over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP

Seeing as your asking all the questions you should have answered BEFORE you purchased the shit, the obvious answer is NO!
I mean read the fucking thread the shit isnt something to fucking play with.
But you bought it and were ready to use it not even understanding safe protocol?
I should flame you even worse.

He gets mad because people want to tell him it can be deadly. Yes it can be used safely, but is it worth the risk is the real question. He should not be using it. I feel like only someone with years of experience, and has a complete understanding of this drug and its dangerous should even consider touching it. Clen is bad for your heart too, but 21 day cycles of clen are a whole lot safer than frying yourself to death from a single dose of dnp.

He gets mad because people want to tell him it can be deadly. Yes it can be used safely, but is it worth the risk is the real question. He should not be using it. I feel like only someone with years of experience, and has a complete understanding of this drug and its dangerous should even consider touching it. Clen is bad for your heart too, but 21 day cycles of clen are a whole lot safer than frying yourself to death from a single dose of dnp.

Young and impatient....and Im guessing on the young part.

ok bro I get it . the reason why cause Nothuman, replied that he dose no more than 200mg, So when I read that when I asked the question, I should have just Pm him and asked him about it. I wasn't really to be smart or ignorant about it. bro I should have thought more about it before I asked the question I guess, So I understand I man up to it and I Owen it , so Flamed away..

I have 125mg capsules, So one in mourning and one in afternoon?
And just to make sure I will take a bit out of the afternoon one..

Thanks Bro's

Yea that's the way to do it.

Can't people just take clen and t3?? Why would you take something that one screwed up dose can kill you. Gear is very very safe compared to stuff like DNP. Id say never touch the stuff, but people are going to do what they want. And if you do take it, start off at 100mg , I don't understand why some say 500mg is a good dose... That stuff is very very potent. Be safe and smart :banghead:

I'm extremely conscious of heart health these days, and the thought of clen puts the fear of god in me. DNP at 200mg, on the other hand, not really, as it is safe, heart friendly, and produces better results.

Funny how all the anti-DNP propagandists are the ones who proudly shout "I would never touch the stuff." Well then, that just means you have no real life experience with it, rendering your opinion useless.

You are wrong. Please read all of Conciliator's stuff about DNP. He was the DNP legendary guru. Knew every single thing about it.

Just like clockwork, every time a thread about dnp comes up you get the same shit. "I'd never touch that shit" "just use some Clen and t3" or "why don't you just diet"

Just like clockwork, every time a thread about dnp comes up you get the same shit. "I'd never touch that shit" "just use some Clen and t3" or "why don't you just diet"

they say while popping DNP lol..

but at least they are consistent :)

Used up to 1,200 mg a few years back... honestly, rotting in hell can't be that much worse... indescribable feeling of... well, "burning zombieness". :eek: Had NEVER felt so bad (quite an euphemism...) in my life.

Will never touch that pesticide ever again, whatever the dose. :naughty:

Used up to 1,200 mg a few years back... honestly, rotting in hell can't be that much worse... indescribable feeling of... well, "burning zombieness". :eek: Had NEVER felt so bad (quite an euphemism...) in my life.

Basing the experience of DNP off that mega dose seems unreasonable, no? Apparently sides from 200-250mg are quite manageable.

Basing the experience of DNP off that mega dose seems unreasonable, no? Apparently sides from 200-250mg are quite manageable.

You're perfectly right.

Let's just say I was quite traumatized from that silly "experiment" and never want to even feel 0.1% that bad ever again... I'm getting too old now... no more pointless suffering. :);)

Here is the deal, I always used to think similar to you. Then after years of using clen and t3 (and ephedrine, albuterol, t4, tried everything), I have realized that clen/t3 is REALLY pretty damn hard of your body and not good for your heart at all. You need a lot of clen to make much impact. At 32, its a lot of stress on the heart and clen is NOT good for heart tissue to begin with.

I'm starting to wonder if low dose DNP isnt actually less stress on the heart and vascular system (heart rate, blood pressure, etc.). We are talking about 200-250mg for a 1 or 2 week run that equals the fat loss (if not a lot more) of clen/t3 usage. In low doses, I am not convinced its so bad for you. It's received a very negative image because of the danger associated with higher dosages and its origin. If you are not using high doses, the only danger I know about is increased chance of cataracts from chronic use/exposure. I dont mean to promote a dangerous drug but I think some of the dogmatic thinking on what's dangerous and whats not inst exactly accurate.

Love to hear some counter-opinions to that. The conventional thinking is, DNP is the LAST line and harsh. I agree to an extent. But I'm not so sure slamming tons of t3/clen all the time isnt worse for you than a low dose DNP cycle. I have never tried DNP but I am seriously considering it just out of sheer curiosity. I'm about 12% right now so I dont really need "heavy artillery" like that but I've been damn curious to try a low dose cycle for a while and have read a lot about it. I do know that what I have done in the past with t3/clen has had my heart pounding like a racehorse and I know clen is horrible for heart muscle. Even low dose Clen induces cardiac apoptosis.

From a smart use point of view. Ie not a more is better use just enough for good effect......id guess DNP is safer and "healthier" Its just way easier to run up too much. And so many people take the more is better policy and this is the exact wrong drug to do it with

That would be like doing 2500 mgs on your first cycle instead of 500mgs , then saying the sides were sooooo bad you'd never use test again.

That would be like doing 2500 mgs on your first cycle instead of 500mgs , then saying the sides were sooooo bad you'd never use test again.

Not at all... cause you can't even begin to compare testosterone sides to dnp's... not even the slightest thing in common. It'd be like comparing a little cold to aids.

I get what you're saying though, and you have a point. But the scale of values is so different...

Here is the deal, I always used to think similar to you. Then after years of using clen and t3 (and ephedrine, albuterol, t4, tried everything), I have realized that clen/t3 is REALLY pretty damn hard of your body and not good for your heart at all. You need a lot of clen to make much impact. At 32, its a lot of stress on the heart and clen is NOT good for heart tissue to begin with.

I'm starting to wonder if low dose DNP isnt actually less stress on the heart and vascular system (heart rate, blood pressure, etc.). We are talking about 200-250mg for a 1 or 2 week run that equals the fat loss (if not a lot more) of clen/t3 usage. In low doses, I am not convinced its so bad for you. It's received a very negative image because of the danger associated with higher dosages and its origin. If you are not using high doses, the only danger I know about is increased chance of cataracts from chronic use/exposure. I dont mean to promote a dangerous drug but I think some of the dogmatic thinking on what's dangerous and whats not inst exactly accurate.

Love to hear some counter-opinions to that. The conventional thinking is, DNP is the LAST line and harsh. I agree to an extent. But I'm not so sure slamming tons of t3/clen all the time isnt worse for you than a low dose DNP cycle. I have never tried DNP but I am seriously considering it just out of sheer curiosity. I'm about 12% right now so I dont really need "heavy artillery" like that but I've been damn curious to try a low dose cycle for a while and have read a lot about it. I do know that what I have done in the past with t3/clen has had my heart pounding like a racehorse and I know clen is horrible for heart muscle. Even low dose Clen induces cardiac apoptosis.

You're saying DNP is less harsh then Clen? You understand that Clen and albuterol been used by patients with asthma for so many years with minimal side effects with DNP is a pesticide and not for human consumption?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd take dnp over clen or t3 anyday. Stick to a decent dose you can handle and you'll be fine. The true beauty of DNP is the insulin sensitivity you have when you come off. The muscle just soaks up the carbs and the body sheds the water, 6 or 7 days after last dose you look like a different person.

DNP is not the most friendly stuff but given a choice between it or clen?
NO brainer for me personally.
A nice low dose 2-300 mg ED for a number of days is perfect, never suffer, training doesnt suffer and I lose bodyfat, I still do cardio and diet its just a lot more efficient.
Would love to have me some right now.

You're saying DNP is less harsh then Clen? You understand that Clen and albuterol been used by patients with asthma for so many years with minimal side effects with DNP is a pesticide and not for human consumption?

That's exactly what I'm proposing. 75-100mcg of clen and 75+mcg of T3 for a good length of time (even clen 2 on 2 off for an extended period) is possibly worse for your heart, vascular and blood pressure than a short 200-250mg DNP cycle. I'm welcoming more educated and experienced members to counter that with reasons why it's clearly not. I'm not saying I'm right. But I think many people believe clen and t3 are so safe they can be used with impunity, they aren't. DNP, at low dose, effects very few health indicators. Clen, at any dose, is not great for heart tissue and jacks heart rate and bp.

Many vets in this thread who have experience with both tend to agree, it appears.

I know it goes against majority view but I think maybe that should be questioned some. The reason DNP is dangerous is not it's therapeutic use, it's the high risk of overdose.

Last edited:
What bothers me is DNP is very safe when used correctly. Low dose. Longer duration. Drink a TON of water/gatorade.

Its exponentially safer than clen. And won't effect your thyroid like t3.

Safest, most practical fat burner imo, even if it is a poison. Flauride is also a poison and its in our damn drinking water.

These "scares" always give DNP a bad rep and cause people to opt for clen instead causing real long term health issues.

What bothers me is DNP is very safe when used correctly. Low dose. Longer duration. Drink a TON of water/gatorade.

Its exponentially safer than clen. And won't effect your thyroid like t3.

Safest, most practical fat burner imo, even if it is a poison. Flauride is also a poison and its in our damn drinking water.

These "scares" always give DNP a bad rep and cause people to opt for clen instead causing real long term health issues.

I thin clen and DNP can both be misused. Like Phidias talking about 1200 mg of DNP, jesus I get sick thinking about that, 500 makes me have the runs and feel like death, literally terrible cant get out of bed bad.
I keep the dose low and run it 5-7 days I get excellent results, I dont cheat the diet - I do the cardio etc...
I check my BP on DNP and even at the end of a cycle its still where it needs to be.
CLEN...take it from someone like me who has high BP issues to moderate- I dont go near it or ephedrine or the pre-workout stims at all.
Those are killers.

Right on ^. I take two puffs of albuertol everyday for asthma. Comparing a pesticide to the most common asthma medication is not valid. I'm not here to argue about DNP and be an anti DNP person but people should at least know how dangerous the stuff can be. My buddy claims test can be just as bad for your body, come on. I'm not saying don't take it, because it is your body and health. Just realize how dangerous that can be. Everyone on here that says "do not take it" is trying to help so you dont end getting hurt.

Right on ^. I take two puffs of albuertol everyday for asthma. Comparing a pesticide to the most common asthma medication is not valid. I'm not here to argue about DNP and be an anti DNP person but people should at least know how dangerous the stuff can be. My buddy claims test can be just as bad for your body, come on. I'm not saying don't take it, because it is your body and health. Just realize how dangerous that can be. Everyone on here that says "do not take it" is trying to help so you dont end getting hurt.

2 puffs of inhaled albuterol is not even close to being analogous to the systematic effects of 75-100mcg of clen. You're getting very little actual albuterol in your system. That's why nobody uses those inhalers for fat loss.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear