over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp

Hi everyone. I plan on using DNP for the first time soon. 10-14 days @ 250 mg/day. I will not be using more than that daily dosage.

I will be in a caloric deficit, and only consuming carbs pre & post workout. But, I haven't found a solid diet plan for when I come off DNP...

So, how do most of you generally like to re-incorporate carbs and calories into your diet when you finish using DNP? Incrementally over X number of days, etc? Please share, thanks.

There is no set plan but generally speaking I like to gradually lower calories (carbs) as I diet down. After time I personally like to start carb cycling. Now for DNP I usually recommend guys add it in at the end of their diets. So they diet down and get fairly lean and in the final push they add the DNP in changing nothing else and going from there. Then gradually lowering carbs until they are at very low (50g for example) or even trace/no carbs for the final 1-2 weeks. They should be shredded at that point and once they drop the DNP I would recommend carrying on with the same diet to allow any water retention to fall off. Then after a short time I would very gradually start to reintroduce carbs back into your plan. That could be just pre workout for a few days then post workout then smaller amounts into your other meals so you slowly start to fill out. Now if guys have a particular date they want to look their best that changes things slightly but I would do things similarly to what I just posted.

I don't know anything about you. I don't know if you are 10% or 30% body fat right now. I will state so many rebound hard on DNP so fix your diet, lose body fat and get into a good routine then add the DNP in. For you the most important thing is having a clear goal of how lean you want to get. People use DNP for many different reasons and many often don't fix their bad dietary habits before adding it in. It's also very different if someone is using it to get to 15%, 10% or 5% body fat. The most important thing is having that clear goal and staying consistent and getting as lean as possible. You can bump carbs back in fast but for most that is not the best way and I would recommend just slowly reintroducing them. Add them back in the way you took them out. If you get lean enough once you start adding carbs back in you will fill out and tighten up at the same time and the results can be incredible.

There is no set plan but generally speaking I like to gradually lower calories (carbs) as I diet down. After time I personally like to start carb cycling. Now for DNP I usually recommend guys add it in at the end of their diets. So they diet down and get fairly lean and in the final push they add the DNP in changing nothing else and going from there. Then gradually lowering carbs until they are at very low (50g for example) or even trace/no carbs for the final 1-2 weeks. They should be shredded at that point and once they drop the DNP I would recommend carrying on with the same diet to allow any water retention to fall off. Then after a short time I would very gradually start to reintroduce carbs back into your plan. That could be just pre workout for a few days then post workout then smaller amounts into your other meals so you slowly start to fill out. Now if guys have a particular date they want to look their best that changes things slightly but I would do things similarly to what I just posted.

I don't know anything about you. I don't know if you are 10% or 30% body fat right now. I will state so many rebound hard on DNP so fix your diet, lose body fat and get into a good routine then add the DNP in. For you the most important thing is having a clear goal of how lean you want to get. People use DNP for many different reasons and many often don't fix their bad dietary habits before adding it in. It's also very different if someone is using it to get to 15%, 10% or 5% body fat. The most important thing is having that clear goal and staying consistent and getting as lean as possible. You can bump carbs back in fast but for most that is not the best way and I would recommend just slowly reintroducing them. Add them back in the way you took them out. If you get lean enough once you start adding carbs back in you will fill out and tighten up at the same time and the results can be incredible.

Thank you for that good info. I appreciate it! I've been dieting for about 7 weeks and want to finish the final 1-2 with DNP. I think re-introducing carbs the same way I took them out is a good idea.

Elvia If you would use DNP on a few weeks mini cut starting out from still below 10%bf after a heavy aas gh slin cycle with a very high carb diet and with the objective of restauring insulin sensitivity and dripping 2 or 3% bf on a low carb diet
What would be your advices ?

Elvia If you would use DNP on a few weeks mini cut starting out from still below 10%bf after a heavy aas gh slin cycle with a very high carb diet and with the objective of restauring insulin sensitivity and dripping 2 or 3% bf on a low carb diet
What would be your advices ?

In that situation it would depend upon a few factors but mainly your existing/past diet and body fat %. An example if someone had been on a massive amount of carbs and they were still lean (like yourself) but just wanted to tighten up and improve insulin sensitivity there would be no need to go very low carbs. I would just reduce carbs and add in the DNP and that would be enough for your goals. Granted it all depends upon a person's response, body fat and the length of their mini cut. Even just halving your carbs should be more than enough for your goals (digestion break, lose body fat, improve insulin sensitivity). For some people (if it's very high) I would lower their hgh dose as well.

Some prefer to go very low carbs but such a drastic change is very rarely needed and if you done that you would need to replace some of those lost carbs with healthy fats. From the limited info you gave me I would recommend a simple approach for your 3 week mini cut of adding in 200-250mg DNP, halving your carbs (mainly around activity), doing morning fasted cardio (if you keep hgh in use it before the cardio) and if you are not already using it add in metformin (1000mg per day). If you also don't take in omega 3 (or eat oily fish) I would also recommend adding in 6g (3g x 2) high EPA fish oil daily as well.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear