over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

I saw a new post and was wondering "lmao who the fuck would run dnp right now?"

Honestly, if I were you, I wouldn't. A side effect of hctz is electrolyte disturbances, as it is, dnp is going to make it that much worse. I dunno where you live, but in the USA it's hot as fuckin rattlesnake pussy and running DNP for anyone would probably be a dumb idea.

I appreciate the response. Not planning on running DNP at the moment. Like you said, it's very hot and would make things miserable. I was thinking ahead and was wondering if being on 12.5mg of HCTZ (doctor prescribed) would make a DNP run a complete NO-NO. Would adding extra electrolytes help or would DNP be out of the question even at low dose?

I've ran dnp multiple times in the past no issues.
However I recently started taking a beta blocker. Propranolol to be exact. 30mg/day. And plan on running some dnp soon.

Now my question is will DNP and the beta blocker cause or increase any of the known side effects?

Has anyone tried this combo?

long time since anyone replied here - anyone running DNP lately during covid times? trying to decide when to hit go, i've been out of the gym for 6 months, can't stand it anymore, need to drop the quarantine 15. also i've already had and beat covid back in november. it was no sweat for me personally. now im ready to sweat.

long time since anyone replied here - anyone running DNP lately during covid times? trying to decide when to hit go, i've been out of the gym for 6 months, can't stand it anymore, need to drop the quarantine 15. also i've already had and beat covid back in november. it was no sweat for me personally. now im ready to sweat.
I just ran 200mg for 2 month back in September and October . I usually run it atleast once a year and always get great results, very little to no sides. I prefer running it during colder times of the year. I ran it in the summer once and it was not fun. Had to carry changes of clothes everywhere. If you can eat clean and keeps carbs low you will have the fat fall off. I did one high carb day a week. Dont fall victim to the "I can eat anything on DNP " , technically you can but It is just two steps backwards one step forward approach. Just drink ALOT of water and keep hydrated , watch your electrolytes and sodium level.

Its DNP season. I just finished my second 14 day cycle last week, a drop of 12 lbs.

Its DNP season. I just finished my second 14 day cycle last week, a drop of 12 lbs.

Nice friend, I'm going to start a 14 day cycle myself right after Vday - wife and I said that would be our last decent meal. Hope I can make 12lbs as well.

Nice friend, I'm going to start a 14 day cycle myself right after Vday - wife and I said that would be our last decent meal. Hope I can make 12lbs as well.
I will to sometime before gyms open 12-14 days with clen to tighten up before a long gaining phase begins right now it’s to difficult to stick to a plan with no gyms open and food everywhere

but knowing dnp is there allows me to relax

it’s true dnp does strip fat quick and allow some relaxation regardless if the thought process is good or bad

It's crazy how fast times goes especially when everything is locked down. I thought I had checked this thread out 2-3 months ago and I see the last main post was in August :eek: In the UK it's national lockdown again so my days are all the same and I am getting felt up of everything being closed. I have been receiving a steady supply of orders so there are plenty of guys on here running dnp now.

About to do another run - never made an account to post about it. I did my first DNP cycle about a decade ago. I have the COVID 15...or so... to blast before I return to the office in spring.

I am running PSMF (Lyle McDonald RFL) + DNP 500 for 21 days. Straight through like usual. One possible cheat meal if my wife talks me into it. Most likely sushi we bring home on valentines day. Not optimal but one day of carb sweats from sushi rice wont kill me, I will just do some cardio fasted.

I have too much fat to run DNP normally as I prefer to get my diet in check for a while (months) first but I ballooned up during COVID, gyms closed and working remote. Quarantine, winter and planet fitness opening up makes this the perfect DNP storm now that I need to shed some fat for work.

Normal supps: Multi, NAC, Reviver Electrolytes, etc.

Diet is spinach, iceburg lettuce, chicken on my george forman, shrimp, etc. Mustard, hot sauce, some pickles if I get too much brain fog (limited amount).

I have everything ready but my incoming DNP.

Currently running the geno DNP. On day 6 of 250mg. Down 5 pounds. It’s done nothing but snow, yet I can’t wear a jacket cause of the heat I feel. Love it.

I love to use it in winter, the problem is that when I take a week off, it seems that I am colder than rest of people, does anyone else notice this?

I found this in another place and thought about sharing it here.

Personally, I never see major weight loss or fullness regain (I always drink tons of water and lots of salt) days after off DNP, so I'm always surprised when other guys do talk about it.

"Water retention"?

Everyone biologically has water retention on DNP. Glucose leaves the cell and gets replaced by H2o.

- When you stop DNP the glucose should then replace the water so I don't see how people say they weigh less after the water is shed.

- That's because glucose gets replaced by water at a 1/3 ratio. So for every gram of glucose that DNP burns it is replaced with 3 grams of water. Therefore when that process is reversed (when you stop taking the DNP and end up loosing a bunch more weight) it's because you are replacing the water with 1/3rd the weight of glycogen.

I found this in another place and thought about sharing it here.

Personally, I never see major weight loss or fullness regain (I always drink tons of water and lots of salt) days after off DNP, so I'm always surprised when other guys do talk about it.
I stay puffy/watery on the stuff. But the 4th day after I stop using I piss all day long and the fat loss is magically revealed on day 5. Happens every single time

I stay puffy/watery on the stuff. But the 4th day after I stop using I piss all day long and the fat loss is magically revealed on day 5. Happens every single time

This is very common and why I always tell guys to stay on their diet after dnp but just slowly reintroduce carbs. The problem some have is because they didn't follow a good diet prior to dnp and then they went very extreme for their cycle it's not sustainable. Then after they stop dnp they have get bad cravings and just binge for days which is always a waste. A lot of guys are also concerned because they don't drop weight really quickly after starting and I explain they will most likely be holding water (and/or they aren't dieting good enough). If you follow the plan and do what you do and slowly reintroduce carbs back the changes over that first week post dnp usage can be incredible. Just the same as someone depleting themselves and filling back out and the leaner you get in the first place the more dramatic the changes can be afterwards.

This is very common and why I always tell guys to stay on their diet after dnp but just slowly reintroduce carbs. The problem some have is because they didn't follow a good diet prior to dnp and then they went very extreme for their cycle it's not sustainable. Then after they stop dnp they have get bad cravings and just binge for days which is always a waste. A lot of guys are also concerned because they don't drop weight really quickly after starting and I explain they will most likely be holding water (and/or they aren't dieting good enough). If you follow the plan and do what you do and slowly reintroduce carbs back the changes over that first week post dnp usage can be incredible. Just the same as someone depleting themselves and filling back out and the leaner you get in the first place the more dramatic the changes can be afterwards.
I never really noticed water weight and puffiness on DNP until I stopped using AI's and ran it without. I'm glad I stopped using AI's, as I don't blast huge numbers anymore and I think they cause more problems than they solve, but that is definitely a factor that I've noticed since stopping the AI's.

So you believe in reducing carbs while on? I haven’t read up on what most guys do for diet on DNP in a couple years but last I read I believe the consensus was feeding the beast. Meaning giving the drug what it feasts on. And we all know how we feel after eating carbs on it.

I’m not sold either way honestly. So I’d like to hear your take. Personally, the stuff is so damn effective I’v kinda bought into it doesn’t matter what diet you go with. I get super lean every time and I don’t even count calories. I just eat fairly clean. So what’s the latest take on best diet while on?

Use the same diet you use to cut, but why have carbohydrates if you know that you will feel hotter and more miserable?

The heat is way easier to handle with no / lower carbs.

You still lose fat with or without carbs. Some people believe that feeding DNP makes it work better. Myself and plenty of others know if works better without. I understand needing to 'feel' your product working, but I prefer the scale to drop and my body look better without feeling like death.

The best fat loss I had from it is Lyle McDonalds RFL (A PSMF diet) and DNP 500 +. Normal supps, extra electrolytes. Keep protein a little higher that lyle recommends if lower in body fat.

You will feel a little warm, have night sweats and still hate eating carbs, but in general you feel like shit less. And you lose amazing fat.

You will feel worse on moderate or high carbs and sweat a lot more. Which makes you lose more Electrolytes and feel like all around shit. Then you get electrolyte headaches and fatigue. A lot of DNP symptoms look like and feel like insufficient electrolytes. I dont think that is a coincidence.

If you are using DNP like me and want fast results as safely as possible, it makes sense to do what you can to maximize results and minimize side effects.

Why antioxidants won't make DNP any less risky

Should we be alerted or scared?

Why antioxidants won't make DNP any less risky

Should we be alerted or scared?
I used to take all that stuff and the last two i havnt bothered. The last two cycles i have done have been the best as well and havnt got sick after. It may come down to taking what ever supps you always take just double them, rather than just adding supps on dnp cause the internets told you.

Stay hydrated, sugar free electrolytes and eat as little as possible. 101 on how to not die and lose fat on dnp. Not rocket science... lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear