over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP

‘As little as a gram of this taken at once may result in death’, prosecutor John Price told jurors.

One reason not to sell these things. When someone takes A GRAM of dnp and dies, someone is going to come looking for you.

Thanks for posting this.

‘As little as a gram of this taken at once may result in death’, prosecutor John Price told jurors.

One reason not to sell these things. When someone takes A GRAM of dnp and dies, someone is going to come looking for you.

Thanks for posting this.

this is why we cant have nice things.

When it comes to DNP, my mantra is "200mg or gtfo."

Dnp?

How do you use it? Do you take 200mg all at once our due you split the dosage up?

How do you use it? Do you take 200mg all at once our due you split the dosage up?

One dose per day generally. It usually comes in loose powder/crystal form or caps. Capping it is a messy bitch I've heard. If you got powder, you certainly would want to weigh it out before dosing. Usually comes in 200-250mg caps. I'd never run it more than a low dose of 250mg anyway. If the source was sloppy filling them and overdosed the cap, you're still talking about getting a dose of 350mg or less (most likely) which is nowhere lethal. DNP is only dangerous when you start talking about much higher dosages which I'd never play with anyway.

It sounds like in the article posted by OP, he drank a liquid solution with too much DNP in it.

Last edited:
One dose per day generally. It usually comes in loose powder/crystal form or caps. Capping it is a messy bitch I've heard. If you got powder, you certainly would want to weigh it out before dosing. Usually comes in 200-250mg caps. I'd never run it more than a low dose of 250mg anyway. If the source was sloppy filling them and overdosed the cap, you're still talking about getting a dose of 350mg or less (most likely) which is nowhere lethal. DNP is only dangerous when you start talking about much higher dosages which I'd never play with anyway.

It sounds like in the article posted by OP, he drank a liquid solution with too much DNP in it.

Haha dear god, drinking a liquid DNP solution, that was his first mistake. I'm sure it tasted wonderful and he had a nice yellow smile afterwards

All at once in the morning if 200mg pills. I would probably split them if they were 100mg each though. I can't take it before bed because it keeps me up for some reason.

anything over 200mg/day is overkill IMHO.

I have 125mg capsules, So one in mourning and one in afternoon?
And just to make sure I will take a bit out of the afternoon one..

Thanks Bro's

Can't people just take clen and t3?? Why would you take something that one screwed up dose can kill you. Gear is very very safe compared to stuff like DNP. Id say never touch the stuff, but people are going to do what they want. And if you do take it, start off at 100mg , I don't understand why some say 500mg is a good dose... That stuff is very very potent. Be safe and smart :banghead:

Thanks for your reply but I dint ask you about clen or t3, our if I should use it or not.

Can't people just take clen and t3?? Why would you take something that one screwed up dose can kill you. Gear is very very safe compared to stuff like DNP. Id say never touch the stuff, but people are going to do what they want. And if you do take it, start off at 100mg , I don't understand why some say 500mg is a good dose... That stuff is very very potent. Be safe and smart :banghead:

Here is the deal, I always used to think similar to you. Then after years of using clen and t3 (and ephedrine, albuterol, t4, tried everything), I have realized that clen/t3 is REALLY pretty damn hard of your body and not good for your heart at all. You need a lot of clen to make much impact. At 32, its a lot of stress on the heart and clen is NOT good for heart tissue to begin with.

I'm starting to wonder if low dose DNP isnt actually less stress on the heart and vascular system (heart rate, blood pressure, etc.). We are talking about 200-250mg for a 1 or 2 week run that equals the fat loss (if not a lot more) of clen/t3 usage. In low doses, I am not convinced its so bad for you. It's received a very negative image because of the danger associated with higher dosages and its origin. If you are not using high doses, the only danger I know about is increased chance of cataracts from chronic use/exposure. I dont mean to promote a dangerous drug but I think some of the dogmatic thinking on what's dangerous and whats not inst exactly accurate.

Love to hear some counter-opinions to that. The conventional thinking is, DNP is the LAST line and harsh. I agree to an extent. But I'm not so sure slamming tons of t3/clen all the time isnt worse for you than a low dose DNP cycle. I have never tried DNP but I am seriously considering it just out of sheer curiosity. I'm about 12% right now so I dont really need "heavy artillery" like that but I've been damn curious to try a low dose cycle for a while and have read a lot about it. I do know that what I have done in the past with t3/clen has had my heart pounding like a racehorse and I know clen is horrible for heart muscle. Even low dose Clen induces cardiac apoptosis.

J Appl Physiol. 2004 Dec 10; [Epub ahead of print] Related Articles, Links

{beta}2-Adrenergic receptor stimulation in vivo induces apoptosis in the rat heart and soleus muscle.

Burniston JG, Tan LB, Goldspink DF.

Research Institute for Sports and Exercise Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, United Kingdom.

High doses of the beta2-adrenergic receptor (AR) agonist, clenbuterol, can induce necrotic myocyte death in the heart and slow-twitch skeletal muscle of the rat. However, it is not known if this agent can also induce myocyte apoptosis and whether this would occur at a lower dose than previously reported for myocyte necrosis. Male Wistar rats were given single subcutaneous injections of clenbuterol. Immunohistochemistry was used to detect myocyte specific apoptosis (detected on cryosections using a caspase 3 antibody and confirmed using annexin V, single-strand DNA labelling and TUNEL). Myocyte apoptosis was first detected at 2 h, and peaked 4 h after clenbuterol administration. The lowest dose of clenbuterol to induce cardiomyocyte apoptosis was 1 microg kg(-1), with peak apoptosis (0.35 +/- 0.005 %; P<0.05) occurring in response to 5 mg kg(-1) . In the soleus, peak apoptosis (5.8 +/- 2 %; P<0.05) was induced by the lower dose of 10 microg kg(-1). Cardiomyocyte apoptosis occurred throughout the ventricles, atria and papillary muscles. However, this damage was most abundant in the left ventricular subendocardium at a point 1.6 mm, that is, approximately one-quarter of the way from the apex towards the base. beta-AR antagonism (involving propranolol, bisoprolol or ICI 118,551) or reserpine was used to show that clenbuterol-induced myocardial apoptosis was mediated through neuromodulation of the sympathetic system and the cardiomyocyte beta1-AR, whereas in the soleus direct stimulation of the myocyte beta2-AR was involved. These data show that when administered in vivo, beta2-AR stimulation by clenbuterol is detrimental to cardiac and skeletal muscles even at low doses, by inducing apoptosis through beta1- and beta2-AR, respectively.

Last edited:
When running a low dose of 100-200mg a day do you guys hold a slight film of water the same way as reported with a higher dose?

Thanks for your reply but I dint ask you about clen or t3, our if I should use it or not.

Seeing as your asking all the questions you should have answered BEFORE you purchased the shit, the obvious answer is NO!
I mean read the fucking thread the shit isnt something to fucking play with.
But you bought it and were ready to use it not even understanding safe protocol?
I should flame you even worse.

Seeing as your asking all the questions you should have answered BEFORE you purchased the shit, the obvious answer is NO!
I mean read the fucking thread the shit isnt something to fucking play with.
But you bought it and were ready to use it not even understanding safe protocol?
I should flame you even worse.

What he said.

The thread is about someone DYING from using it and you're asking questions how to take it bc you bought some lol Idiot

Here is the deal, I always used to think similar to you. Then after years of using clen and t3 (and ephedrine, albuterol, t4, tried everything), I have realized that clen/t3 is REALLY pretty damn hard of your body and not good for your heart at all. You need a lot of clen to make much impact. At 32, its a lot of stress on the heart and clen is NOT good for heart tissue to begin with.

I'm starting to wonder if low dose DNP isnt actually less stress on the heart and vascular system (heart rate, blood pressure, etc.). We are talking about 200-250mg for a 1 or 2 week run that equals the fat loss (if not a lot more) of clen/t3 usage. In low doses, I am not convinced its so bad for you. It's received a very negative image because of the danger associated with higher dosages and its origin. If you are not using high doses, the only danger I know about is increased chance of cataracts from chronic use/exposure. I dont mean to promote a dangerous drug but I think some of the dogmatic thinking on what's dangerous and whats not inst exactly accurate.

Love to hear some counter-opinions to that. The conventional thinking is, DNP is the LAST line and harsh. I agree to an extent. But I'm not so sure slamming tons of t3/clen all the time isnt worse for you than a low dose DNP cycle. I have never tried DNP but I am seriously considering it just out of sheer curiosity. I'm about 12% right now so I dont really need "heavy artillery" like that but I've been damn curious to try a low dose cycle for a while and have read a lot about it. I do know that what I have done in the past with t3/clen has had my heart pounding like a racehorse and I know clen is horrible for heart muscle. Even low dose Clen induces cardiac apoptosis.

ive used both tho its been a long long time. i definitely liked dnp over clen and im only going on side effects here but it didnt feel half as bad as clen and i got better results. i didnt get blood work done so i dunno how it officially effected my body but besides being tired i felt fine.

Ok again if you don't want to comment with a good suggestion then why answer is that so hard to do. Maybe for some people I guess it is .... and flaming me really is that suppose to really do something. and to those that replied and actually gave good advice thank you.. I cant be leave that I just wasted this much my time on you...

Ok again if you don't want to comment with a good suggestion then why answer is that so hard to do. Maybe for some people I guess it is .... and flaming me really is that suppose to really do something. and to those that replied and actually gave good advice thank you.. I cant be leave that I just wasted this much my time on you...

And I can't believe you just posted asking a question how to use it in a thread about someone dying from it and expected not to get flamed instead of doing research on this board like an adult.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws