over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dirty Gear?

ddude

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Ok, I'm sure this has been covered before. but for the life of me i guess i pick shitty search words. I can't find anything for what I'm looking for.

About 4 months ago I made a home brew batch of Test E. Powder from a good source, oil and BA BB, and all the filtering bought from yet another good source.

%2 BA %20 BB as discussed on umpteen home brew threads.

First injection was on Sunday morning (3:30am when i get home from work), Site was cleaned with alcohol, sterile single use 23G needle, vial top cleaned with alcohol. it's not 2 and a bit days later and this morning I felt like death was on my front door.

While making the batch I mixed and baked everything at 300 degrees, then put it though a 500ml millipore stericup filter that came vacuum wrapped. I assumed it was sterile (hope this wasn't my one mistake). filtered my batch, put it in vials, and basked in the glory!

The injection site is NOT SORE, NO LUMP, NO REDNESS, NO PAIN! But my throat is killing me, swallowing hurts pretty good, my stomach is upset, and I'm just feeling tired. I unfortunately haven't checked my temperature yet, so can't tell you anything on this.

Random bad timing of a cold? kinda just sounds like food poisoning? Or did i fudge my gear? What do you think?

This would most likely be an immune system response which set you up for an opportunistic infection.

ANGEL

This is the opinion of a computer programmer, meaning there is no medical value. From my experience though if it had been something to do with the gear, the site would be tender and warm to the touch. Since that isn't the case, my initial guess would be either you have a bad case of test flu or just a regular illness.

guess it was just a one two punch! That makes a lot of sense actually, my wife has been sick for a good week now, maybe i took the legs out from my immune system and caught whatever she's got. I just wanted to ease my nerves about bad gear.

Thanks angel!

This is the opinion of a computer programmer, meaning there is no medical value. From my experience though if it had been something to do with the gear, the site would be tender and warm to the touch. Since that isn't the case, my initial guess would be either you have a bad case of test flu or just a regular illness.

lol, I'm in computer programming too! All my searching on other boards seem to come to the same conclusion. I'm not sure what it is, but i'm more sure it's not the test cause I have no lump or redness or anything

you did not need to bake your gear. it should have been melted, mixed, cooled, and stored. that easy.

As for your condition. It seems like you may have bad timing. typically bad gear causes redness, swelling, and heat around the area.

hope this helps from another, IT worker. :D

us technology geeks sure like getting big it would seem! Thanks to everyone's replies. My nerves are completely settled!

Lol, what else is there to do sitting at your desk all day. I know by the end of the day, my desk looks like a tupperware graveyard.=-)

it is funny looking a bit different than most IT people, though=-0

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity