.Culter
5.Freeman
6.Silvo
7.Melvin

misunderstand....

ok gooey its cool bro, we just prefer different types of physiques, I just thought a young guy like yourself coming up the ranks who is not a mass monster and has a very pleasing physique would appreciate what great moment took place on that stage saturday night and what it MIGHT mean for the future of this sport.

I have been a cutler fan a long time so this is where my bias comes in. If Vic would have won I would have felt more fulfilled I guess. Im sorry I wont take anything away from Dex. Hes an amazing BBer and truly is one of the most gifted individuals to grace the stage. Myself personally I like to see BBers who make improvements in their physiques over time. Be it conditioning, muscularity, what have you. To ME Dex has not done that. Its been the same physique for years and has not changed. I like seeing Mr. O to be the best physique, but also the freakiest, hardest to attain physique on stage. Am I fan of the mass monsters... yes. But do I like tapers of the Levrones, Flex, and Dexters'? Yes I like a combination of both. But for me unlike amatuers Mr. O is the physical, social spokesperson for the world of BBing. I think Jay and Ronnie were successful in bringing their fans closer to BBing and were good ambassadors and gentlemen. I feel Jay was more so but that is my opinion. I appreciate all of the top BBers and their physiques they all have their strong points and weaknesses. But I felt a better combination of what I like to see was Phil... Jays waist does look like it has become wider and for some reason his skin or body is not reacting the same way it used to.. He does not look as dry and full as he used to. I dont think BBing will go in a completely diff direction. I think Dex was just the next in line because Jay didnt have the best physique and Vic was not there, and Dennis and Phil r still moving up n the ranks. These are all just my opinions... but I do give congrats to all BBers.

Goo

But for me unlike amatuers Mr. O is the physical, social spokesperson for the world of BBing. I think Jay and Ronnie were successful in bringing their fans closer to BBing and were good ambassadors and gentlemen. I feel Jay was more so but that is my opinion.
Goo

I agree, Cutler was on the road constantly trying to help bodybuilding. Big Ron was the blue collar, big nasty cop from Texas with the work ethic. Cutler was the all American golden boy with the work ethic and never say die attitude. Dexter just doesn't seem marketable at all, just look at his interview after he won the ASC 08' with Arnold. Just doesn't seem like the personality is there. He did however show up with the best package (According to the judges) this year and won. But... what the hell do i know?

Congrats Dex! I just can't get excited about his lack of size as a Mr. O though.

Jays legs looked str8 INCREDIBLE!!!

Congrats Dex! I just can't get excited about his lack of size as a Mr. O though.

do you really believe that or are you just joking :confused: you did see the olympia didn't you, you did see that one leg is like almost 3 inches bigger than the other? jay USED to have some of the best legs in bodybuilding but something really bad is going on with jay causing his leg to downsize a lot, i quess some bad nerve damage or something. him and ronnie both have the same thing going wrong with their body's it seems like.

Dexters lack of size???? He is not a small person. height wise maybe, but the freak weighs around 250!! For under 6' that is a ffreak! His arms matched it with the others, he just does not have an oversized waist like JAY does. And yes, Jay's legs have never been worse. His legs back in the early 2000's like 01 02 03 looked incredible. Not now!! Uneven proportions, unbalanced.

Jays legs were still the best on stage imo! Dex has great arms, delts, chest, abs, that's about it imo.

Which leg? The bigger one or thesmaller one? :D

I've been hearing a lot of this about Jay. I heard the same thing about his lats too. Can some one make a thread with these pics that show these faults? Perhahps I'm blind...I just don't see it.

I've been hearing a lot of this about Jay. I heard the same thing about his lats too. Can some one make a thread with these pics that show these faults? Perhahps I'm blind...I just don't see it.

I couldn't see the difference either. Jay dwarfed most of the others on stage in overall size, and especially legs. I personally think Mr. O should have the most awe factor of the rest, and Dex doesn't have that.

I'm happy for dexter. Hopefully the best man will win from now on.

imo

people pick on whatever they can... tear down athletes for everything... Look what happened to Ronnie... he got torn apart for an injury. I dont think any human is perfectly symmetrical on both sides and Im sure Jay has injuries and what not. He's just been the lastest athlete to hate on stage. Dex will be nex to be torn apart

I couldn't see the difference either. Jay dwarfed most of the others on stage in overall size, and especially legs. I personally think Mr. O should have the most awe factor of the rest, and Dex doesn't have that.

I agree the awe factor of seeing a human get to a certain level that only a small percentage of people can attain aka Michael Jordan, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Coleman. Gifted at what they do and stand far above the rest of the field.

G

I think...

When people hear things like "he had the best legs on stage" and people disagree, their going to point out why they disagree.

Go over to Flex forum

They posted pics of Jay twenty min. before he stepped on stage. There are 2 shots where you can see the difference in his legs. He has alot more sweep on his left leg. There are other shots, but only two that you have a direct angle. But you can tell in the other shots, too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws