DNS 193 podcast: Actual Pro Cycles & How They Retain Muscle

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
DNS 193: Actual Pro Cycles & How They Retain Muscle
7/17/2023

3:00 How Do Pros Maintain Muscle Between Cycles?
6:45 The 3 tools we have to grow.
10:30 What did Dusty’s off-season cycle look like?
14:30 More gear becomes more stress.
16:00 Dusty’s Peak Use
20:00 How much Growth do Pros use?
27:30 Dusty’s first cycle
28:15 Low test. Should he cycle then go to replacement?
45:00 Dave’s mistake
47:10 Where do you put all that gear?
51:00 You can't tell how much someone is taking by looking at them
58:00 No one cares how big we get!
1:04:30 Uncle Dusty’s Advice

I just watched that most of that , wondering how many people are gonna call bullshit cause they take way more and don't look half as good.😏

People will just never understand consistency and discipline

Loads of bullshit… Like why even bother doing a podcast about “Drugs and Stuff” if you’re not going to call people out…

It’s amazing how virtually every single pro bodybuilder, or anyone pro bodybuilder sized that has spoken about AAS/GH etc has admitted to grams upon grams of gear and “as much GH as you can afford.” But we’ve all heard that pros are constantly and majority in the 15+iu range when pushing things…

But apparently Dusty is just a genetic phenom that refused to push things to any sort of limit in a sport that PEDs are a must?? Makes absolutely no sense to me..

Like if you’re such a genetic freak that can maintain 290-300lbs of muscle and 10% bodyfat year round on 200mg of Test then why not blast the shit out of some gear and be the first guy to be on the Olympia stage at freakish 350+lbs and take the title for as long as you’d like?

Everything in this interview was just horse shit..

Gained 26lbs on 100mg per week of Primo 🙄

Only pushing to 8iu the last few weeks before comp

Highest cycle ever was 1g Test, 300mg Mast, 300mg Tren and 60mg Var ED for a comp… 🙄

Continuously getting bigger and stronger even though coming down to 200mg of Test for long periods of time???

Off season cycle is 400mg Test and 200mg Deca for “short periods”..

GTFOH…

A big time poster on here used to chat with Dusty before he was known on here by his real name (posted as DaRooster) and he told me Dusty said he was taking much higher doses (2g going on the last post) and this was before he even turned pro.

I am not even going to watch that podcast. Just total nonsense.

Excluding the above if I didn't know that I still wouldn't believe him. Not because I don't think it's possible because it is and if another pro said it I wouldn't disbelieve them I just wouldn't trust a word he says about doses or seo.

Well, for whatever it's worth, I'll call it not bullshit.

We once chatted via pm and I asked you if you knew anyone who took high dosed test and I mentioned 3g. You told me you had never come across anyone who done that etc. I didn't ask you to name anyone just if you had come across it meaning yes or no. I was confused when you said no because I knew people you had trained who had taken that. 1 guy was being trained by you at the very time I asked you and he told me he had been using 3g's of test for 3 years straight. Obviously he was on that himself so it probably had nothing to do with you but you were his coach so must have known about it.

So I realized that day when it comes to finding out the truth about doses you couldn't be trusted either. I am not having a go at you or anything like that and I can 100% understand why you may tell a newbie I don't know anyone but still the answer you gave is why nearly every pro lies as well. I wasn't asking for details or names just if you knew anyone (I knew loads of people at that time).

It's the in fashion thing for pro's to come out with doses now because it gets views especially when their podcasts are doing shit. It's fairly obvious when some guys are full of shit regarding doses. All this time and he suddenly decides to go over his doses when in the past you could tell he hated talking about the subject and would only ever go on about the low part of the season. Some guys tell the truth but others you can tell how they talk they are too aware of how things will be perceived instead of just telling the complete truth.

i just saw an interview of justin harris and he said alot of the big guys he knows are in the 2-3 gram range in the offseason and most people when they get over that in the offseason they destroy their appetite and feel sluggish and unable to train and want to sleep all day etc,

Maybe they were referring to female competitors. LOL

But seriously, thanks to Milos and John Meadows there is no guessing what pros are doing.

There’s a video series in John Meadow’s paid membership section where he lays out actual cycles from 90’s top pro competitors and then shares one he got from a client who came from a “coach in FL making a big name for himself.”

I’ve worked with three top coaches now, two of which have top 5 Olympia athletes. The winning pro’s aren’t running low dosages.

It’s wishful thinking, but we all also believed Santa was real at one point too. 😂

I listened. I think Dusty was maybe not 100% honest here. I know he's had a good rep over the years but when someone starts doing OF in my opinion they lose some cred.

I think this comes down to:

For most, it takes some large doses and pushing food HARD to get the size. By then, after many years of training, heavy gear dosing, and FOOD Pro's and top amateurs can get by on "lighter" dosages especially in the off season. Pre contest most are still going to have to push dosing and/or compounds a bit to place high.

There’s a video series in John Meadow’s paid membership section where he lays out actual cycles from 90’s top pro competitors and then shares one he got from a client who came from a “coach in FL making a big name for himself.”

spill the beans

spill the beans
This is directly from his video series and from actual cycles. To be fair and very clear, he said he would cut it all in half and was NOT advocating it. Really good two part series for anyone wanting the truth.

Bulking Now

2000mg test weekly

1000mg EQ weekly

1000mg Deca weekly

150-200mg anadrol daily

18iu HGH daily

20-80 units insulin daily

Cutting Now

2000mg test weekly

1000mg tren weekly

1000mg Masteron weekly

18iu HGH

20-40 units insulin daily

150-300mcg T3

I mean, we all know there are levels to this shit. Some hyper responders can take 1.5g total, other need that dosage per compound.

What’s weird is Dusty always gripes about his shit genetics and how he had to do things the freaks didn’t have to do…yet somehow that mentality is different with his cycles. Makes no sense and kinda exposes his lies. I would much rather listen to Gary Turner make the same argument (I had to work way harder with what I had) and also hear just how he had to leave no stone unturned when it came to drugs.

I get it. They are trying to be positive role models and not give kids ideas. But I’d rather have u just NOT do this bullshit interview question thing.

Yea I saw the intro I think where dusty was saying his highest doses...100% lies.

hmmmmmm idk about this......?
I can honestly say I’ve never used T3 in a prep. Thyroid is one thing I don’t mess with. Personal choice.

But I 100% believe these dosages and have seen amateurs run crazy amounts of T3 prepping for a show. Not something I would suggest at all. Nor did John Meadows.

There’s different approaches from all. One of the coaches who had top 5 Olympia athletes did not recommend or want his athletes using insulin. He believed it blurred out the lines in the muscle. I have heard Hany speak on this too.

But of course coaches can only make suggestions- athletes will push the upper limits on what they want to do and think there is some secret or that more is better.

I can honestly say I’ve never used T3 in a prep. Thyroid is one thing I don’t mess with. Personal choice.

But I 100% believe these dosages and have seen amateurs run crazy amounts of T3 prepping for a show.

i believe all doses but that t3

would have you dumping lean tissue in a hurry

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner