Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Is that a big NO NO while dieting????

total fine although iu drop it 10 days out and stick to h20
make sure u get 6-8ltrs per day and any diet coke on top is more than welcome
dnt substitute diet coke for fluid though
drink on top
ive known guys to drink it all the way upto show however i dnt like to do that with things so i drop everything that i cnt catch and kill myself
:rolleyes:

hey hutch,

i think that all sodas, regular and diet, are bad for you. but, i used to be completely addicted to diet coke. i was drinking at least 3 or 4 of them a day at my worst.

even if they take the sugar out of there, there are still loads of shit chemicals in there that make you hold water.

i realized that it was the carbonation that i was addicted to... so i found this stuff called "LaCroix". it's carbonated water that's either plain, or flavored naturally with lime or lemon. i switched to those and i haven't looked back. i get the same satisfaction when i'm eating that i got from the diet coke when i drink them.

they aren't sweet at all, so it takes a little getting used to, but they are good as hell when ice cold, especially when you are choking down broiled chicken breasts and tuna and rice.

plus you are getting water in without all the extra additives from that diet soda shit.

wolverine2512 said:
total fine although iu drop it 10 days out and stick to h20
make sure u get 6-8ltrs per day and any diet coke on top is more than welcome
dnt substitute diet coke for fluid though
drink on top
ive known guys to drink it all the way upto show however i dnt like to do that with things so i drop everything that i cnt catch and kill myself
:rolleyes:

I have got my best conditions taking tons of diet coke, the people ask me "are you sponsored by Coca Cola?" and i know a lot of competitors taking diet coke or Sprite thru the same day of the show without problems.

And yes there is a lot of people that stop taking any soda 4 to 6 weeks before the show.

I can tell you, i tryed both ways with different athletes and is the same, if you going to look DRY it depends of the diet.

Maybe is bad for your body, but you going to die anyway.

Thanks guys...they just help so much when I am hungary and make stop cravings shitty things..

bigheinz said:
I have got my best conditions taking tons of diet coke, the people ask me "are you sponsored by Coca Cola?" and i know a lot of competitors taking diet coke or Sprite thru the same day of the show without problems.

And yes there is a lot of people that stop taking any soda 4 to 6 weeks before the show.

I can tell you, i tryed both ways with different athletes and is the same, if you going to look DRY it depends of the diet.

I know many who love this stuff.

bigheinz said:

Yeah and when you are over 55 and suffering from (the results of all your poor diet choices and drug use) diabetes, renal insufficiency, cardicamyopathy etc. you'll wish you were dead bro! Soda is one of the worst things any bodybuilder can put in their system.

same as Bigheinz here

I drank about 3 liters / day of diet coke while I was doing my last diet ... helped me not to get crazy while on low/no carbs days

i can recall a few years ago reading an article on how to use diet coke as a dieuretic to cut ure water, let alone hold it
it was something like u drink quite literally a half to full case a day abt 10 days from the show, then 2 or 3 days b4, u cut it, reason being the reg diet coke has caffiene, i.e. dieuretic, so u basically load it for a week, then when u drop it, u cut ure water also, and u keep pissing for the next few days cuz of the cokes effects

ill see if i can dig that article up
frk

I would like to see that article. The only stuff diet coke has is sodium which retains water instead of excreting it, so I dont know how that is going to be beneficial to a bodybuilder, let me know if you dig the article up.

bigheinz said:

DIE STRONG, DIE YOUNG - DIE-ANABOL.

:)

iVE BEEN READING ALOT OF ARTICLES ON THIS LATLEY AND THERE ARE STUDIES THAT IN OBESE PEOPLE WHO SUBSTITUTED dIET SOADA FRO REGULAR SODAS ACTUALLY LOST WEIGHT..i THINK THE DIET FOODS WITH THEIR CHEMICAL SWEETNERS ARNT DOING WHAT WE WOULD EXPECT THEM TO DO..i WOULD CUT IT ...iM A dIET PEPSI JUNKIE AND i AM CUTTING IT..i THINK ASPARTAME AND EVEN SUCRLOSE ARE SCREWING PEOPLE UP...
sTEVIA IS A GOOD SWETENER..BUT YOU'LL BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND A SODA WITH STEVIA IN IT..
jUST MY OPINION...

No, its ok to drink coke or diet coke. Vince Taylor got ripped from eating Burger King and ketchup, along with Coke.

ironone1 said:
No, its ok to drink coke or diet coke. Vince Taylor got ripped from eating Burger King and ketchup, along with Coke.

Huh???, Im startin that diet tommorrow.. how much ketchup per meal??:p

cryptasm said:
Huh???, Im startin that diet tommorrow.. how much ketchup per meal??:p

Yeah that's some funny shit. I thought BK put ketchup on their burgers, or does he just eat it plain on the side, lol.

If drinking the diet coke, helps you from eating chips, cookies, etc... drink the stuff... just not too much...

secret_whispers said:
If drinking the diet coke, helps you from eating chips, cookies, etc... drink the stuff... just not too much...

Ya I agree with that...I will drop it 6 weeks out probably as thats when I get very strict..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws