over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP killed in Turkey

From the read it sounds like he didn't know much about DNP before taking it. According to his wife his drugs came in unlabeled packages with instructions on how to use them/what dosages etc.. He apparently usually took 3 yellow pills a day of the DNP. That day for some reason he took 8. When he felt like crap he called his trainer (or the supplier) on the phone asking him what would happen if he overdosed. Then he told his wife to step out for a minute so that he can continue talking to the guy.

I'm surprised people take things not knowing their full potential still. And that ish is called "Dynamite" in Turkey...

Ran DNP a few times in the past, the last one up to 1,200mg/day... biggest mistake I ever made in my 16 years in that game... :eek: MISERABLE is definitely a weak word to describe how I felt. Not a single ounce of life left in me till that crap was gone from my blood... I don't wanna feel like that ever again!! :banghead:

Lesson learned... more patience and harder dieting is the solution, period! :eek:

I wonder if his trainer told him to take that much? By the sound of it looks like his trainer sells him the shit.cuz what sponsor send u direction on how to take anything

I wonder if his trainer told him to take that much? By the sound of it looks like his trainer sells him the shit.cuz what sponsor send u direction on how to take anything

Everyone I've ordered dnp from does

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just got some in from Dinitro last week. 1 pill and 3 hours later im outside chopping wood with no shirt on, in the snow and loving it.

Poor guy man....cant imagine that. Education is number 1 for a reason

i read "Dnp killed my turkey"

where are my glasses..

Same here HAHA !

I read DNP Killed a Turkey... and then I was like haa not bad, I don't like to kill turkeys for thanksgiving so I'll give them DNPs

Ran DNP a few times in the past, the last one up to 1,200mg/day... biggest mistake I ever made in my 16 years in that game... :eek: MISERABLE is definitely a weak word to describe how I felt. Not a single ounce of life left in me till that crap was gone from my blood... I don't wanna feel like that ever again!! :banghead:

Lesson learned... more patience and harder dieting is the solution, period! :eek:

I felt like this the 2 days i did 750mg. I may as well have been in bed with the flu those days since I was so useless. That was a wake up call to my stupidity

It's a shame that the guy died chasing the dream.... but jesus christ why don't people educate themselves on stuff like this?

If I was at a party and someone said "hey you drink 3 beers to get a buzz? Better drink 24 right now because... you know... it'll work faster"

It's not like they don't have the internet in Turkey, just a quick google search of "DNP dangerous" is enough to turn me off ever taking it!!

I know a ton of people use it - and maybe it really is safe if used correctly - but that stuff scares the shit out of me... Bash me for my ignorance - but are there any studies of long-term effect of this compound? I am FAR from an expert but I cannot imagine anything working THAT much better than Syntheselen and Synthetine... That is pretty damn close to a miracle to me and I can't see any risk in using those compounds as directed...

Well you gotta be smart when you chase your dreams...

It's like a F1 driver trying to turn at 200mph because his dream is to be #1, well fuck that mang you are gonna crash and die

Well you gotta be smart when you chase your dreams...

It's like a F1 driver trying to turn at 200mph because his dream is to be #1, well fuck that mang you are gonna crash and die

Exactly! If you truly want to be the absolute best you can be and better than everyone else, you can't just approach your craft like the average man. You have to ACT like a professional if you want to be a professional (not just bodybuilding) You better know the ins-and-outs of your craft, know the science of it, know the history of it, slave over more and more knowledge to always become better. So many people just don't have that. They just want to be fed what to do.

Everyone I've ordered dnp from does

Yea for dnp yes but according to his wife he use to get ALL his drugs without labels and with instructions on how to take them and how many mg it was

Yea for dnp yes but according to his wife he use to get ALL his drugs without labels and with instructions on how to take them and how many mg it was

don't you consider that a meat head ?

Tried Geno's DNP about 2 years ago.....was popping 3 caps a day.

By the 7th day....I was cherry tomato red in the face holding HELLA water and blood pressure was through the roof. Sleep was absolutely miserable.

There is no fucking way I could ever imagine 8 caps....Broooo that is insanity.

What ever happened to just a little bit extra cardio? :p

I feel ya! I went through a similiar experience after taking one dnp cap and one Roxy Lean, which unbeknownst to me had niacin as an ingredient. My entire body turned florescent pink and my body temp shot way up. At that point I started contemplating if I would be going to heaven or hell?:eek::ang:l-smi

*Needless*... not needles... lol ;)

Oopsy!:eek: What in the heck was I thinking about?!?:D

i
Nice to see u post again Mrs.Q
You look great in your avi :p;)

Thanks PM! Your posts are always full on entertainment!

Last edited:
I feel ya! I went through a similiar experience after taking one dnp cap and one Roxy Lean, which unbeknownst to me had niacin as an ingredient. My entire body turned florescent pink and my body temp shot way up. At that point I started contemplating if I would be going to heaven or hell?:eek::ang:l-smi

Oopsy!:eek: What in the heck was I thinking about?!?:D

i

Thanks PM! Your posts are always full on entertainment!

Lol ...by the way hope ur hubby is doing well

Contemplating if u would go to heaven or hell...what naughty things have u been up too :D

I feel very bad for this person and his family....ive said it before and ill say it again i see no need for dnp. Probably took advice from someone with misled information....very unfortuanate tragedy

So he roughly took 2G of DNP and he's surprised that he died? I mean I feel bad for his family, but c'mon....:eek: :rolleyes:

I am saddened to hear this and feel bad for family and friends,,,with this said an adult male should know better than using that amount of DNP. There is know way he was educated in this subject and took that dosage.

don't you consider that a meat head ?

Well with all respect to his death I was gonna say his an idiot for buying it like that.but in reality then we are all idiots too cuz just because we get it in a vial with labels or orals in a bottle with labels we really don't know what's in there.the label can hold what ever u write on it.unless it's pharmaceutical HG.if not then its the same crap if MR.UGL make's a label for it or writes it with a marker on the bottle.come to think of it he probably paid a lot less than most of us and got the same thing we do just cuz his supplier didn't have to spend anything on fancy liable.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws